Hi!

Long time lurker here, I decided to register today to answer a posters question in another forum.

Anyway, I live in NYC, and believe it or not I've had a horrible time finding a copy of Mario 64 Domestic. I stupidly plopped down 25 bux for the Japanese version and 10 bux for the converter. I thought it would be easy to get through the game, but I just can't deal because there is al ot of text in the game and I don't know what I am doing. Even the FAQ didn't help, though i didn't try too hard... I've been a gamer for a very long time. I put down the joystick back in 95 when I went to college and only in the last year have I recently gotten back into gaming. It started by buying a gamecube, and then working backwards and buying a dreamcast and N64.

But okay, the point of this post is that I am looking to trade my import mario 64 (it's boxed, has the manual, and an insert that is all folded up that looks like part of the manual but it's something else. it's all in japanese though). i just want to play the English version, so i'm basically just looking to see if someone has a domestic extra of the game to trade. I've never done an online trade before and I am a very honest guy, I am assuming everyone here is too. I've thoroughly enjoyed posts here for the last 5 or 6 months and you guys have really gotten me back into gaming pretty hardcore. If someone has a copy to trade (box not needed, but a manual would be nice), i am willing to send my game first considering I am a newbie to posting and have no one here who can vouch for my honesty.

thanks!
rob