0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

Springtime for Hitler and Sniderman!
    Digital Press is happy and gay!
    We're marching to a faster pace
    Look out, here comes the MODs in your face!
    Springtime for Hitler and Sniderman
    Brinn's a banned lad once more!
    Watch out, trolls
    We're going on tour!
    Springtime for Hitler and Sniderman...

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tch "niceguy" my ass. x_x
    (Oo (xxx) oO) (Oo (xxx) oO)
    .o xxxxxxxx o . o xxxxxxxx o

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Default Re: HITLER STRIKES AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy
    Let it be known the forum SUCKS. Everytime a seller tries to repond to criticism or is defended by a member HITLER closes the topic. THE LITTLE MAN/ WOMAN HAS SO LITTLE POWER IN LIFE THAT THEY MUST USE THIS LITTLE TINY BIT OF AUTHORITY TO SHUT DOWN ANY REBUTTLE WHICH MIGHT MAKE A SELLER LOOK BETTER OR ENABLE A SELLER TO DEFEND HIMSELF/ HERSELF. HITLER IS A LITTLE PERSON AND CAN EASILY BE SUBVERTED, IN FACT IS LAUGHABLE HOW EASY IT IS TO EXPOSE HIM/HER FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE- CENSORING JERKS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY REALLY HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER ANYTHING. THEY DONT.
    Ok. I totally skipped the brinn1 thread. I'll admit it.

Ok, I just read it.

It is by far one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. I love when people whine (poorly) about a messageboard. The fact that this person felt the need to come back to the boards is pure comedy.

We'll accept rebuttles, when they follow this wonderous guidelines:

1. OMFG NO CAPS
    2. No fucking cursing.
    3. When your thoughts are broken down into cohesive, sensible sentences. NOT ONE RUN ON SENTENCE THIS DOESNT HELP YOUR POINT AT ALL.
    4. Keep on harping on a fact completely irrelevant to the discussion, good Doctor.
    5. Don't be stupid, please.

If you keep up going against these, don't expect respect. Do expect mod intervention and locks.

Granted, it doesn't help that the one you were 'up against' TEXAS, but you still brought it to a grade school level.

dave

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am a first time poster to forum. I just came across all this brinn1 stuff.
    It all seems kind of silly. But one question I have, how do you all know its brinn1 posting this stuff? Is there a way you can tell? I can't believe that a professional would bother to do this? Could there be someone else doing it and you are all assuming its brinn1? Just curious, but it seems that it would be very easy for example, for the buyer, who was distraught, to come in as another user name, say those things, and then brinn1 gets the blame?
    Maybe the guy doesn't even know what's being written after his first postings? Just a thought. I think the forum is very interesting and enjoy reading all you guys write, especially about game collecting.

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Captain Wrong's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Captain Wrong
    PSN
    Captain Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of the Felines
    Springtime for Hitler and Sniderman!
    Digital Press is happy and gay!
    We're marching to a faster pace
    Look out, here comes the MODs in your face!
    Brinn's a banned lad once more!
    Watch out, trolls
    We're going on tour!
    Springtime for Hitler and Sniderman...

Kristine
    Wow...

BEST...POST...EVAR!!!!!!

(seriously this time. The bar has been raised.)

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Quote Originally Posted by sallygt
    It all seems kind of silly. But one question I have, how do you all know its brinn1 posting this stuff? Is there a way you can tell? I can't believe that a professional would bother to do this? Could there be someone else doing it and you are all assuming its brinn1? Just curious, but it seems that it would be very easy for example, for the buyer, who was distraught, to come in as another user name, say those things, and then brinn1 gets the blame?
    Maybe the guy doesn't even know what's being written after his first postings? Just a thought. I think the forum is very interesting and enjoy reading all you guys write, especially about game collecting.
    I don't know for sure if the original "brinn1" here is the seller that was called out, though it would be rather strange for someone to appear here on his behalf and defend him in such an idiotic manner.

I can confirm, through IP addresses of the posters "brinn1", "srbrinn" and "niceguy" that they're all the same person.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress
    I don't know for sure if the original "brinn1" here is the seller that was called out, though it would be rather strange for someone to appear here on his behalf and defend him in such an idiotic manner.

I can confirm, through IP addresses of the posters "brinn1", "srbrinn" and "niceguy" that they're all the same person.
    Heh. I don't think that post had anyone fooled.

Startin' From Scratch Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress

OMG VIOLATION OF POSTER RIGHTS, HITLER FOUND +1

Seriously, I haven't read the brinn1 thread yet but I'm about to. I'm expecting it to be rife with stupidity.

Rife

...BBCode STILL doesn't work for me :(

Just read everything and the good Dr. here deserves my highest grade.

