Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bad seller: wingnutt1992

Bought a "VERY RARE" game "IN VERY GOOD CONDITION". Seller sent it in a bubble mailer & it arrived crushed. I complained, and they kept insisting "ALL SALES FINAL SORRY". They also mentioned that the photo showed that it had damage beforehand. Their "camera" was a flatbed scanner. I guess it's too difficult for a 1000+ FB seller to buy a digital camera and take real photos. Too difficult if you're intentionally trying to hide something, anyway.

I wanted 25% of the $100 cost back, but they refused. I opened a Paypal dispute & an originally civil discussion turned into a barrage of insults from them, and they THEY escalated the dispute to a full-out claim. Rather than degrade myself, I dropped the case. Hopefully they'll put it toward something useful, like new tires for their house.

Insert Coin (Level 0) van_halen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy
    ...like new tires for their house.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BAD BIDDER: 4jollyjay1 - Bought item (the Daemonsgate prototype for the Atari Lynx), and once I asked about his zero feedback status, de-registered from eBay without payment or even a response ...I made several attempts to contact.
    Operation 9: http://www.op9.net/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

luistrevor - Please, do yourself a favor and block this member from your auctions. He lives in Mexico to make future things clear.

1) In my auctions it says all international ebayers E-MAIL me before bidding. He ignores it and buys the auction (it was a fixed price auction)

2) I invoice him with $5 shipping (approx airmail charge). 7 days later he sends me a message asking me about the item. Stuff that was clearly stated in the auction, and you could clearly see.

3) Sends me $7 shipping and says I HAVE to insure the item. I tell him the only way to insure the item is by EMS and its $30 to ship then.

4) He links me with a global priority mail quote, i tell him i can send it that way but its not insured. He says fine, let me know when you ship.

5) 2 hrs later he sends me a message asking if i shipped, I ignore it as im going to ship it the next day.

6)Again sends me a message saying he hasn't heard from me, i tell him its going out tomorrow.

7)He e-mails he today saying he hasn't gotten confirmation that I shipped the game yet, and if I had he wants me to SCAN the recipt. Which mind you I of course threw out today, and its at some department store (). I e-mail him back that I sent the item out thursday and that I told him that. He should get it in a week.

Lets see what comes next. I was going to leave him a neutral but this in my mind deserves a negative. I sell about 20 items a week on ebay and NOT one person every emails me asking if the item has been shipped. Infact 95% of the time I never even have contact with the person. They win auction, they paypal me, i ship item, they recieve item, feedback is left. Unless there is a special shipping request I never talk to the person.

Ban this bidder as this has been the biggest hassle and he will be getting a big fat negative from me, after I get my possitive of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HotGameStuff Outlet, Nubytech's refurbished outlet store or whatever.

Like ClassicGameTrader, I ordered the two SF2 sticks from them, and like CGT I never got them. I gave these guys as much time as possible to make things right before I decided to try to get my money back (I waited until the very last possible day to leave feedback and file a dispute).

They were slow to respond to my first few emails (complaining about "shipping problems" and needing to find a new shipper) and then they outright quit responding altogether (once I started asking for a tracking number). When I left negative feedback on ebay, They responded that they'd refunded my money already and that I should be avoided.

For the record, they've yet to refund my money. I'm going to give them one more chance to make things right before I involve ebay/paypal, but something tells me they they're just going to ignore me yet again and hope I go away. What a bunch of assclowns.

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Block these two bidder IDs:

servicegames812
    southjerseygames

They're the same person, check his bio on ebay under the servicegames812 ID. He also goes by many other names, including VIDIDIOTS and NICK MORGAN.

This guy uses the servicegames812 ID to bid on items, then if he changes his mind, he places a higher bid with the southjerseygames ID and won't communicate or pay. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. EVER.
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dylan021706

Peachykeenchica

I bought 13 PS1 games from her for $30. Took my money & ran! E-mailed probably 50 times. Contacted my local police & her local police. Happened about 3 months ago & still nothing. Oh well, at least it was only $30!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Patrick-Dante
    Newbie, but made sure he got some good feedback on like items b4 I bid on anything he had up. Won a PS1 Diablo said to be "mint, PERFECT, with absolutely no scratches". It arrived with quite a few easily seen scratches, albeit mostly hairline and play stuff, and PEN markings thru the UPC code on the back artwork, not just over it on the jewel case. He insisted that "there's NO way it was like that when I shipped it, there's no scam here", and refused refund. I subsequently re-messaged him to look at other games he'd gotten from the same source, to move them around in the light to check for scratches, as well as to check the UPC codes for markings that resellers sometimes put there. No response, even after getting his contact info. So, he'll get a negative for Christmas.

