EDIT (combining posts):
either nobody on eBay ever sells them, or newbs get them for incredibly high prices. I figured I would try to find them from collectors, instead of people just trying to make money. All 3 are a little hard to find, so I am willing to pay 30-40 for each (not counting shipping). Once I get these 3 games, I will have the complete US Virtual Boy set.

Here are the others I need:
Jack Bros. (complete)
Wario Land (demo version)
Red Alarm (demo version)

If you have one of these and think I should pay more for it, just pm me and I will make you a higher offer, but it would be awesome if one of you had an extra of any of these 3 you would be willing to give up so that I can complete my collection.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue how it happened, but when i was going through my games, I found out that i was missing my copy of panic bomber. i already have box and manual and inserts, but i need just the cart.

i am thinking 3-5 not counting shipping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a VB system box. It doesn't have to be complete, I already have the manuals and inserts. All I need is the box and the brown looking thing that the vb goes in inside the box.