Of course, it's not like it was hard or anything, since Pokemon Center sells the complete US Pokemon Mini set for about $10. ;-)

(Note: these are extremely large photos)
Everything (The floppy disk should give you an idea of the size.)
Main unit
Games (Party Mini is included with the handheld, so no box.)
More games

Pinball Mini is great fun. There are a bunch of short stages, each with a simple custom table. The object is to knock a certain number of balls into the holes within the allotted time. You only use the C button on the side to control the plunger in the center.

Puzzle Collection has a game that's a little like the old sliding tile puzzles, except that you simply swap pieces two at a time, a tangram sort of game where you have to use the shaped tiles to match an outline, and a nice simplified version of the old Klotski game from Windows Entertainment Pack.

Party Mini has about 7 or 8 really simple games that don't take more than about a minute to play. Good time killer.

And I really haven't given Zany Cards a proper test, since I'm not a big card game player. Heh. But I can say that they are more traditional card games, and have nothing to do with the Pokemon trading card game at all.

Now I need to get some of the Japanese games...