Have some random stuffs for sale. Most of it is leftover from upgrades so throw me an offer and they're probably yours.

Sega CD
Vay - complete but sunfade on instruction manual. Still nice but definately noticeable. Nothing to the spine or inlay, they still look very nice. Some scrathces to the case, but the CD has none and plays flawlessly. $18 shipped. SOLD

Saturn CD only

Virtua Cop
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtual On
Daytona Usa
Nights
All of the CD only's are yours for $10 Shipped

Virtual Cop 2 - Perfect copy has everything except the spine is gone, it was seperated from the back inlay so that's all that's missing.. But the instructions and back are just fine otherwise. $13 shipped

Sega Master System Games have everything but instructions

Time Soldiers
Alex Kid and the Lost Stars
Take both of em for $12 shipped

Also have a barecart Samurai Showdown 3 Neo Geo MVS,
looking for $35 shipped for that. It's English in great condition. Sold pending payment

And finally I have a Neo Geo Home System with all hookups (power supply is generic) and a complete Jap Copy of Samurai Showdown 2
I'm looking for $250 shipped for this.

As to trades I am in DESPERATE need of Shining Force 3 manual and Sonic Jam manual for Sega Saturn.

As to references, I am Neo-geo_master on ebay and also have dealt with many members at Neo-geo.com

Will have pics in a few days, but will also start posting to the evilbay anything that doesn't show interest to you guys.