I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this or not, but it seems to be the closest one to the subject matter, so I guess this can be moved if it isn't.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have created the world's first and only log flume simulation for the PC. Unfortunately it's just a MOD though, so you'll need a copy of Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster to be able to play it, but the best news is this MOD is available for download absolutely free of charge.

You can get it at: http://www.gayrollerride.com/urdownloads.html

The complete experience consists of 7 modules, including music for the debut ride, plus a Read Me info file and of course the debut ride itself.

Look for it all under the heading "Log Flume Modules". All the files will self extract to where they need to go, and will not overwrite anything in your game. The file for the ride itself should be copied into whatever folder your saved coasters are stored in, depending on what your operating system is. It's important to note that you must have done a full maximum install of the game, or these modules may not work for you. Also, if you installed it to a directory other than the default installation path for the game, you'll need to change the path for the modules to extract to that directory before extract.

Also, if you don't own a copy of Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe as well, you won't be able to see some of the scenery, so it's ideal if you have both of these games installed with a full maximum installation done for both of them.

I hope some of you are able to enjoy it. I don't know how many if any of you are into coaster sims, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is.