Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

What ebay powersellers don't want you to see, but will make you pay for anyway! Gold Edition

Do you want to start a ebay business, and accumulate a whole bunch of crap no one will buy?

Are you tired of worthless information? (ed. Yes, now go to hell)
    Check this out! (ed. No.)

The truth is buying information from a powerseller, will just make you feel like you had been robbed. Why? Because assholes out there like to sell text documents for $5 a pop, for no good, goddamn reason!

In this New to the market e-book, I will give you access to tons of distributors, dropshippers and companies that produce utter crap that will drain your wallet.This e-book has grown to a huge 255 pages full of info absolutely worthless to you.

Plus, I will tell you how to find items at retail stores and get those items for free! No, not five finger discount. Buy my e-book to find out how! It's one of those things that makes you say "This guy is a fucking moron!"

Don't be fooled by imitators who try to market simular products using keywords and tactics close to my own, such as keyword spamming, metatags, annoying background music and backgrounds. The fact is they won't deliver the service I will and are in fact infringing upon invisible copyrights. A number of sellers on Ebay bought their info from me....See my feedback!

My e-book is constanly growing and I take pride being the original author (read: original person to rip shit off the net and compile it), updating as new information becomes available.

As a Bonus I will also include the best catagories to list your items (until eBay changes them for the 80th time, and you have to rebuy this 'book') and also the best times to place them. Not to mention the times to avoid. And sellers to avoid, like myself.

I accept PayPal only! 84% of all eBayers have a PayPal account. It's the best way to pay for items on this marketplace, and then get ripped off when the seller doesn't sell you shit! Join now for a free $5! (And a free $5 for me)

I really hesitate about selling this info (Who the fuck am I kidding?), because it is full of (butt) nuggets of wisdom, but in my good (greedy) nature, I will make it available to the people who are tired of being scammed by powersellers (like me) or want a part or full time income selling on ebay.

Think on these words of wisdom, "Clear up your past, enhance your present before pondering your future!" and after that, try these: "Open your asshole, clentch your teeth, and prepare for some ram rod action". That's where I'm taking you!

This e-book is designed to enhance your present, and your future will follow! Limited time only (And by limited, I mean always)! 255 pages full of useless information right to your e-mail address! Special low price of $4.99, What would you pay for a 255 page book at Waldens, Barnes and Noble or Amazon? (That's printed on actual paper! No way) Don't delay! You owe it to yourself, and to me, to give me your money, you fucking moron.

This is copyrighted material (because I said so) and may be resold ad nauseum. "What ebay powersellers don't want you to see!" is a registered trademark with nobody. All rights are reserved.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd
    Don't be fooled by imitators who try to market simular products using keywords and tactics close to my own

because it is full of (butt) nuggets of wisdom

"Open your asshole, clentch your teeth, and prepare for some ram rod action". That's where I'm taking you!

Excellent Portnoyd, you had me laughing the whole read through, you really outdone yourself there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bet you $20 that someone would buy that.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

But But, I wanted the Attack Of The Clones DVD.....

Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStu
    But But, I wanted the Attack Of The Clones DVD.....

No you don't. That movie was fucking terrible!

dave

Strawberry (Level 2) GunPanther's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd
    What ebay powersellers don't want you to see, but will make you pay for anyway! Gold Edition

Do you want to start a ebay business, and accumulate a whole bunch of crap no one will buy?

Are you tired of worthless information? (ed. Yes, now go to hell)
    Check this out! (ed. No.)

The truth is buying information from a powerseller, will just make you feel like you had been robbed. Why? Because assholes out there like to sell text documents for $5 a pop, for no good, goddamn reason!

In this New to the market e-book, I will give you access to tons of distributors, dropshippers and companies that produce utter crap that will drain your wallet.This e-book has grown to a huge 255 pages full of info absolutely worthless to you.

Plus, I will tell you how to find items at retail stores and get those items for free! No, not five finger discount. Buy my e-book to find out how! It's one of those things that makes you say "This guy is a fucking moron!"

Don't be fooled by imitators who try to market simular products using keywords and tactics close to my own, such as keyword spamming, metatags, annoying background music and backgrounds. The fact is they won't deliver the service I will and are in fact infringing upon invisible copyrights. A number of sellers on Ebay bought their info from me....See my feedback!

My e-book is constanly growing and I take pride being the original author (read: original person to rip shit off the net and compile it), updating as new information becomes available.

As a Bonus I will also include the best catagories to list your items (until eBay changes them for the 80th time, and you have to rebuy this 'book') and also the best times to place them. Not to mention the times to avoid. And sellers to avoid, like myself.

I accept PayPal only! 84% of all eBayers have a PayPal account. It's the best way to pay for items on this marketplace, and then get ripped off when the seller doesn't sell you shit! Join now for a free $5! (And a free $5 for me)

I really hesitate about selling this info (Who the fuck am I kidding?), because it is full of (butt) nuggets of wisdom, but in my good (greedy) nature, I will make it available to the people who are tired of being scammed by powersellers (like me) or want a part or full time income selling on ebay.

Think on these words of wisdom, "Clear up your past, enhance your present before pondering your future!" and after that, try these: "Open your asshole, clentch your teeth, and prepare for some ram rod action". That's where I'm taking you!

This e-book is designed to enhance your present, and your future will follow! Limited time only (And by limited, I mean always)! 255 pages full of useless information right to your e-mail address! Special low price of $4.99, What would you pay for a 255 page book at Waldens, Barnes and Noble or Amazon? (That's printed on actual paper! No way) Don't delay! You owe it to yourself, and to me, to give me your money, you fucking moron.

This is copyrighted material (because I said so) and may be resold ad nauseum. "What ebay powersellers don't want you to see!" is a registered trademark with nobody. All rights are reserved.

Yup. You hit it right on the nose, Portnoyd.

GunPanther
    "Sometimes you just have to shoot their limbs to get their attention."

Good traders: Querjek, k8track, youruglyclone

http://users.ign.com/collection/gymleader_panther

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very funny Portnoyd. I almost spit milk through my nose

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection: