Thread: FS: US and JPN Ps2, Psx, Sat and more + wanted list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: US and JPN Ps2, Psx, Sat and more + wanted list

Got some stuff for Sale/trade. Interested parties can email me at discworld6 @aol.com or PM me. If emailing, please include "Game Sale" in the subject line.

PAYMENT OPTION
    I can only accept payment via Postal Money Orders. Checks and Bank money orders are too much of a pain. I do not accept Paypal payments, nor will I. Sorry. Postal Money orders are the green ones you buy from a post office.

SHIPPING INFO
    I send items via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping will be about $3-$5 or so. Depends how many games. I will ship once I recieve payment. In other words, while I am at the Post office cashing the money order, your package goes out. Also, I can only ship to the US. Sorry.

TRADES WELCOME
    While I'd prefer to sell the games, I am open to trades. I am mainly looking for Ps2, Gamecube and Saturn imports. With trades, I ask that you ship first, unless I know you or you have a lot of feedback and then we'll work something out. Also, I ask that items are shipped via priority mail in a box. I will ship the same method.

MY FEEDBACK
    While I'm realitively new around these parts I've been buying and selling online for years. I've dealt with people at TNL, Gamefaqs and the JVGF forums(Among other places) with no problems. I've got 100% positive feedback over on eBay as well(metalslug6). Though I've been using my account there less and less due to the overabundance of paypal only auctions.

IMPORTANT NOTES
    Be sure you can play imports before buying any Japanese games. I do not accept returns based on incompatability with mod chips, swap techniques or what have you. Be 100% sure that you can play the game before buying. Unless noted otherwise, all discs are completely free of scratches. I am VERY anal about the condition of my posessions, so you can be assured when I say scratch free, I mean it. Prices are not set in stone. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Serious offers only please! I am not against holding a game for you, but you have to guarentee that you won't back out. Blah Blah Blah, onto the games.

PLAYSTATION 2 JAPAN
    -----------
    The Mechsmith Run+Dim - $10 Complete. Disc is scratch free. This is an odd little Mech game.

Simple 2000 Vol. 16 : The Sniper 2 - $15 Complete. Scratch free. Budget game which gives you control of a Sniper. Pretty lame.

Playstation JAPAN
    -----------
    3D Shooting School -$Make an Offer$ - Complete minus spine card. Oversized case has a few scratches. Disc has some scratches as well, but plays fine. 3D on rails shooter construction kit. You can make your own Star Fox style shooters or play one of a few sample games. Themes include Fantasy, Modern and Futuristic.

Dino Crisis - $Make an Offer$ - Complete with spine. Light scratches and a couple finger prints. Works perfect. This is the Japanese version of the Capcom survival horror title featuring Dinosaurs. Warning: Features mod chip protection

EVE Zero - $25 Complete with spine card and stickers. All three discs are scratch free. Japanese intensive.

Standby Say You! - $MAKE AN OFFER$ Complete with spine card. Scratch free. Japanese intensive sim.

Street Fighter EX2 Plus - $MAKE AN OFFER$ Complete with spine card. Scratch free. Sequel to the 3D fighter.

Toshinden Subaru - $MAKE AN OFFER$ Complete with spine card. Scratch free. Lame fighting game.

XBOX US
    -------
    Murakumo $15 Complete, scratch free. Literally played once.

DREAMCAST JAPAN
    -----------
    Pop n Music 2 - $Make an OFFER$ Complete, minus spine card. Some light scratches. Was bought used. Works 100% though. This was my personal copy until I found one with a spine card. This is easily the hardest Pop N title to find on Dc. It is a Key disc and allows the playing of the two Append Discs that were released. Keep in mind that due to this game's scarcity, it'll take a heck of an offer to get me to sell it.

Saturn Japan
    ----------------
    Mobile Suit Z Gundam(T-13315G) $15 Light wear on manual and very light scratches on disc. Includes spine card. Action game.

TAMA $15 Complete minus spine. Disc has light scratches. Early Saturn title where you have to guide a ball through a labyrinth. Similar to Cameltry, only in 3D.

Turf Wind '96 $MAKE AN OFFER$ New/Sealed. Horse racing sim.

Winning Post 2 Program ‘96 $MAKE AN OFFER$ Missing spine and registration card, front of case is sunfaded. Disc is scratch free. Includes mini racing schedule and small ad from Koei. More Horse Sim goodness.

Yushun Classic Road $10 Missing registration card, faded spine card. Manual has a little wear. Very light scratches on disc. Horse Racing Sim yet again.

Sega CD US
    ---------------
    Wild Woody - $20 Sealed. 2D platformer staring a pencil.

DVD
    --------------
    Best of Tromadance Vol. 2 - $MAKE AN OFFER$ Complete scratch free. Collection of independent short films.

Super Famicom Japan
    -----------
    Space Invaders The Original Game $MAKE AN OFFER$ Cart only. Untested as I don't have a Super Famicom. Buy at own risk. Came across this and Winning Post(See below) and was assured that they work. Since I cannot personally test them I cannot sell them as working.

Winning Post $MAKE AN OFFER$ Cart only. Also untested. Another at your own risk item

WANTED
    ----------
    Armed & Dangerous Pre Order Bonus Disc(PC) -This is the disc that was given to preorders of Armed and Dangerous for PC. It supposedly has the full version of Sam & Max on it. Not sure what it's worth, I'd be willing to pay about $5 or maybe more.

Mr. T Mini Mate(Toy) - Given to preorders for Celebrity Deathmatch. Not sure what it's worth, I'd be willing to pay a $1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great guy here... never fear with UDK!
    What have you done America?

Thanks Thanks Given