After recieving a horrifyingly poor clone product from the company that produces the Power Player / Power Joy Famicom Clones (http://www.powerjoy3.com), and having been given extraordinarily rude 'customer service', I've destroyed the unit and decided to report the makers to Nintendo, Capcom, Konami, IDSA, Sega, LucasArts/Films/Industrial Light and Magic, Data East, and Smith and Wesson, the companies/organizations whose copyrights upon which they infringe to put a stop to this trickery. I'm sick of people being ripped off by this inferior hardware. It's one thing in China where you can't find anything else without a lot of work, but it pains me to think parents are going out and buying these for their kids only to have them fail, underperform and break down.

The customer 'service' I recieved was the last straw; I'm doing everything in my power to get this problem taken care of. I've reported 6 confirmed Mall Kiosk locations exclusively seeling these (along with the company's other products-- fake gold Christian crosses and low-grade Power Rangers bootleg toys). I'd appreciate if you could submit info about any other locations. Address/Phone # would be convenient, and just as much so, a photograph of the 'sales floor'.

Thanks. I know not all pirates are awful and evil, but these people have no facet of human decency, and that is something I cannot, will not, tolerate. Flame me if you must but I feel I'm doing the right thing.