ok, im just about done with dp. whats the issue. i have a huge lot of games, all real games in that lot. some of the dc games are copys, what im getting at, is you have turned a great lot into an issue of some dc games. you people are rude. feel free to remove me from the dp forums, i will no longer deal with people that act like this. i done told you i got those games off ebay like that. i didnt know or care. im about to move, thats why im selling my stuff. those dc games are a part of my stuff i gotta let go. there the only copys i have ever had. and it dosnt even matter. you know you have all riped on me about everything i have sold. sence my first day here, you were rude. every post, rude. you never have anything good to say, no matter what. now its the dc games, before it was somthing else. it will never stop. im sorry i dont seem to fit into your gaming click. notice i call it a click, more of a gang of people that dont care to welcome new people. say what you will, but you people been rude to me sence day 1. only good thing i got out of dp was the guide, 1 sale, and 1 trade. im just going to leave it at that. you people should liten up, no telling how many "true gamers" you turn away from these forums with these attatudes.

kaine, i will take care of you, just talk to me on aim.
the few others i was cool with, its nothing against you, but i cant and wont put up with this crap anymore. im done with dp

delete all my posts, remove me name, dont contact me unless i know you. sorry i ever tryed to be apart of the dp click. i more then tryed.