Thread: Taking offers on extremely rare boxedAtari 2600 games.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Taking offers on extremely rare boxedAtari 2600 games.

Hi, taking offers on some extremely rare boxed Atari 2600 games and Prototypes before putting them on ebay. Here are some of the games that I have. I have a lot more games. Most boxed games are in emaculate condition, with all inserts--stored in nice cases. Also, some of the games are factory shrink-wrapped. For a complete list, email Norm at Stormshadown@netscape.net

Games:

1)Wall Ball (complete)(boxed)
    2)Death Trap (complete)(boxed)
    3)London Blitz (complete)(boxed)
    4)Shuttle Orbiter (complete)(boxed)
    5)Compumate (boxed)(PAL)
    6)Ram it (boxed)
    7)Aquaventure (prototype)(in case)
    8)Color Bar Generator (in case)
    9)Sinistar (prototype)(in case)
    10) Journey/ Escape (prototype)
    11) Crab Control (foreign only)
    12) Room of Doom (complete)(boxed)
    13) Multi-Cart (complete)(boxed)
    14) Beat Em & Eat em (complete)(boxed)
    15) Bachelor Party/Gigolo-(complete)(boxed)
    16) Bachelorette Party/Burning Desire-(complete)(boxed)
    17) Miner 2049er (complete)(boxed)
    18) Pigs in Space (complete)(boxed)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

welcome to the boards!!!
    Do you have any references? can you give your ebay id, so your feedback there is known?? do you post on any other forums and if so what is your id there? generally, some of us are a bit leary when someone walks in and first post offers holy grails...can you post pictures? thanks.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Responding to your reply.

Hi, sorry about that. I know that I'm new to the boards. And you probably don't know me. But I do have the games. They were part of my personal collection. As far as ebay ID: I don't really sell or buy on ebay that much--is just too much of a hassle, with the fees, and everything. Also, I've been ripped off a lot--by sellers and buyers. It's easier just to call up a store or someone I know that sells stuff and make the deal that way. If you read my discription, I'm more into action figures-- like G.I. Joe, and Transformers. As far as references, I can give you references of some people that I've bought G.I. Joe stuff from. There is also, a guy that helped me sell of some other rare Atari 2600 games awhile ago, that I buy MOC joes from. Another thing is that I could give you a complete list and discription of the games w/ prices and condition, and if you want my telephone number. As far as scans and everything going up on ebay--it will be going up on ebay and you will see it there maybe in a few weeks. If you have any questions you can email me at Stormshadown@netscape.net or nmarsh_us@yahoo.com

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, sorry about that. I know that I'm new to the boards. And you probably don't know me. But I do have the games. They were part of my personal collection. As far as ebay ID: I don't really sell or buy on ebay that much--is just too much of a hassle, with the fees, and everything. Also, I've been ripped off a lot--by sellers and buyers. It's easier just to call up a store or someone I know that sells stuff and make the deal that way. If you read my discription, I'm more into action figures-- like G.I. Joe, and Transformers. As far as references, I can give you references of some people that I've bought G.I. Joe stuff from. There is also, a guy that helped me sell of some other rare Atari 2600 games awhile ago, that I buy MOC joes from. Another thing is that I could give you a complete list and discription of the games w/ prices and condition, and if you want my telephone number. As far as scans and everything going up on ebay--it will be going up on ebay and you will see it there maybe in a few weeks. If you have any questions you can email me at Stormshadown@netscape.net or nmarsh_us@yahoo.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah! Welcome to the boards!

Your items are sure to get a high level of interest here. If it wasn't so close to CGE, I might be interested. If you post a price list, it may help spark even more interest in your items.

Enjoy your stay here!

Danny

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh Yeah. I also have Glib (complete)(nice shape) and X-man (cart). But it's in storage and I have to dig it up. I don't think I can get to anytime soon. Also, as far as prices. I'm taking the highest offers right now, before ebay. And if you're wondering--anybody out there--how I acquired them, I was just in the right place at the right time. Some of the games I found at flee markets, second hand stores, and good will stores. Some of them, I found just be asking people on the internet, selling stuff if they had some other stuff for sale. And Glib (complete) I found from a guy on the internet that bought it when it first came out way back in the 80s, and for some strange reason he kept it shrink-wrapped (not factory sealed). I contacted him awhile ago (maybe two years ago), and offered him 400.00 dollars for it. Since he only paid 4.99 for it. He happily agreed. The same guy also sold Chase the Chuckwagon (complete) to someone else. Also, in the future if you have any questions about the games for sale. Email me at Stormshadown@netscape.net or nmarsh_us@yahoo.com

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh Yeah. I also have Glib (complete)(nice shape) and X-man (cart). But it's in storage and I have to dig it up. I don't think I can get to anytime soon. Also, as far as prices. I'm taking the highest offers right now, before ebay. And if you're wondering--anybody out there--how I acquired them, I was just in the right place at the right time. Some of the games I found at flee markets, second hand stores, and good will stores. Some of them, I found just be asking people on the internet, selling stuff if they had some other stuff for sale. And Glib (complete) I found from a guy on the internet that bought it when it first came out way back in the 80s, and for some strange reason he kept it shrink-wrapped (not factory sealed). I contacted him awhile ago (maybe two years ago), and offered him 400.00 dollars for it. Since he only paid 4.99 for it. He happily agreed. The same guy also sold Chase the Chuckwagon (complete) to someone else. Also, in the future if you have any questions about the games for sale. Email me at Stormshadown@netscape.net or nmarsh_us@yahoo.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

You have some great stuff there.

Some pictures would really be great. Us collectors are willing to pay alot more if we can what great shape its in with our own 2 eyes.

Adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

yea, like everyone said, pictures are definitely needed.....its not that we dont trust people....its just that we dont.....ahahha...

a lot of people show up on here with a total posts of 1 or 2 and brag about a rare find or say that have stuff, but as soon as we ask for some sort of proof, the story changes, or they disappear
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just to make everything fair.

Hi, thanks for all of the great responses to this post. Just to make everything fair--and to give everyone a fair shot at the games--I'll work on getting anyone who wants to preview them and bid. And just to give everyone a fair chance-- at some of the rarer games-- I let everyone know when they will be going up on ebay, and post the link here. Norman.