Edit, added the last picture plus one from the stuff I found a week later. Parents took really long to send me those 2 pics.

I don't know why, but I just felt like making my own thread for this like some other people do even though it may not be that great.

Well I finnaly got the pictures up from the garage sale day in my town:

SNES boxes and manuals came from ebay for $12 total. Nes games came with the nintendo powers and the toploader. Boxed nes games I got for $2 bucks total. GAmeboy games got for free. Atari games some guy game me for free at a sale.

Top loader with all the nes games was $100. About 6 nes games I got at a different sale for .50 each.sega was free, atari stuff was free. The figures were .10 each at a sale. TMNT lunch box at sale for .25. The powere pad was from another sale for .68 or so.

I like this one the best. On was on my way to garage sales with my friend and I saw a random kid. I asked "you guys skatebaord?" They said yes, then I asked if they had nintendo. The kid said yes, took me to his house, and brought this out. Gave him 12 bucks.

Paid like $5 for this the week after garage sale day.

Also got a box full of 98 Nintendo powere magazines, all in great condition with the posters and all are issues between 15-103 then a couple other game mags.

[/b]