Thread: Games for sale (GC, PS2...more soon) [prices lowered!!]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Games for sale (GC, PS2...more soon) [prices lowered!!]

I am in need of money very badly. So please buy my stuff. PM me with the things you want. Prices may be a little too high so you may have to make an offer (not too low though, I'm not stupid )

Gamecube:
    Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (sealed)$50
    Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure (perfectly complete) $8

PS2:
    Oni (sealed) $15

I also have a LOAD of Star Wars related items. It is 111 items that I have typed so far, I have some more probably that I have yet to add. So, if there is anything Star Wars related (mainly Episode I) that you are wanting, there is a good chance I have it.

The thing I would like to sell the most out of my Star Wars items is a very nice trapezoid shaped box with a large C-3PO figure with detachable limbs. The box cover lifts up and shows C-3PO all broken apart from the accident in the movie and it has the bag that Chewbacca used to carry him in. It also has a large thick book inside the box. It is called "Tales of the Golden Droid". Anyone interested in it? I would like to get $50 out of it because it was $70 when I got it and it is still in the same perfect condition it was in when I got it.

I may also be adding more stuff to the list depending on if people buy some of the stuff I have listed.
    "Tell her you want to slide a hot throbbing cartridge in her warm tight console port. And if it starts blinking and flashing to just slide it back out and blow on it a little."--Sothy

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Games and stuff for sale (gamecube, PS2...more soon)

Quote Originally Posted by chicnstu

Gamecube:
    Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (sealed)$55 (I've seen sealed ones go for $70 on Ebay)
    seriously? i mean i haven't checked. Do they really sell for this much?

-Josh

[/quote]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, I've watched some of them before (well, probably only 4 or 5 sealed ones and many opened ones) and they went for $70 and up. They might have sold for that much because it was when they were first out. So maybe the prices people are paying for them are going down. I'll watch some more auctions I guess.
    "Tell her you want to slide a hot throbbing cartridge in her warm tight console port. And if it starts blinking and flashing to just slide it back out and blow on it a little."--Sothy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Prices lowered on Oni and the C-3PO Tales of the Golden Droid Masterpiece box.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If someone bought that Zelda: Collector's Edition from me, I would have the amount of money that I need right now. All I need is for that to be bought. The rest is just more money.