Thread: Vectrex 'Dark Tower' prototype on ebay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Vectrex 'Dark Tower' prototype on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=8100438721

How many prototypes exist? Is it legit? If so, I might place a bid, but it's probably going insanely high anyway :|

Edit: I guess it's not legit, as the manual is translated, so it's only a homemade ROM version of the game :/
    Wii: 8285 8147 1575 6278

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

English Ebay page: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8100438721

Text translation: To sell because of private dissolution of collection: The module Dark Tower for the Vectrex with operating instructions and covering. That, from which I bought it at that time, has me insures it would be a prototype and the module never on the market came. The plate functions naturally perfectly. Buyer takes over forwarding expenses naturally, eBay I. Reference due to the new your genuine situation in guarantee genuine: They offer in the context of a private sales on a used and/or unused commodity without warranty promise or guarantee. The commodity is not in the described condition and has me well-known obvious or covered additional lack. A cancelling of the commodity, or an other sometimes demanded indemnification is not possible. The buyer explains itself in agreement with these conditions by his requirement. Misprint reserve. All data without guarantee. (this reference is nowadays apparent necessary, as you can see to my evaluations however on, I do not sell a scrap iron; -)

And yes, I don't think it is legit either.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edge Retro #3 strongly implied only one exists, confirmed anyway.

Edge occasionally gets it wrong, I suppose...