Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: icky yellow snes

  1. #1
    Cherry (Level 1) mycarsucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default icky yellow snes


  2. #2
    Alex (Level 15) tholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Fair Oaks, California
    Posts
    7,190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

    Default

    nope...ur not missing anything.....it didnt sell....no one wanted it
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

  3. #3
    Bell (Level 8) Predatorxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    - Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tholly
    nope...ur not missing anything.....it didnt sell....no one wanted it
    C'mon Give a poor snes a home! ahhh But not for that price

    ..XS
    .

  4. #4
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I love it when people say they prefer to ship USPS but if you live in Hawaii the shipping will be more. This drives me crazy. Shipping to Hawaii is not any more expensive than any other state to state shipping when using USPS. I wouldnt bid on it just for that!

  5. #5
    Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pine Mountain , Georgia
    Posts
    4,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mauigamer
    I love it when people say they prefer to ship USPS but if you live in Hawaii the shipping will be more. This drives me crazy. Shipping to Hawaii is not any more expensive than any other state to state shipping when using USPS. I wouldnt bid on it just for that!
    What the heck are you talking about ?

    USPS bases their rates by distance. You get charged more the farther you ship.

    I can ship from Florida to Alabama for $4 but the same package costs $6 to California and even more to Hawaii and Alaska.

    So once again I ask, "What the heck are you talking about" ?

  6. #6
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    What the heck are you talking about ?

    USPS bases their rates by distance. You get charged more the farther you ship.

    I can ship from Florida to Alabama for $4 but the same package costs $6 to California and even more to Hawaii and Alaska.

    So once again I ask, "What the heck are you talking about" ?
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. When buying games on ebay most can be shipped with the flat rate envelope through USPS. From my understanding anything that fits in that large envelope costs the same to ship anywhere in the US. Many times I am overcharged on shipping because people expect small items to cost more to ship. The worst is UPS shipping to hawaii. They only ship 2nd day air or faster. It cost me something like 18$ to have a single game shipped to me. Ugh

  7. #7
    Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pine Mountain , Georgia
    Posts
    4,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mauigamer

    Sorry, I should have been more specific. When buying games on ebay most can be shipped with the flat rate envelope through USPS. From my understanding anything that fits in that large envelope costs the same to ship anywhere in the US. Many times I am overcharged on shipping because people expect small items to cost more to ship. The worst is UPS shipping to hawaii. They only ship 2nd day air or faster. It cost me something like 18$ to have a single game shipped to me. Ugh
    Oh , you're talking about Flat Rate Priority Envelopes.

    Yea that does stink if the seller wouldn't do that for you. Of course your games might show up a little squashed. (If you get CIB games).

    Sorry I misunderstood you.

  8. #8
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Burnley
    Posts
    802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    once I saw a beat up yellowed SNES on ebay UK advertised as a "ULTRA RARE GOLD EDITION SNES" I emailed the seller to point out the error, and he was deadly serious!!!

    I SAID LOOK AT THE BOX MAN, IS IT GOLD ON THE BOX

    !

Similar Threads

  1. Getting the Yellow Out! (PC-Engines, SNES)
    By Leroy in forum Technical and Restoration Society
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 05:29 PM
  2. Anyone got a pic of a yellow UK SNES?
    By RetroRevival in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:22 PM
  3. Yellow SNES?
    By RedBeans in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:13 PM
  4. Really Yellow SNES
    By Shinji008 in forum Technical and Restoration Society
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 03:40 AM
  5. Really Yellow SNES
    By Droo in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-1970, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •