Thread: Free project game and others for sale Crazy Climber

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Free project game and others for sale Crazy Climber

Hello all, I’m going to post this in two places for maximum coverage. (MODs, please forgive me)

I have recently arranged a deal that will allow me to do two things:
    1)Get one of my favorite games of all time; Atari Football (X’s and O’s lol)
    2)Actually make it to an expo. Not CGE but the OKGE.

In order to make this happen I have to get rid of a few things; so here is what I have.

1)FREE!!!: Omega Race Cockpit. (http://www.ggdb.com/GGDB/Details.asp...TechRoot.KB.NP) This is a project game that is complete except for the monitor; which I do have but was planning on keeping it. I can let it go with the game for $100.00. The game is cosmetically nice and all the wiring and boards are the, but I just ran out of time and enthusiasm working on it. I need more space in the garage so it has to go. Also included is the full manual with schematics as well as some repro overlays for the side controllers. I will not deliver this beast so bring whatever you can to move it out.

2)Space Encounters: (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?...S&game_id=9649) Great condition. Fully functional. I think the only thing not up is the strobe light. I’m offering this for 150.00 or 200.00 brought to the OKGE. It also has a full set of manuals.

3)Crazy Climber cocktail: (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?...C&game_id=7426) Mine is the version w/o the cool overlays on the controllers and under the glass. Perfect except the right hand player 1 controller is a little squirrely. Alas, I don’t have an original manual, but I do have a copied one you can have. I’m asking 400.00 for this or 450.00 brouht to OKGE.

PICs will be available soon and upon request. I live in Arvada, Colorado which is just a few miles NW of Denver. Come one come all. Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions. Thanks all.

Fred
    - I don't really like my friends. Yeah, I don't really like your friends either. -
    Lee Harvey Oswald was not a male model... You're god damn right he wasn't, but those two lookers who capped Kennedy from the grassy knoll sure as shit were.-

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow man, I'd take that cockpit in a fucking heartbeat if there were a reasonable way to get it to me, paying the $100 with a smile on my face.

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same here Chad. And I'm closer (Ohio). Sadly, I'm still 1,100 miles away, and I am just not in that kind of a "roadtrip mood" for a cabinet.

Don't despair V! You will DEFINATELY get a taker!
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So this is why all of the arcade auctions are near the East. Apparently most of the collectors are out there. Thanks for the support guys. Cheers.
    - I don't really like my friends. Yeah, I don't really like your friends either. -
    Lee Harvey Oswald was not a male model... You're god damn right he wasn't, but those two lookers who capped Kennedy from the grassy knoll sure as shit were.-