Just wondering whats the farthest anyone on here has traveled for a video game related item? I know people have said here and there how long they went if it was unusually long, but wanted to make a specific thread just to see exactly how far someone has went.

The longest I have ever traveled was to pick up my Playchoice 10 Countertop arcade machine. Oh, she is a beaut, never being on location either the thing is practically exactly like BRAND NEW with just a few exceptions. Anyways, I left my house at 9 at night, then arrived to my destination (where the machine was) at around 9 in the morning. Then I got home at 9 at night.
Then after dropping the machine off at my house I had to drive another 2.5 hours to the lake were my family was. (Just thought I'd throw that last 2.5 in there, I guess it doesn't count, but damn after traveling a day straight it seems like forever!!!)

So counting stops and eating, I was on the rode for pretty much exactly 24 hours. It was definately worth it though. I was lucky enough to talk my girlfriend into going to keep me company. I live in Missouri and had to travel to the VERY END of Tennesee.