Here some more stuff for sale A lot of Atari 5200 games some with boxes and instructions. Most of the boxes have rips and lots of creases The games themselves and instructions are in good shape though. I have pics if you want to see them.
  • The ones with boxes and instructions are : Frogger , Q*bert, Real sports soccer, Joust, Super breakout, Pole position & Space shuttle .
  • Games with just the box : Real sports baseball, Centipede, & H.E.R.O .
  • And loose games : Kangaroo, Berzerk, Digdug 2 copies , Robotron 2084, Centipede, Joust, Jungle hunt, Pacman, Pengo & and a cart with no label on it ( it's made by Parker Brotherers though.
  • I have not tested them as I don't have a 5200 system any more but they will be sold as working order if they do not work you can return them for a full refund.
  • Also for sale is a Sega Saturn unit with All the hookups and 1 controller ( the round type) The games included are : Virtua cop (carboard sleeve with instructions),Virtua Fighters 2 ( cardboard sleeve with insructions), Daytona USA ( cardboard sleeve with instructions), Super puzzle fighter II turbo (jewel case), Bootleg II (jewel case) & Quake( jewel case). everything has been tested and is in working condition.
  • The unit has some scratches and also when you turn it on it's side you hear a noise like there is something small moving around??? I opened it but couldn't find it the system works perfectly though. If there are any problems with the unit or games you can return them for a refund.
  • Both lots are going for $40.00 a piece plus shipping. if you have any questions PM me
  • Lastly I have a thing called a Unisonic Olympian 2600 . I don't know if it works since it didn't have a power cord. If someone could tell me what it is and what type of power cord to use It'll be appricated.
  • Well thats all thanks for looking and have a nice night.
[/list]