As you might know, back in February Gamestop announced they would no longer take in NES, SNES, Genesis, or Dreamcast games. All the games were marked down to 30% off and many DP'ers with access to a Gamestop that hadn't shipped off their classic stuff to stores out of their reach went to check out what was left.

Now, with over 8 months since Gamestop started clearing out classic games, what's left?

Here's what I've seen out of two GS stores I've been to in the Portland area that still have some stuff left:

Store 1: Not much, and what was left was the cream of the crap. Overpriced sports titles 2 SNES carts, Tecmo Super Bowl and some other sports game (I think it was one of the Bases Loaded titles). Both overpriced, plastered with Gamestop stickers and horribly torn labels. There were also 4 NES carts, and again, sports stuff - Pro Wrestling and Mike Tyson-free Punch Out!!! was what stood out. A few loose Dreamcast discs and Genny sports titles round out the selection. This was all on the bottom shelf of the clearance rack.

Store 2: Everything had a 50% off sticker on it. Lots of Dreamcast stuff. 3 or 4 shelves full. Mostly loose, but spotted some complete stuff, and stuff missing manuals. Since I'm not a DC collector I didn't go through them all but I bet there's some decent stuff to be found in there. 4 or 5 SNES games, all overpriced sports titles and shitty fighting games. If I had an NES, I would have picked up the 98 cent Kings Of The Beach (I loved that game when I was a kid) but the rest? Meh. The only Genesis game that stood out was The Adventures Of Batman and Robin, guess what the rest of the Genny carts were? That's right, overpriced sports titles.

So, what's left at your Gamestop? Anything good, decent, or just the cream of the crap like mine? Anyone make any good finds on classic stuff at a Gamestop recently?