Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Isn't Grandia 2 a double case with a paper cover and a seperate manual? Maybe that was the game missing the manual... or maybe the buyer was just an asshole. :/
    ________
    Vapir no2
    Last edited by Daria; 05-11-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'd like to nominate
    www.gamefather.com - took 3 weeks to ship my 3d saturn controls, wouldnt reply to emails or phone calls, had to file ebay fraud complaint and paypal buyer complaint in order to get my stuff shipped!!! BAD SELLER AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

retro_game_addict and zelda_freak_18

quite the shill bidding duo...

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default E-mail from a scumbag!!

To: (My wife)
    Subject: Zelda Disk
    Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 04:20:34 EST

I am refunding everybody's money for this reason. The person that was
    supposed to ship them didn't send one of them I was the middle man in this
    transaction. It will take two weeks to refund your money because I have to transfer
    the money back to PAYPAL. The people who sent money orders will get them back.
    For those I cashed I will send you a full refund for the amount (s) paid. I
    apologize for the inconvienence. Again, your money will be refunded.

Sorry

Richard

3 months later, Still no Refund!! Son of a bitch!!
    He sent this Email in April, but my wife ordered it
    about a month prior to this email.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel I should blacklist the seller "megabuys.com". He sells re-sealed SNES games as Factory Sealed new. I purchased 14 games from this seller. 3 weeks later I received the package and there are 13 games included in the box, 10 of which are re-sealed games. So as for his refund policy I sent back the 10 games that were not factory sealed or new, by priority mail with delivery confirmation mind you. About 3 days later the package was delivered, according to the post office. He said that he never received the package. Finally about 6 weeks later after multiple e-mails he finally says that he received the package and it must have been lost in the mail, total lie. He then still refuses to give me a refund and simply mails the same games back to me that I returned. So now I am stuck with garbage that he still insists is new. This seller doesn't know anything about games or their condition, BEWARE.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

steer clear of kid_aphex - i bought a japanese MD from him in the box 2 weeks, and have yet to see an email from him in response, or a package at my door. AZ -> FL priority mail doesn't take THAT long. i've had stuff from japan get here quicker than that...

all i asked for was a simple response...just say your dog died or something, and it'll be in the mail tomorrow...
    great people to do business with - D-Lite, max330mega, The Collector, Jimmy Yakapucci

neo-geo.com - vwlunatic, BIG BEAR, neogeofl, pixeljunkie, japangamesnow.com, OmegaSaber

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Will some one tell me if they think brinn1 should be listed here. see "who is being a jerk" topic

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    Will some one tell me if they think brinn1 should be listed here. see "who is being a jerk" topic
    Yep, clearly someone that none of us here want to deal with.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all selling on Ebay can be a lot of fun. Dealing with non paying bidders is a drag, I have found a way to beat the dead beats. I list my auctions with buy it now and click PAY IMMEADIATELY. Anyone who buys from me has to pay at once otherwise their bid is not accepted. Since I have been selling this way Ebay has been a real pleasure. Imagine no dead beat bidders!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Every seller in here will be notified by email

I am in process of notifying every seller mentioned in this list that they have been libeled, slandered by forum. They will all be aware of the listings and can respond as they choose. No more rip them up behind their backs. Your victims will be told.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

This list is for people who have been wronged/ripped off/recieved items in less-than-described manner etc. from sellers on eBay. In an effort to keep the community safe and explain the story that 80 characters will not allow, we have created this post. If you have no stories to share with us on how you have been ripped off, I would ask that you refrain from posting in this message and stop spamming the boards.

Thank you,

Hitler
    (oh, shit, sorry, by day I go by Achika)

Yo Joe! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    ladyjaye75
    PSN
    ladyjaye75

I recently won the first 2 .Hack games for the PS2 from dhardy75 (auctions3077291424 and 8105875514. Since he had a good feedback rating, I went for it and paid for the games. Well, siince then, he became NARUed: his negative feedback went up quickly. While in the past he was found to be quite a slow shipper (in some cases, at least), he seems to have partially stopped shipping his stuff.

I tried contacting him by email; no answer from him. His phone number appeared in his personal info (before he became NARUed), all I got was voice mail.

It's now been a bit more than a month, and I still don't know whether by any chance my package may be on its way (with no answer from the seller, it's hard to know). In the meantime, I asked Paypal for a refund. Hopefully, I will be fully reimbursed.

*sigh* what can you do when even sellers with relatively high feedback levels crap out on you? And I'm sure that his account wasn't highjacked, since others did receive their packages from him.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default russellkoehler and game gears

I'm going to have to nominate russellkoehler for the blacklist. He was selling Game Gears on ebay with no picture. He said they didn't seem to have any problems but he didn't have games to test them. When mine arrived I opened the box and found the LCD screen smashed in. As in, the actually display inside the unit had been smashed. It showed up as a light colored blob with cracks running out it with the unit off, and a huge white spot that covered the middle 90% of the screen when turned on.

Anyway, the guy refuses a refund, and I eventually leave negative feedback and he leaves a retalitory. After that, I took a look through his feedback and found that All the other game gears he sold were broken too. Seems he bought a big lot of busted game gears and tried to pawn them off as new.

Well, that is why you should avoid russellkoehler like the plague.
    Still a gamer, still a liberal.

Strawberry (Level 2) Necrosaro420's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by omnedon
    Well, i didn't see one, so I'll start it. If you guys have other plans, lock this.