82ndAirborne1944
    This seller shipped a PS1 console in a large BUBBLE MAILER! Shipping was quoted $6.99 in auction, but he charged an additional $2. I also paid additional for insurance... which of course he didn't bother getting. He doesn't believe the case got cracked during shipping because he's never had a problem before, and wants proof. Too bad I can't get the cracked case to show up on my scanner (no camera here). I don't care that I won the thing for a buck, the shipping costs more than made up for the low bid win. Seller said, "it's only twelve bucks, that's small change", but didn't like it when I said the same back to him. Another one that's getting a negative feedback for Christmas.

gasban
    I won a said-to-be-mint game for $33 last night and PayPal'd immediately. I was refunded soon thereafter. Checked sellers other items on a hunch, and saw that same item is now listed with a $59.99 start and $60 BIN. Reported seller to eBay for fraud, got seller's info, called and left message stating same. Told eBay that I want my game, per seller's legally binding contract. We'll see, but I'm probably out the game, and funds are tied up.

zidane92 aka A AAROW HEADS Black Cat Video Game
    Shipped PS1 strategy guide in brown shipping paper barely held on with very thin transparent tape. My NEW guide arrived partially out of the wrapping and was badly trashed on the corner that was hanging out. My bad as I'd had a similar previous experience with this one which I had forgotten about. I offered to return the guide for a refund, even repackaged, so he could see exactly what the problem was. Said how he ships ALL his stuff, with NO problems, and refused refund. Claimed he buys his shipping paper from a local packaging supplies store. It's thinner than a brown paper shopping bag! He actually TOLD me to ask the USPS what they thought of it. So I did. And I let him know their exact response, which was... "only a MORON would expect something like that to make it through their system without damage" followed by their raucous laughter. They also said, "that paper is used to wrap boxed goods that have excessive writing on them that would otherwise be refused for shipping." This one doesn't leave feedback so he can retailiate with neg fb.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Michiganfan2's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

zidane92

I have also had a terrible expirence with this guy. Bought one game of eBay and he sends a different game. He then tells me that he sent the correct one. I filed a Pay Pal claim almost a month ago still no resolution. I even offered to send it back on my dime for a refund. This guy is rude and condicending.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Proper75

From Germany.

Simply a thief.

Here's the whole story:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95117
    search engine @

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

EbayId: sweetsstuff4u
    Name: Michael Sweet
    40111 proud mockingbird road
    Zephyrhills, FL 33540
    USA
    Phone: 813-355-6448

Whole story:
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...97#post1124497

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

eBay My World: simply.sweet.bargains( 275)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default wsg43

Bought a "Like New" copy of Wing Commander (Sega CD) from wsg43 via Half.com. When it arrived one of the case hinges was broken, the disc was floating around loose because the seller did nothing to secure it, and the disc was significantly scratched. (so much so that I think some were already there)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RottenToTheGore
    PSN
    TheSuperSadist

I nominate 500skydives.

Jesus, what a dishonest piece of shit.

Here is the auction that pissed me off so much.

It's clearly labeled NTSC, but 2 of the games are PAL. He tries to say "it was sold as a mixed lot". Games, sure. But the auction says NTSC.

I opened a dispute because it's just total BS that he tries to say it's my fault, but what can I get out of it? $1 for returning the games, and I have to pay shipping. I'd neg his ass but I know he'd leave one in return.

Sorry, just wanted to use this to vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    Hello VACRMH, you have just received 666 Meseta from Oobgarm.
    The following comment was made: HAIL SATAN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

Quote Originally Posted by VACRMH View Post
    I nominate 500skydives.

Jesus, what a dishonest piece of shit.

Here is the auction that pissed me off so much.

It's clearly labeled NTSC, but 2 of the games are PAL. He tries to say "it was sold as a mixed lot". Games, sure. But the auction says NTSC.

I opened a dispute because it's just total BS that he tries to say it's my fault, but what can I get out of it? $1 for returning the games, and I have to pay shipping. I'd neg his ass but I know he'd leave one in return.

Sorry, just wanted to use this to vent.
    My god, what the hell? You bought a bunch of games off the guy for 8 bucks and because he "listed them all as NTSC" you're pissed off? He checked the box saying they were us/canadian games, you think he would know any better?