"WOW, if you died, no one would care!"

I normally hand out the "F-" grades like water but you sir, you get a special reward. And yes I know that the italics won't show up. Regs, just picture the slanty letters... in your mind...

-AG

-AG
    -AB+

Holy crap. It's been a while.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default "WOW, if you died, no one would care!"

now that certainly sets a new standard for us all to follow. Very Mature!
    Maybe somebody would care if the guy died? Did this guy shoot somebody or was he involved in drug dealing or something? Surely if we're going to wish him dead he must of done something to qualify for capital punishment?

Personally, I think 30 years in state pen would surely be enough to wish on this evil bastard, a just penalty for aggravating you on a message board.
    Death is pretty pernamnent, I think.

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: "WOW, if you died, no one would care!"

now that certainly sets a new standard for us all to follow. Very Mature!
    Maybe somebody would care if the guy died? Did this guy shoot somebody or was he involved in drug dealing or something? Surely if we're going to wish him dead he must of done something to qualify for capital punishment?

Personally, I think 30 years in state pen would surely be enough to wish on this evil bastard, a just penalty for aggravating you on a message board.
    Death is pretty pernamnent, I think.
    No-one said that they wished he was dead .

It's just people like the good Doc don't usually get many people coming to his funeral unless there is a good buffet afterwards.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: "WOW, if you died, no one would care!"

It's just people like the good Doc don't usually get many people coming to his funeral unless there is a good buffet afterwards. [/quote]

Not to change the oh so interesting Dr/buyer subject, but do you really care how many people come to your funeral after you are dead? and how will youi know? If lots of people come, then you were a good person, right?
    If no one comes you were a jerk? always? Hmmmm. Well, I guess if you care how many people are comming to your funeral and don't want to take any chances, start planning the menu now, cause I agree, good food would help attendance at any occasion.

Too Old for this Crap Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

You can't go wrong with cocktail wieners!

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My funeral is paid for, complete with kegs, college girls, and mud wrestling.

The RSVP's are at 12,986 and counting. People are trying to kill me just to attend the funeral.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Well fuck, if I can't do anything right then I'll just stop doing anything at all.

Enjoy everyone ripping you a new one, and don't ask me to save your ass and lock it later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonjandran
    My funeral is paid for, complete with kegs, college girls, and mud wrestling.

The RSVP's are at 12,986 and counting. People are trying to kill me just to attend the funeral.
    Make that 12,987.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've just read all of this dribble and I have to say, this is the worst attempt at propaganda I've ever seen, brinn1/sbrinn/newport/niceguy/sallygt/whatever.

Have you ever met anyone who lies sort of just to lie? I mean theres people who lie when they feel they have to and then theres folks who just plain do it just to do it, stuff you didn't even really need to know. I've always sort of gotten a kick out of those people. Of course most of those people are usually better at covering their own tracks.

This person has effectively forged their own reality, even if just to try and gain an edge in buying/selling on an auction site, and they've probably been doing it for a long time, and not just on ebay. Texas, when you challenged their way of how they do things, you actually in fact challenged their reality, anyone who challenges this must themselves be attacked or quashed, otherwise this person would be forced to reflect and actually look at themselves, and this would effectively destroy this reality. Is this making sense? This is just the conclusion I've drawn from reading what's here.

Thankfully, this person for the moment has seemingly calmed down and is now taking a different approach to dealing with things, in a more indirect way with sallygt.

It's obvious that this person has issues, and thank god I'm not into the whole ebay thing. But I do get a kick out of those kind of people.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonjandran
    I guess everyone here now knows to avoid Brinn1 on Ebay.

Good Lord get a life ......
    YES! , this has went from a simple little post to a hilarious outburst of stupidity from a seller who feels he needs to prove how much of an asshole he is.

And geez, I didn't know that being a moderator was just like being Hitler, YOU GUYS HAVE THAT MUCH POWER!?!?!?!? WOW!

Go back to your hole asswipe, I've banned you from my eBay account as well. hope you know this forum is visited by LOTS of people, and Texasgameplayers original post really wasn't going to deter anyone from dealing with you....BUUUUUT thanks to you and your idiodic posts and assholish behavior I don't think ANYONE on here's going to be dealing with you. You made your bed, now lye in it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It really bothers me when people have the time to personally attack someone and yet offer nothing but negativity. Achika does a an outstanding job as a moderator, but in the end she gets singled out and given nothing but grief from someone who has absolutely nothing to offer. THIS IRRITATES ME!

I'm locking this topic and any other that may show up in the future by Brinn1 and any other alternative identities they show up as.

If you have a problem with that, blame me!

If you really are a doctor Brinn1, write this prescription down:

<<CLANK>>

Danny