I got this the other day at GS. I bought the Tetris Worlds/Clone Wars double disc for $10 rather than a stand-alone Tetris Worlds. (Which is like almost $20. Weird I can get both games for less than either of them cost separately.)

I love this game. I guess I just love Tetris, but Cascade is my new favorite. I love puzzle games in general, but for some reason the special effects and animations and features make me happy here.

But, I'll be honest.. I have never played a lot of Tetris games from the recent past. I think (Aside from Tetris Attack, a Tetris game in name only) the last Tetris game I bought was Tetris 2. And I loved that too. I've never played:

Tetrisphere
The New Tetris
Next Tetris
Tetris Plus
Anything after Tetris 2 really. I may have missed out on some good ones, and everywhere I go,Tetris Plus for PSX is too much money for me to bear parting with for a PSX game.

What does the LIVE feature do? Can I actually play actual Tetris games with other people online? Or is it just a High Score thing?

I am wondering, how does the GBA version of Tetris Worlds compare to the Xbox version? Obviously, graphics wise it's not appealing to me. But I like Tetris and want to give it a try. But not if it utterly sucks.

Boy, I hope eventually they release the original NES Tetris (Nintendo's version, not Tengen.) as an NES Classic GBA game. I loved the music and graphics in that one. For an NES game.