Genesis:

Boxed and Complete, a Fighter Stick SG-6 by Asciiware...probably used 4 times and that was it (Works great on Atari 2600 or 7800 as well!)-$12 shipped (good size box to ship)

VHS Movies:

The Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition- ON HOLD
Edward SissorHands- ON HOLD
Rocko's Modern Christmas ON HOLD
Ren and Stimpy Classics Vol. 2- ON HOLD
Ren and Stimpy: "Son of Stimpy" Christmas Edition- ON HOLD
The Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary Edition- $5
The Crow- $4

Books:

The Long Hard Road out of Hell: Marilyn Manson with Neil Strauss (autobio)- $7 shipped

The House of The Seven Gables (Barnes and Noble Classics Edition Hard Cover)-$5
Robinson Crusoe (Barnes and Noble Classics Edition Hard Cover)-$5
Oliver Twist (Barnes and Noble Classics Edition Hard Cover)- $5

Misc.

Transformers Stick N Play Activity Set (Stickers missing, but book is in tact)-$2
Star Fox Adventures Suncap (Excellent condition) $4
Nintendo PowerFest 1994 Baseball Cap-$4 (A little dusty from the years, but great condition)

Comics:
BATMAN "A Movie Special" 1989 Issue No. 1 (Mint condition, the entire movie in comic book form, even shows scenes that didn't make it to the final cut of the Tim Burton film)-ON HOLD
The Crow (Todd McFarlane Edition of the Movie in comic form)-$3
MEGAMAN Issue 1 from DW Comics-$2
Street Fighter Issue 1 from Image Comics (Cover A)-$2
Super Mario Bros (1990) Issue 6 of the Nintendo Comics System-$4
The Crow: Book Eight: Touch of Evil Part 2 (from Image Comics)-$2
Mortal Kombat Blood & Thunder (Issues 1-2 & 3 in excellent condition from Malibu Comics circa 1994)-$10
Madman Comics (Issue 6) from Dark Horse Comics-$2
DC Comics: Millennium Issues 4, 7, and 8 Asking $5 shipped (Bonus DC Comic of "R.E.B.E.L.S 94' Issued 0" free)- $5 shipped
Superman in Action Comics Issue Zero from October 1994- $3
Marvel Comics NOMAD Issue #1 from 1992 -$3

Magazines:

Mega Fan Vol. 1 Issue 1 (Mini-Verison of GameFan)-$2

*EDIT* All Nintendo Power Magazines are on hold as of 11/15/04*
Nintendo Power: (some issues are missing pull out posters, but all in great shape)

Vol. 92, 84, 85, 86, 88, 87, 90, 91, 79, 81, 80, 78, 76, 74, 73, 71, 70, 67, 130, 133, 83, 48, 59, and the 50th issue (Zelda Link's Awakening)

Also have July/August 1990 issue and as a bonus a March/April 1990 issue (this one is missing the cover, but free to anyone who buys the magazines)

Poster:

Metal Slug 3 Poster from Neo Geo Freak Magazine= $10 shipped

I accept paypal, shipping per item (unless noted) will be $2.50 (I cover the other half of the shipping...comics are shipped if you buy more then 3). If you'd like multiple items, I can give you a discount if you buy more then 5 items. At the moment, I can only ship within the USA and Canada