I think this thread should be used for us to list sellers or buyers we as a Classic Gaming community have had significant issues with. Ebay name, and why we want them blacklisted.

My nomination is a seller named rypolly . They sell a number of things, but I've seen them move multiple ColecoVisions, and Atari 2600's. I am certain that he is not a gamer, but an Ebay enthusiast who has figured out that old games = money.

I noticed off the bat in an Atari auction that rypolly was local for me. I emailed and asked if local pickup was possible, and he said yes. Lost that auction, but noticed a ColecoVision they were also auctioning. I won that one a few days later. I ask about local pickup...and he says No, shipping only. I e-mail him a copy of his e-mail saying that he would do local pickup, and he still says no way. So I pay shipping, and mail him a MO as he won't take paypal. Since I was annoyed, I looked at a few of his other auctions, and noticed something unpleasant. All of his gaming systems were listed as "tested" ... except for the CV I won. It was "untested", and the only one of four listed systems that wasn't. Oh oh. I was new then and had missed that. Oh oh.

The CV comes. Poorly packed in a thin box. With the auction items, a broken Ratshack computer joystick, and old RCA VCR remote, and some plastic dinosaurs (those last 3 things not in the auction or pictured). I notice that he had not left me feedback after recieving payment. I emailed him asking about my feedback only. He then left me positive feedback, only after I persisted. The next day, I complain to him about the poor shipping, the broken bits of unlisted crap in the box, the communication mixup, and the fact that this untested CV did not work AT ALL, and it cost me more than I thought it would to get, due to his unreasonable payment and shipping stipulations. rypolly says, " I gave you a good feedback, you owe me one."
    >

I told him he would get at best a Neutral from me, if he did not refund me my shipping costs. I ate the "non working" part because he did claim untested. FUNNY..but he had time to test 4 other old systems!! I guess the ONE he did not test just HAPPENED to be non working. yeah, right. After much whining and complaining, he refunded me (via paypal > i had to snail mail him a MO!! > ) my shipping, and I left him an neutral sounding positive.

To this day, I feel like I sold him a feedback he did not deserve. He has negatives now (3 out of 40 some) but he had no negatives then.

RYPOLLY

Ebay opportunist, and cagey seller. In my opinion. Still sells old systems.

That sucks, he knew what he was doing. Good thing is, you sent him a money order, and since hes local to you, you have his address. Id show up to his house personally and ask him about it =P He said it was "Untested" Because he in fact DID test it, and knew it was broke, and he knew it wouldnt sell if it said "Broken"

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i will nominate buyer JAICOTT. JAICOTT bought an auction from me 32 minutes after listing and THEN proceeded to ask 10 million questions... i had to contact user JAICOTT on msn messenger and wrangle for an hour to get them to pay..then when they recieved the item(which i shipped fedex tracked thankfully) they claimed it hadnt arrived, i told them to go to the BUILDING OFFICE where it was signed for. then they found a crack in the item THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I SHIPPED, and started demanding "Some sort of discount"....just a pain in the ass. never sell to jaicott!!!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BLOCK THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!1

Thetanone

BAD SELLER and here is why

I bought 4 games from this seller, I was happy I got a few rares, Blackjack, & RC Pro AM II.

Well they arrived yesterday, half of the lables were peeled off on 3 of the 4 games, all of them had Rental stickers galore on the back as well. there was no mention of abnormal usage to the games either.... Heck one of the games RC Pro AM has packing tape holding the lable on it.

I emailed the seller and asked for a full refund and I would pay to ship them back or for a partial refund and keep the crappy games. He refused either and said I should be happy it was still a good deal

I am now fileing for EBAY Protection, dont know if that will help. Any other suggestions??? I paid with paypal, can I get my money back through them???

Oh and he also threatened to Neg me if I leave a negative for him But that isnt a big surprise.

PLEASE BLOCK HOM FROM YOUR EBAY LIST AND FEEL FREE TO TELL HIM I TOLD YOU

HERE IS A LINK TO THE RC PRO AM with a picture...

Please feel free to add in comments....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8118794982
    GIG'EM AGGIES WHOOP!!!!!

ALWAY LOOKING FOR COMPLETE NES GAMES PM ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nesmaster
    PSN
    Nesman

i have only had one bad seller, and that is eonlineauctionstore. i bought a sealed snes game from him, and he emailed me and claimed to have shippied it. so i waited and after about a month, no game. so i email him and ask whats going on. he says it was sent, and it may have been lost, and that he will send another one. not to mention that quote: " i strive to make my customers happy" bullshit he added to every email. so i waited again, for about another month. this was nearing 70 days now. i then emailed him again and said what is going on, and he says something about me not giving him an address to ship to, and asks for it and he will send the game. so i gave him the address AGAIN, and the sucker i was waited again. by the 90th day i had enough, and left him negative. shortly after that same day he emails and says he was sorry, he didnt know what happened, and he was for sure going to send it now. i didnt believe him at all, so responded with "ya, whatever" so i ended up getting nothing, and left follow up feedback saying that he lied again. if you want to read my feedback i left for him, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...item=-1&de=off

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why does his f/b say 100% and zero neg f/b?!?!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay I'm stupid that was your your "feedback left for others"

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont Buy anything that is sealed from Mega Buys. They reseal a lot of their "sealed' games.
    What i need: SNES games and a few 32x!