I found a small lot of Master System games being sold by a person in my area. I e-mailed them and asked if it would be alright for me to make a local pickup. They were asking $8.50 or so for 8 SMS games, which sounded a little high, so I figured I'd be better off picking them up if I decided to bid.

The seller wrote me back saying no local pickup unless I payed $5, 'cuz not getting the money for shipping would take away from their profit!

So this person expects me to buy their games, spend gas money driving to their house, and then pay $5 more for the right to pick the games up? No, I don't think so. I'd like to forward their reply to eBay, since they've pretty much admitted they've upped the shipping cost to make more money. I know this is against eBay policy, but I can't find the address to forward the e-mail to.

All I can seem to find is an online form that you fill out, where you pick from a list of complaints and give the auction number. But the incriminating evidence is in the e-mail I got from the seller. So can someone please help me out and give me the address I need to forward this to in order to get something done about this?

Thank you!