Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Play Messiah's LE Wireless NES controllers

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PlayMessiah- What ever happened to the CGE pictures? Are we ever going to see them?
    Somebody make me a "CGE 2k7 Attendee banner" so I don't have to use this lame text

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAllStar2600
    PlayMessiah- What ever happened to the CGE pictures? Are we ever going to see them?
    Well Marty... unfortunately several were out of focus because we had the exposure set longer due to the low light. We did get a lot of good shots though... especially of you

The other reason is that we only have 3 people working for the company and we have been just swamped trying to get the controllers finished and shipped. That is no excuse though. I will ask Perry to get some stuff up ASAP.

For those of you that did not get emails from me on updates, I am sorry.... for some reason in China all messages to a hotmail account comes back undeliverable, which most of you gave us a hotmail email address. I have to send them to Carrie in the US to resend so we might have missed some. If you did miss the emails you also missed some great pictures from China as well. When I talk to Perry, I will try to get the China Pictures up as well.

Thanks for everyone’s support. I am looking forward to hearing what you guys think of the controllers...

Thanks again,
    Brad

2.4 GHz Wireless NES Controller
    2.4 GHz Wireless SNES Controller

Don't forget to checkout www.playmessiah.com

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ohh.....

I forgot to mention..... since I have been in China... I started work on a USB Receiver.... I realize that you can buy adapters out there that make it possible to use our product on the PC... but I think you might be interested in our USB Receiver....

The USB Receiver will work with both of our current controllers... that means if you want to play NES you just use the Wireless NES Controller with the USB Receiver instead of the receiver that came with the controller... You can also Use the Wireless SNES Controller with the same USB Receiver. And WHEN we release Atari and Genesis.... these will also work with the USB Receiver.

I will keep everyone posted on this as more info is available!!!

Later,

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I appologize if this question was asked already, I just skimmed the whole thread.

Whats the status of the NES Wireless Limited Edition backorder? A possible estimate would be great on when they will be back in stock.

Thanks.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidX01
    I appologize if this question was asked already, I just skimmed the whole thread.

Whats the status of the NES Wireless Limited Edition backorder? A possible estimate would be great on when they will be back in stock.
    I am in China now working on getting the next shippment out. We are running production on Saturday and will ship them to the US on Monday. That means if there are no customs hold ups... the product should be able to ship Thursday or Friday of next week.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The USB receiver sounds VERY promising. I just might be checking these out when I get PAID from winning my fantasy baseball league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

BTW, if you guys are not on PlayMessiah's mailing list, you should definitely sign up. Last week they sent out some really awesome pictures of the creation process, showing the molds, installation, and even some poor Chinese woman testing the joysticks with band-aids on her thumbs!

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well Marty... unfortunately several were out of focus because we had the exposure set longer due to the low light. We did get a lot of good shots though... especially of you
    It wasn't very hard to snag a picture of me.

I just want to say the controllers have been working awsome. I use them just about everyday, and so do my friends. Have not had any problems minus the small glitches the protos already had.
    Somebody make me a "CGE 2k7 Attendee banner" so I don't have to use this lame text

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess I'm first on the list then. I received mine today and I sure am glad I got the set of two in the tin. It's not so much that I wanted the extras but I would have bummed that I missed out on the extras for buying two. Not to mention the discount. The turbo and slow feature is pretty cool too. Absolutely excellent quality. The only other company to release a wireless controller this sweet is Nintendo themselves....but I don't see them giving it any consideration in the near future

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Below is a link to Messiah's picture Gallary....

http://www.playmessiah.com/v-web/gallery

There are pictures from CGE2k4 as well as China.

Enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mine came in the mail today too

Unfortunately, they were delivered in NJ and at the moment I'm in NY.

Should have them at the end of this week...can't wait.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WOw Messiah is such a trend setter. I mean who else shows you the manufacturing process, well I guess you can't be brutally honest because then you'd have to bring out all the 7 year olds working the assembly line. IN all seriousness though that is so cool seeing the pics of each step in the process. I'm sure everyone here has wondered what it's like to manufacture something like this, thanks for bringing us one step closer. Okay do I get a free lunch box set of nes controllers yet? I have to wait for christmas, my wife asked me what I wanted and these controllers are at the top of my list.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glad to hear you are enjoying the pictures. We will update them periodically. For those of you that missed the link... here it is...

http://www.playmessiah.com/v-web/gallery

As far as the seven year olds go... that is really a common misconception. I have never seen any children in the factories since I have been working in China. That is not to say that it does not happen.... we just choose to work with the more reputable factories.

In fact there are many misconceptions about China and the factory life. All the workers live in dormitories at the factory... all there living expenses are paid for including food. So, really the worker gets to save 100% of the money they make. They do work 6 days a week for the most part, but they do get overtime for anything more than 10 hours per day. The other thing that is great is during Chinese new year the workers get anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks off to travel home to see there families.... man... I wish I got that much vacation time...

The other thing that shocked me the other day.... I was at the factory during the first production run and was actually sitting on the line putting the stickers on the lunch boxes.... all of a sudden we had stereo music echoing down the production line.... Just about every worker has there own mobile phone. It is one of those things you would not expect.

Anyway.... We are glad to hear everyone’s comments, Thanks for your support!!!![/url]

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess I'm late to the party. I just saw the article for these in GameInformer & went to the website & saw they were on back order.

Has the latest shipment sold out already?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, unfortunately we had Customs loose half of our last shipment and now we have several order that we were not able to ship. We are expecting more products with in the next few weeks.

Sorry for the delays.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default crap.....

well this sucks. I ordered the snes set about a week and a half ago. I was wondering why they hadnt came yet(I hadnt checked my email) it said in stock when i ordered them.......I understand though thats it wasnt your guys fault so I shall wait some more.....I should get mine sent out with the next shipment I presume? *prays*

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Of course yours will go out. We are shipping the oldest orders first. Also for those with Hotmail or AOL accounts... we are having problems with emailing those email addresses. For some reason they come back to us undeliverable.

We are very sorry for the delays and will get orders out ASAP!

Thanks for everyones support.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default thanks

thanks for the kind reply. Im sure it'll be tough but I think I can wait alittle longer to get my hands on them! BTW I just thought I'd let you know that your controllers are what brought me back to classic gaming. I saw the article in game informer and decided I must have them! thanks for bringing present tech to the past.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks. We really like to hear these comments. This is what it is all about! Fun....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow,sweet, those joypads look very cool, i'd have to keep my eyes open for a box of those, want one of those, they look ultra nice.
    So they play ok, people here seem to like it very much, i got other joypads with infra red, these are relax to use too.

I got it complete in box and everything, the pic above is not mine,but just to let ppl see what i mean.