Thread: 2600 Games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2600 Games

I have several 2600 games I am looking to sell, though I am also willing to give a discount or perform a trade for Moon Patrol, a common catridge, I know, but a fun one. Here is what I have:

Star Raiders (includes box and keypad and manual all in good condition, though I haven't tried playing the game yet)
    Jungle Hunt
    Asteroids
    Real Sports Baseball
    Surround
    Pole Position
    Super Challenge Football
    Super Challenge Baseball
    Astroblast
    Combat
    Air-Sea Battle
    Missile Command
    Video Pinball
    Checkers (activision)

All cartridges have labels in good condition except for combat, which is missing the end label. I must admit I like Pole Position, Video Pinball, and Missile Command the best, but I don't play them that often so they're taking up space. I prefer Pole Position II on the Atari 7800. I would like to sell these for $25 for the group. However, if someone is interested in only one or a few titles, please contact me and we can see what can be negotiated. Likewise, if someone has an extra (but good) cartridge of Moon Patrol. I guess I'm a "gamer" and not a "collector," when it comes to Atari, so I try to get and keep that which I play the most. If you have any questions or concerns, send me a private message or respond to the post. I'm willing to be flexible. I simply want the games off my hands and want a little return out of the deal.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jungle Hunt has been sold. For those who may be interested in any of the other games, the prices (including shipping within contiguous 48 states, first class) are as follows:

Asteroids = $3.00
    Real Sports Baseball = $3.00
    Surround = $3.00
    Pole Position = $4.00
    Super Challenge Football =$3.00
    Super Challenge Baseball =$3.00
    Astroblast =$3.00
    Combat =$3.00
    Air-Sea Battle =$3.00
    Missile Command =$3.00
    Video Pinball =$3.00
    Checkers (activision) =$6.00
    Star Raiders=$12

Again, anyone can purchase all of these for $25, which includes shipping. I am also open to some trades. I am no longer looking for Moon Patrol. However, I would be interested in the following 7800 games: Mario Bros., Choplifter, Scrapyard Dog, Midnight Mutants. Anyone who has these games, but may not be interested in the ones I am selling is still encouraged to contact me. I am also interested in Medieval Joust for the VIC-20, but I know that's a long shot. "Vlatadon" can be viewed, for feedback, on ebay. I am quite reliable.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make that $4.00 for checkers, not $6 and make Star Raiders $6, not 12 (it does include the box, manual, and keypad, all in good condition). Anyone interested in any kind of negotiation and/or trading is encourgaed to contact me.