Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Slimy SOB seller

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aussie-2B: Except the fact i do NOT deal any pirate stuff, i never did,and i'll never do.Too,this guy has 226 negative feedbacks in 1 year,when i only got 4
    So i'm 56 times more reliable

Bronty: i can't still say they're RESEALED or not, no...i won 5 games from someone here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8138487954

See, he says they're in "factory sealed boxes",and list them as NEW condition...however they do NOT have horizontal line seams on the back of the boxes...he says it,but STILL he lists them s new...WHY?
    especially for someone who bid&win Factory Sealed games like Excitebike for $200,or Kung fu for $130...for selling SO LOW,it must has been resealed...but does he say it? no...

For Brinn1, it is not like that...i realized my mistake, i realized after having been SCREWED myself by Raritygamesinc on a "factory sealed" SNES Mega Man X game i paid $150 (when it values $60 max,since it doesn't have vertical line seam on the back) that my FF3 should have been the same, and then i refunded him...that's all!
    I proposed him Factory Sealed & Used CIB NES Games,because i do have many of them,way more than SNES games...but i proposed him too many N64&SNES Games...what's your point? I can't sell NES Games without having your agreement?
    And Brinn1 was satisfied with the Super Mario All Sstars & Dracula X Factory Sealed SNES Games i sold him...

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adol
    See, he says they're in "factory sealed boxes",and list them as NEW condition...however they do NOT have horizontal line seams on the back of the boxes...he says it,but STILL he lists them s new...WHY?
    Two wrongs (his and yours) doesn't make it right.
    Completed 60+ trades here on digital press.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

Bronty: i can't still say they're RESEALED or not, no...i won 5 games from someone here:
    So just to be clear here, you are going to resell those games individually and not mention that they are reseals, right? You are just going to say that they are mint and sealed? I mean, we all know (including you) that those games are reseals. But you are going to resell them without disclosing that fact, right?

Chris

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba
    So just to be clear here, you are going to resell those games individually and not mention that they are reseals, right? You are just going to say that they are mint and sealed? I mean, we all know (including you) that those games are reseals. But you are going to resell them without disclosing that fact, right?

Chris
    Thats pretty much what I came to a while ago. He has sealed games. If they arent factory sealed the title will just be something lik "Mario RPG new and sealed!"
    Midwest

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This guy has 226 negative feedbacks in 1 year,when i only got 4
    So i'm 56 times more reliable
    So wait, are you saying that you have only 4 negatives? Then why the fuck do you have 59? x_x

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please read correctly the sentence...he got 226 negative feedbacks IN PAST YEAR,otherwise he has WAY more!
    And during the VERY SAME period,i only get 4,which is 56 times less than him!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, after I posted my reply I noticed that sorry

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Please read correctly the sentence...he got 226 negative feedbacks IN PAST YEAR,otherwise he has WAY more!
    And during the VERY SAME period,i only get 4,which is 56 times less than him!
    You didn't answer Jibbajabba's question.

Chris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The bottom line is this: The seller knows what a factory seal is, and advertises items that are factory sealed as such. Items that are not factory sealed are advertised as "sealed" and "mint" when he knows they are are actually "re-sealed" and has no idea whether they are "mint" as he has never seen the item inside since he claims he is not the one doing the re-sealing. If this is not dishonest, I don't know what is. It's clear and simple. A spade is a spade. We can debate and parse words until we are blue in the face. IMO it has nothing to do whatsoever by any purported "language barrier." The seller is a sophisticated seller who has been listing auctions on ebay for some time now. I am sure this issue is not the first time it has come up. Check the few negative feedbacks from buyers who comment on the condition of the game when its being advertised as "sealed and mint."

What gets me even more is that a "re-seal" brings nothing to the value of the game, and the seller knows it. A re-seal has no other purpose but to protect the contents, and that is only good if you are the one who places the contents into the box before it is sealed, and you can vouch as to the condition of the contents. A "re-sealed" game is worth no more than the game in the same condition, unsealed, save maybe (at most) the cost of the shrinkwrap.

Knowing all that, the seller advertises these items as "sealed" to deceitfully get more money for his auctions. If he truly wants to advertise the items as "mint" or "complete", he should open the seal and inspect the contents. If he is being honest, he'll have nothing to lose as it is not a factory seal, it has no value, and does nothing for the value of the item. At the same time, by being honest and truthful, he gains the confidence and respect of his buyers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    At the same time, by being honest and truthful, he gains the confidence and respect of his buyers.
    Looking at his feedback it looks like he already has the respect of a great majority of his buyers.

Look, can we just let this thread die like it should of a week ago? This is obviously another situation where people are going to have to agree to disagree. The facts are out there, use them to make an educated decision. If you feel comfortable bidding on this guys auctions then do so and if you don't then don't. But please just let it die.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to jibbijabba question: they are SEALED, i bought them SEALED, and i don't open them nor RESEAL them..then they're in the very same condition i received them: SEALED, as say my seller (not me!)!
    Once again, i don't reseal games.
    Games advertized as FACTORY SEALED and put in "NEW" condition listing, are clearly factory sealed,with horizontal line seam on the back,etc...

for the other games, like Captain Comic or Raid 2020 for example, those games when they were factory sealed NEVER had horizontal line seam on the back..if i receive such games SEALED in that condition,how could you know they're used,unless you open them?
    I'm not stupid enough to open them and lose 80% or their value!

Too,some of the sealed games arrived with seal opened on top...then i had the opportunity to check condition,and all were mint with EVERYTHING!no missing part at all...what i'm supposed to think?
    That they are perfect condition used games but sealed, or factory sealed games?
    I'm honest,and don't list them as NEW,i list them EXACTLY as what they are: sealed games,not new but i can't vouch they're used.

What can i do more?

I don't agree with your point of view that they're OBVIOUSLY reseals...many of them can be factory seals and i WON'T open them just for checking contents, and lose 80% of the value of the game...some ones were opened and i had the pleasure to see everything was there,in 100% of the cases!

to esquire: you can "look for" my FEW negative feedbacks,i mean the 4 i had in ONE YEAR,and you'll see only 2 are from buyers...so what?2 buyers complaining,but 500 are happy?WOW!

To griking: thank you for having a FAIR point of view of my feedback

Well,i don't think many sellers have time to post here for explaining, but i did it, and i think i proved my honesty here.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griking
    At the same time, by being honest and truthful, he gains the confidence and respect of his buyers.
    Looking at his feedback it looks like he already has the respect of a great majority of his buyers.

Look, can we just let this thread die like it should of a week ago? This is obviously another situation where people are going to have to agree to disagree. The facts are out there, use them to make an educated decision. If you feel comfortable bidding on this guys auctions then do so and if you don't then don't. But please just let it die.
    ..and likewise, if you don't like a thread, please don't respond. However, please don't tell others whether they should post.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you don't like a thread, please don't respond. However, please don't tell others whether they should post.
    Um .. did you forget what you said in your first sentence before you wrote the second, or did you intend to contradict yourself?

I think that Griking's point is that everyone has had their say on this now - and anything more is just going to be endless repetitions of what has already been said ... as indeed the last few days worth of posts have been.

Vroomfunkel