Coming into this year, one of my goals was to reach exactly 100 Dreamcast games in my library. Joe mentioned in another thread about Best Buy having some cheap games for PS2 and XBox and while there, I checked on their Dreamcast games and decided to take advantage of their 15 Dreamcast games for $50 offer. I was able to find 15 games I find that I would not hate to have in my collection (obviously, I won't know for sure until I actually get the games) and those will bring my collection up to 94 DC games. Now to make a list of games I really want to finish off that goal of 100 Dreamcast games. Of course, all these games are used so I may not get any manuals for them...but who reads manuals anyway? One oddity...there's a game they have listed as "Get Bass". The cover, except for the title, is the same photo as that for Sega's Bass Fishing game. Is this the same game with an alternate title? It would seem to be an oddity if it is. If it is, I may just get the regular version but we'll see.

I also ordered two XBox games...Legends of Wrestling II and MVP Baseball 2003.