Thread: 3D! It's 3D!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default 3D! It's 3D!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...103990214&rd=1

I know these machines are finicky but this one looks to be in good shape.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OHHHHH HO HO, MAN!

One of the local amusement parks (Canobie Lake) had one of those things when I was a kid. It cost a buck fiddy to play, and the characters had the response times of a sixteen wheeler, but good god did that game look cool when you were playing it. They also had a similar one where you were a time traveller or something. It looked better, but it was more a Dragon's Lair type "push the button now or die" thing.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Funkenstien
    OHHHHH HO HO, MAN!

One of the local amusement parks (Canobie Lake) had one of those things when I was a kid. It cost a buck fiddy to play, and the characters had the response times of a sixteen wheeler, but good god did that game look cool when you were playing it. They also had a similar one where you were a time traveller or something. It looked better, but it was more a Dragon's Lair type "push the button now or die" thing.
    i remember that...you were a time travelling cowboy slower on the draw than grandpa simpson. i plunked a dollar (or 1.50) to play it way back in the day when it came out, and died in about 2 seconds. yee-frickin-haw.
    great people to do business with - D-Lite, max330mega, The Collector, Jimmy Yakapucci

neo-geo.com - vwlunatic, BIG BEAR, neogeofl, pixeljunkie, japangamesnow.com, OmegaSaber

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dethink
    i remember that...you were a time travelling cowboy slower on the draw than grandpa simpson. i plunked a dollar (or 1.50) to play it way back in the day when it came out, and died in about 2 seconds. yee-frickin-haw.
    Que flashback of simpsons episode where Milhouse is playing waterworld. Ironic? i think not!

I'd kill to be able to see one of those things in real life (the holosseum not waterworld). Bonus points for the cool name..

Holosseum

ooooh yea that sounds cool