Thread: Help me out and get a free system or games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help me out and get a free system or games!

I'm giving the following stuff away to people who will help me out here. Pick out 1 item (3 Lynx games count as 1 item) out and I'll ship it to you for free. Everything has been tested and works :

-NES system with 2 controllers and hook-ups
    -Original b&w Gameboy system
    -SMS system + 1 controller (sorry, don't have extra hook-ups for this)
    -Final Fantasy (cart only)
    -Kid Icarus (cart only)
    -Super Dodge Ball (cart only)
    -Phantasy Star (SMS, no manual)
    -Golden Axe: The Duel (complete)
    -Blast Lacrosse (PSX, complete but ex-rental and missing cover to manual)
    -Xybots, Tournament Cyberball, Crystal Mines II (Lynx, sealed)
    -Bill & Ted's, Kung Food, Chips Challenge (Lynx, sealed)

I've been reading the forums over at CAG recently and allot of people over there are doing the freeiPods.com deal. It doesn't look like a scam and people have actually been receiving their free iPods, so I want to try to get in on this too. I'll give a free system or games (I'll pay shipping too) to anyone that helps me get one....

Works like this: I need get 5 people to sign up for 1 of 10 promotional offers from online companies. The best one is the Blockbuster Online deal...you get 3 free rentals and don't have to pay for anything as long as you cancel before the 2-week trial period is over. All you need to do is complete one of these deals and I'll ship your stuff you to you for free. There are 3 important rules though...

1. You must live in the US
    2. You can't already be registered at freeIpods.com
    3. You must actually complete the deal. The site tells me who as completed their deals and who hasn't

If anyone is interested, PM me with your email address and let me know what item you want. I'll email you back the link to the offer and the details. Once I see that you've completed one of the online offers, I'll ship your item out to you.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah dood that site actually isnt a scam.

But its kinda hard to get people to sign up for that stuff.

I would help you but I live in Canada =P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by om3ga
    Yeah dood that site actually isnt a scam.

But its kinda hard to get people to sign up for that stuff.

I would help you but I live in Canada =P
    I know it's hard to get people to sign up, but that's why I'm giving stuff to people that help me out. I figure if someone can help me get a free iPod, then the least I can do is give them a system or some games.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For those of you who dont know how this works all you have to do is sign up which only takes a few minutes then apply for one of there deals which are all free as long as you cancel before the 2 weeks is up.

So...

You get a free trial of something + a free game or system .......

Help this guy out ! I would but I'm in Canada =P

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm checking this out, i sure could use sms phantasy star.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM's replied to. Thanks for the help guys.

People, keep checking back here if you don't see any games or systems you want. I'll try to add more stuff over the next couple days to get more interest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

i would consider doing the blockbuster one for your SMS....how hard is it to cancel the blockbuster thing once i sign up for it??
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tholly
    i would consider doing the blockbuster one for your SMS....how hard is it to cancel the blockbuster thing once i sign up for it??
    Here are the terms from the Blockbuster deal. I plan on signing up for this one after I get the 5 people signed up:

For a limited time, sign up to receive a free two-week trial of the BLOCKBUSTER Online program, with up to 3 movies out at a time. Offer valid for new customers only; limit one free trial offer per household. You must have internet access and provide a valid e-mail address and a valid credit card or check card to participate in the free trial or to subscribe to BLOCKBUSTER Online. If you do not cancel your free trial membership before it expires, the credit or check card provided will be charged the applicable monthly membership fee (plus taxes) beginning on the first day after the end of the free trial and continuing monthly thereafter until canceled. If you cancel your free trial, BLOCKBUSTER Online rentals must be returned no later than ten (10) days past the expiration date of your free trial to avoid additional charges.

