Thread: "i broke up with my fiancee and i'm broke" MVS sal

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default "i broke up with my fiancee and i'm broke" MVS sal

hate to put this up for grabs, but moving out of the house and living on people's floors for the last 2 weeks just isn't cutting it...so with a heavy heart, i put my prized consolized MVS and carts up for grabs...

consolized MV1 (1 slot), built by D-Lite - JROK S-video/composite output, unibios 2.0, 5v PSU, 2 old style sticks in good shape with some gold logo fade/typical ball cracks (hehe), and to get you started, a waku waku 7 cart who's legitimacy i doubt, hence it's free inclusion (works perfectly, but the boards don't look original - label has serials removed but looks genuine. not a hockey puck, but has seen better days). the MVS is pretty much an uncased board with all of D's lovely work out in the open for all to see; no fancy florescent painted colors, unless you decide to do so later. $450/shipped.

carts (all loose):

metal slug 1 (jap) with MM - $70/shipped

metal slug 2 (US, clear casing - serials scratched out) - $70/shipped

metal slug 3 (US, clear greenish casing - serials scratched out) - $80/shipped

samurai showdown 1 (US, clear casing - serials intact, *very* nice shape) - $20/shipped

baseball stars 2 (US label) - $60/shipped

garou: MOTW (jap, bright aqua casing) - $65/shipped

KOF '99 (jap label) - $25 shipped

real bout fatal fury 2 (US holographic label, serials clealy cut) - $40/shipped

puzzle bobble (intact english label, legit with windowed EPROM fix) - $50/shipped

payment can be made via paypal - currently i am intarwebless at my place of dwelling (dodgy dialup), but i check my messages often at work, and if needed, i will PM/email any interested parties with my cell # if they need to discuss condition/etc. but if it takes a day or so to get back to you, don't fret.

please email any questions to me at braceandbreak AT gmail.com or PM me here.
    great people to do business with - D-Lite, max330mega, The Collector, Jimmy Yakapucci

neo-geo.com - vwlunatic, BIG BEAR, neogeofl, pixeljunkie, japangamesnow.com, OmegaSaber

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default MVS

PM'd
    Xbox Live Tag - GunstarHeroUK