Petty much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anybody know who fanatic1 is (i.e. maybe member on here or another forum?)? I won the following item a few months ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250055477019

I paid for economy shipping to Germany, generally takes 2 months, sometimes 3 (I've had stuff shipped like this quite often), but the item still hasn't arrived and it's been 4 months. The seller doesn't respond to my eBay messages, so I have a hunch that he's scammed me since he knew that economy shipping takes 2-3 months, and that's past the PayPal and eBay dispute/claim deadline...so no way to get my money back (I've been scammed like this twice before so it wouldn't be the first time). I'm still hoping that the item is on its way, but it's hard to believe when the seller doesn't even respond to eBay msgs while still selling stuff on eBay.

If anybody knows him from a different site so that I could contact him elsewhere, let me know.
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_NES View Post
    Anybody know who fanatic1 is (i.e. maybe member on here or another forum?)? I won the following item a few months ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250055477019

I paid for economy shipping to Germany, generally takes 2 months, sometimes 3 (I've had stuff shipped like this quite often), but the item still hasn't arrived and it's been 4 months. The seller doesn't respond to my eBay messages, so I have a hunch that he's scammed me since he knew that economy shipping takes 2-3 months, and that's past the PayPal and eBay dispute/claim deadline...so no way to get my money back (I've been scammed like this twice before so it wouldn't be the first time). I'm still hoping that the item is on its way, but it's hard to believe when the seller doesn't even respond to eBay msgs while still selling stuff on eBay.

If anybody knows him from a different site so that I could contact him elsewhere, let me know.
    Typical scammer...never responded to any of my e-mails or eBay messages, yet when I left him negative feedback today he did have time to give me one in return within a matter of hours, where he claims to have responded to all of my e-mails! What a loser! His feedback might be high, but I recommend all international eBayers to stay away from this guy!
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jeez, we are going to have to make a list (alphabetically preferably) of all these crappy sellers! And I can add my latest unknowingly bought a pirate cart from a seller-doing-it-knowingly to it, haha!

I really get pissed off when a seller like one great video-game "Powerseller" (who for now shall remain un-named) with something like 10,000 feedback score charges me $10 US shipping and I get the game shipped in a plain (no bubble-protection even) envelope, and see the postal price they paid was 1.86! Sellers like this, in my view, should be required to state up-front their "processing fees" etc., and their lack of proper packaging up-front. They are making excess money off shipping, and ripping people off (albeit indirectly) in my view. I sell on Ebay too btw, but only charge a very close approximation to what it actually costs me to ship the item. And I always at least use a "bubble-mailer" for games, sometimes even a box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down

I would like to add gameliquidations to the list.
    I bought two games from them waaay back on March 15. Two months later I have yet to receive the games. They never provided me with a tracking number, and wouldn't answer any of my emails. I decided to take it up with Pay-Pal. Once I did that I received an email saying they wouldn't deal with me cause I had resorted to a Pay-Pal claim. They provided Pay-Pal with 2 supposed tracking numbers that make me think I was being scammed, or at least that they never shipped out the games to begin with. One tracking number says the games have been in some processing center since March 20th, and the other that the USPS was notified about the package. So it all sounds like to me. They also never made any attempts to solve the issue, whether it be refund, re-shipment, discount, or whatever. I know ebay is full of shady people, but in all my years there this has got to be by far the most unprofessional seller I have ever dealt with. I would recommend staying the hell away from them.

Cherry (Level 1) -_-Nintendo-_-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ebay Seller slmarc would like to enter the bad ebayer fray.

Basicly I won a mint complete copy of Super Mario RPG for like $100 AUS.
    On the auction he stated that he only accepted direct bank deposit or money order.

Fine, I emailed regarding what his bank details were, no reply for a few days. I send another email, asking for his details. Still no reply.

After about a week I get an email:

hi,sorry about any delays,we had major dramas at work all this week,but don't worry, the game is yours fair and square
    Awesome, so... details? No reply for a week.

But he still seems to be around becasue I got this email back:

Hi, Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, shift work and long hours play havoc... If you are still interested in Super mario, send money order to Shannon Menser at 27 Donegal RD Berkeley Vale 2261, If you no longer want item let me know and we will mutually withdraw. Thanks for being so patient.
    Hurra.... what? He wants a money order now? So after about 3 weeks and a bunch of emails asking for details I only get two emails back and he wants a money order now, not direct deposit like I have been asking for.

He sounds a bit dodgy too, I asked if he has any more rare games and he just called them mario games and very vauge names, yet he was listing games like Final Fight guy complete and Castlevania: Vampires Kiss complete. Doesn't sound like someone knows what they are talking about.
    Last edited by -_-Nintendo-_-; 05-18-2007 at 10:53 AM.