Thread: FS:22 complete, semi complete and initial release NES games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS:22 complete, semi complete and initial release NES games

LAST ACTION HERO with mint box and cart (photocopied manual)and ROBO COP with worn box and (photocopied manual),cart is in great shape but has numbers in marker on front.STAR FORCE with (photocopied manual) and box and BASES LOADED 3 with near mint cart,box ,manual and paperwork..NARC WITH POSTER,BOX IS VERY WORN AND JACK NICKLAUS GOLF WITH BOX IN GREAT SHAPE..AL UNSER JR WITH BOX AND BILL ELLIOT NASCAR WITH (photocopied manual)..TECMO WORLD WRESTLING with box and(photocopied manual) AND WWF KING OF THE RING for the NES system.King of ring has torn label in front box is near mint.Tecmo has worn box and numbers on front in marker..AIRWOLF with box,poster(photocopied manual) AND SMASH TV with box ,posters, and manual...Airwolf is a past rental rewrapped with a clear label on box and 2 small stickers cart has no stickers.Smash tv has someones first and last name in perm marker on back, The label ,manual and posters are mint box is worn...SKYKID with box and(photocopied manual) AND CYBERBALL BASEWARS with box and manual...These were both rentals in the past so all stickers have been removed accept the ones that could not be without damageing the carts.SKYKID HAS PERMANENT MARKER WRITING ON FRONT,BASE WARS HAS NO STICKERS OR WRITING .I left the rewrap on the boxes to protect them...STAR VOYAGER with mint cart,mint poster,mint manual,boxed,and SHOCKWAVE boxed...JAWS with mint manual,posters,mint cart,boxed.FESTERS QUEST with mint manual,posters,mint cart,boxed..ICE HOCKEY with mint manual,posters,mint cart,boxed LITTLE NEMO with mint manual,posters,mint cart,boxed

MOD EDIT FROM OTHER THREAD:

I also have available 10 first release carts for the nes system the games are MACH RIDER WITH MANUAL,URBAN CHAMPION,SOCCER,RAD RACER WITH MANUAL,KID ICARUS(label damage on the back),WRECKING CREW(scratch on the back),MARIO ARCADE VERSION WITH MANUAL,EXCITEBIKE WITH MANUAL,DONKEY KONG 3,AND ICE CLIMBER WITH MANUAL make reasonable offer

Thanks

Great Puma (Level 12) Darth Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the future, can I suggest a vertical list? It would be much easier to read. Good luck with your sale tho.

D
    DP Feedback

I am Darth Sensei on Xbox Live as well.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*walks around in a stupor, confuzzled to the point of madness from attempting to read that...*
    i will second cue's vote. list please!