I just bought a bunch of genesis games and ended up with a few doubles that I like to trade or sell (preferably trade). The main thing I am looking for currently is genesis games I don't have (check out my ign page to see what I have http://users.ign.com/collection/thetoxicone ) . Make me an offer or send me a list of stuff whatever works. If you are bad at making offers like me, I plan to come up with prices on these for people looking to buy.

Enough with the ranting here's what I got

Loose:
King of the Monsters
Mercs (a little wear on the label)
Bio Hazard Battle (number written in black marker on back for filing system from store I bought from, barely noticible)
Splatterhouse 2 (preferably would like to trade straight up for a loose splatterhouse 3)
Sonic 3 ***Hold***
Hellfire (has some rental sticker remnants on plastic should be removable though, number written in black marker on back for filing system from store I bought from)
Super Street Fighter 2
Alisia Dragoon (number written in black marker on back for filing system from store I bought from, barely noticible)
Truxton (number written in black marker on back for filing system from store I bought from, barely noticible)
Pat Riley Basketball (with instruction book)

Boxed (will list if instructions are included):
Lethal Enforcers 2
Captain America and the Avengers
Mortal Kombat (instructions)
Eternal Champions (instructions have seen better days)
Taz-Mania (instructions)
Fifa Soccer

I also have numerous sonic 1's and 2's and a couple Altered Beasts, but any person that buys genesis games in groups probably has tons of these as well.

Other items for sale or trade
Outrun SMS (box but no instructions)
NCAA Basketball 2k3 for Gamecube ***Gone***
Short Films of David Lynch DVD (was only available through his website)
Ren and Stimpy 3 dvd time life set (no longer available on timelife.com)
Atari Computers T-shirt (XL but fits like a large thats why I'm selling it, If you want to see a picture of it pm me) ***hold***