Not sure if anybody has read up on these, I'm sure some of you have read about them or seen them. They were to be debuted at CGE. Anyways, I preordered mine for $53.xx and they said the ship date was Sept. 1st, after their return from CGE.

Anyways, I expected this to be much like the anxiously awaited DP Advance Guide as it says it will ship Sept 1st upon return from CGE. It's much the same, preorders are paid in full and Sept 1st is an approximate. Sept. 1st was the closest well rounded date, or as I see it.

Tonight, I got an email from Messiah saying that they had received my preorder(preordered quite some time ago) and it says that they received payment, which they've already done once. Anyways, then it says they will ship in mid to late september. And thanks for purchasing.

Anyways, I emailed them back asking for an explanation as to why there was a holdup. I mean, I don't want to be a complete crabass about it but I did send them $50 a while ago and they pushed the shipment date back about 3 weeks.

So, the real reason I'm posting:

Did anybody else preorder these controllers?
Anybody pick some up at CGE?
Anybody think they oversold what they thought they would at CGE?
Any preorderers receive an email stating a different date?

And finally, does anybody think I stepped across the line by even emailing them? I don't think I'm too far across the line because, I'm nearly 100% sure that if there was a couple week delay on everyones DP guides, Mr. DP himself would post here and let people know that it was going to be an extra little while and most people would be ok with that.

What did CGE Go'ers think of them?