Thread: wow what a joke

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default wow what a joke

ok, im just about done with dp. whats the issue. i have a huge lot of games, all real games in that lot. some of the dc games are copys, what im getting at, is you have turned a great lot into an issue of some dc games. you people are rude. feel free to remove me from the dp forums, i will no longer deal with people that act like this. i done told you i got those games off ebay like that. i didnt know or care. im about to move, thats why im selling my stuff. those dc games are a part of my stuff i gotta let go. there the only copys i have ever had. and it dosnt even matter. you know you have all riped on me about everything i have sold. sence my first day here, you were rude. every post, rude. you never have anything good to say, no matter what. now its the dc games, before it was somthing else. it will never stop. im sorry i dont seem to fit into your gaming click. notice i call it a click, more of a gang of people that dont care to welcome new people. say what you will, but you people been rude to me sence day 1. only good thing i got out of dp was the guide, 1 sale, and 1 trade. im just going to leave it at that. you people should liten up, no telling how many "true gamers" you turn away from these forums with these attatudes.

kaine, i will take care of you, just talk to me on aim.
    the few others i was cool with, its nothing against you, but i cant and wont put up with this crap anymore. im done with dp

delete all my posts, remove me name, dont contact me unless i know you. sorry i ever tryed to be apart of the dp click. i more then tryed.
    <a href=http://www.generalxsl.com/ target=_new not targer=_new>

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*coughcliquecoughcough*

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dont know what happened, didnt read the other posts, but seling bootlegs is pretty much taboo on any gaming board not just this one ( you are not even allowed to sell them on ebay or any other auction site for that matter). you could have tossed them in the trash, you didnt have to list them for sale, or to get around any mess you coulda said they were free with purchase.

also, just because a transaction went wrong doesnt mean you have to alienate yourself from DP entirely, there is a lot more here than the buying/selling forum

and since you wont be coming back to read this anyway, you wont mind that I list a few words you need to brush up on.

clique
    since
    tried
    ripped
    copies
    lighten
    attitudes
    extreme

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think there making a big deal of it simply because 150 Real DC games could bring around $730 where as 150 copies is worth around $40 (for the cd's) I think thats why its a deal to DC collectors anways:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1
    Good traders 1st post on 2nd page

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default man

look im sorry, but i paid a good amount for those games, i listed 150, but theres over 700. i refuse to just throw them away. maybe i was a fool for buying them, but theres is a ton of extra free things going with this lot. i have and will inform every bidder of what the dc games are.

im sorry, but its not just me. every sence i got here people been rude to me. i have sold about my entire collection, now its just whats left.
    <a href=http://www.generalxsl.com/ target=_new not targer=_new>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

D_N_G is right, selling bootlegs or copies are a serious no no. Since there is nothing for sale here, I'll lock this. If you have any items for sale, please make up an appropriate thread.

<<LOCK>>