Thread: Conspiracy at Twin Galaxies????

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Conspiracy at Twin Galaxies????

Since I am the main worker at Twin Galaxies, I know the true story why the high-score clips on G4 only contain performances by players who, eventually, went on to become volunteers at Twin Galaxies.

G4 wanted to run a few TRIAL features on high scores. We supplied them with videos of world record runs on about six different titles - the ones you have been watching for nearly two years!!!

After the features were completed, the producer at G4 who had championed the idea and had won approval for producing these pieces, left G4. No one has replaced him. No one at G4 has asked us for any more material. They dropped the concept and never pursued it any further...

As for the players we submitted to G4, they were then -- and still are-- the legitimate world record holders on those respective titles.

If anybody out there feels they can beat a world record on anything, please send your videotapes to Twin Galaxies. we would gladly submit them to G4 or any other TV networjk that wanted to broadcast them.

However, please be aware that we would probably ask you to consider becoming a volunteer member (nobody gets paid) of our staff and review other people's tapes to help us figure out if they are cheating or not.

Thats how Twin Galaxies works. They are all volunteers. But, most importantly, they are experts on different titles and they help us analyze further submissions from the public.

If SegaGames is an expert on a game, not only would we accept his tapes for consideration in the book of records, but ask him to help us review more tapes. Hence, he would become a member of the TG staff.

See, its no big conspiracy. Its just the players themselves banding together under the TG banner to verify true world records.

Any questions on this, or if you'd like to volunteer to help, please email me at walter@twingalaxies.com

Thanks,

Walter Day, Editor of Book of World Records
    Walter Day

Too Old for this Crap Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

Hi Walter, thanks for posting. There's already a thread going on about this which you probably meant to post in, so I'm gonna lock this one and direct everybody over to that other one.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27235

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."