Howdy I have never tried to sell or trade anything on here before and I dont write in very much but I have some stuff here collecting dust. If you would like to look at feedback of some kind, my ebay name is obi-fun. 100% positive.

I have an atari 800 XL and 1050 Disk drive and about 20 or so games on floppy Most games are not original disks. Computer works well. Comes with a wico command control and a epyx 500xj joystick.
Also I have about 80 or so different commodore 64 games on floppy and a 1541 floppy drive. All of these games are original disks and I have a ton of LOADSTAR commodore disks as well. About 120 floppys total. Commodore video monitor model 1702 works well.

Steel Battalion for XBOX with the controller and box. The box is in good shape but it does not have any of the inside packaging. Controller is really clean and in beautiful shape. Game disc is also in excellent shape. Very rarely played.

I also have what I believe to be a couple of ATari 2600 prototypes by Activision.
The games are Freeway and tennis. The labels are Solid red with no picture and the names of the games are on stickers stuck to the front. I have Pictures if necessary.

I also have some sealed copies of LOGO for the Aquarius if anyone is interested.
1$ plus shipping for these. I have 4.

Great football SMS no box or book
hang on safari hunt SMS no box or book
zaxxon 3d SMS no box or book
Ghostbusters SMS game and box no book
popeye Colecovision game only
Football TI-99
Video Games 1 TI-99

ATARI 5200 Games all are games only. I lost my 5200 in a game of euchre so I decided I did not need the games any longer. They bring back painful memories.
Centipede
Galaxian
Qix
Defender
Kangaroo
Space Dungeon
Pac-man
Countermeasure
Berzerk
Pengo
Moon Patrol
Super Breakout
Pole Position
Ms. Pac-man
Gorf
Blue Print
River Raid
Keystone Kapers
Pitfall 2

I dont really have a want list together yet but I am looking for complete Master System games and some of the more rare NES games. Panesian games. maxi 15 and some stuff like that.I only have about 39 master system games and they are pretty common so I will need a lot of those as well. PM me if interested or email me at Andrew@primax.com
thanks