While you are a subscriber, you will receive two free rental coupons each month delivered to your email address. Each coupon is good for a free movie rental at any participating BLOCKBUSTER® store location in the U.S. These coupons are only valid in-store and are not redeemable online. Separate in-store membership required. In-store membership rules apply to in-store rentals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Quote Originally Posted by norkusa
    Here are the terms from the Blockbuster deal. I plan on signing up for this one after I get the 5 people signed up:

For a limited time, sign up to receive a free two-week trial of the BLOCKBUSTER Online program, with up to 3 movies out at a time. Offer valid for new customers only; limit one free trial offer per household. You must have internet access and provide a valid e-mail address and a valid credit card or check card to participate in the free trial or to subscribe to BLOCKBUSTER Online. If you do not cancel your free trial membership before it expires, the credit or check card provided will be charged the applicable monthly membership fee (plus taxes) beginning on the first day after the end of the free trial and continuing monthly thereafter until canceled. If you cancel your free trial, BLOCKBUSTER Online rentals must be returned no later than ten (10) days past the expiration date of your free trial to avoid additional charges.

While you are a subscriber, you will receive two free rental coupons each month delivered to your email address. Each coupon is good for a free movie rental at any participating BLOCKBUSTER® store location in the U.S. These coupons are only valid in-store and are not redeemable online. Separate in-store membership required. In-store membership rules apply to in-store rentals.

the problem for me, it says that you must also sign up personally for one...so if i signed up for that for you, i would have to pick another one for myself to sign up for....unless you can get double credit...ie, give credit to you and get it for myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the problem for me, it says that you must also sign up personally for one...so if i signed up for that for you, i would have to pick another one for myself to sign up for....unless you can get double credit...ie, give credit to you and get it for myself
    I'm not sure what you mean. You don't have to sign up for 2 offers...just 1. Unless I'm missing something here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

I'm not sure what you mean. You don't have to sign up for 2 offers...just 1. Unless I'm missing something here.

every person that wants to get an ipod needs to sign up for 1 offer for themselves.....so, if i wanted to use the BB one for myself and use one offer for you, would me signing up for BB work as my credit as well as one for you

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I'm confused here. o_O I'd be happy to help out, but my boyfriend wants to try for that free iPod offer too. Could we make an account, refer to you, and then use the same account to go for the offer ourselves?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

every person that wants to get an ipod needs to sign up for 1 offer for themselves.....so, if i wanted to use the BB one for myself and use one offer for you, would me signing up for BB work as my credit as well as one for you
    I understand now. If you sign up for the offer up under me and and complete it, you are eligible for a free iPod yourself as long as you can get 5 others to sign up. You wouldn't have to complete another offer because you already completed one thru me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B
    I'm confused here. o_O I'd be happy to help out, but my boyfriend wants to try for that free iPod offer too. Could we make an account, refer to you, and then use the same account to go for the offer ourselves?
    As long as you sign-up and complete one of the deals thru me, that already makes you eligible to get a free iPod for yourself as long as you can get 5 more people to sign-up and complete an offer. You aren't required to sign-up for another offer again. I'm already registered at the site so you wouldn't be able to send me a referral.

It's obviously an elaborate pyramid scheme, but it's totally legit and works. I've seen lots of post (and pics) from people in other forums who have already received their free iPods.

I guess how it works is that each company that gets a sign-up from one of the deals gives the freeIpod.com people $50. Me x's 5 other sign-up's = $300. iPods cost $270 so they are still coming out ahead if they give away an iPod. Where they make their real money though is if people only get 3 or 4 people to sign up and then quit. That way, they still get $50 for a sign up from their partners and don't have to worry about giving someone a free iPod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In order for me to get my free iPod **YOU MUST** use the referral link in that email I send you. Looks like someone just clicked another link to the site by accident and signed-up thru that so now I don't get credit for it. MAKE SURE YOU USE THAT LINK IN "STEP 1" OF THE EMAIL! It's this one here:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9348040

This is already explained in the referral emails I'm sending out to those interested. Apparently these guys are very sneaky though and have several different sign-up links in the same email. As long as you follow the instructions I give, you'll be fine.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Although your intentions with your offer are good, norkusa. I'm a little uneasy about this type of selling/soliciting. It really borders on the spamming side, which is not allowed here. I'm gonna lock this for the time being, but if this is deemed legitimate and allowed, I will unlock and bump this topic for you. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, but I'm going to err on the side of caution for the time being.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM and we can discuss this further.

Thanks

Danny