Thread: Aggressors of Dark Kombat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Default Aggressors of Dark Kombat

This game is a unique experience, to say the least. While the Japanese CD version calls it a "Realistic 3D Battle" (Or 'Reallstic' to be exact) I wouldn't go so far as to call it that...

The fights are 1 round, because the life bar is about 4 times as long as...say, an SF2 life bar. Almost every attack in the game (except the finishers) has believable physics. That's what this whole game is about, pretty much. The fights are as believable as a 2D fighter will get. The "3D" part refers to the playing field...you move around like you can move in Final Fight (there are still borders on the left & right sides, but still)

There's also quite a bit of attention to detail in this game, involving bodily fluids. ^_^ Sometimes the blood & sweat flies, and usually someone will have blood or sweat (or both) dripping from their brow by the time the match ends. Also, if you catch the opponent in the stomach with a good punch or kick, they will vomit. :lol: It's a bit more realistic than the classic SF2 vomit!

Overall, this game is a nice change of pace from the usual fighting game franchises that you see in EVERY Neo Geo collection. It's probably the best game ADK made for the Neo, although that ain't saying much.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Detroit: Home of Chrome wheels, Dope deals and Vacant fields...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ADK

I have this game for my Neo home console, I enjoy it very much. You forgot to mention the unusual supers...like the one where one guy calls out his friend and he holds you while the other guy beats you up...or the on chick that breaks your heart.

Oh yeah....ADK (Alpha Denshi) made a game for the Neo console called: Ninja Masters...this is by far the best ADK game next to World Heroes Perfect.