Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They probably do if it can lead to answers in a dispute. They initially just provided me with the tracking number that the seller had given them. I noticed straight away that it was a very unusual number. Not at all following the EMS tracking numbering system. I tried it anyway and ofcourse it didn't get recognized. I told the paypal dispute investigation team that the number was completely bogus and that because of this fact it was clear that the seller wasn't being truthful to them and me. I'm sure they must have checked, or tried to get an answer from the seller about this, as within a day I got a mail that the money had been transfered back to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    I was wondering about that. If you will out a complaint on Paypal and the seller gives a trackingnumber to Paypal, will Paypal check 100% if the tracking number is real?

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, thanks. I filled out a complaint once and the seller filled out a trackingnumber. But since it was sent overseas with Airmail there was no trackingnumber so how could he fill one out.. I did recive the games later tho so problem was solved. But I wonder what Paypal would have done if I never recived the games.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

most of the ppl on ebay have been great with the exeption of sam1978.
    This ebayer should be avoided, this retard sent my package to the wrong address , took out the game i bought the sega bundle for and then said i dignt pay for item after i complained about it. Also the games they gave me were from a previous auction that the buyer said he had not recieved the goods imo!!! x_x

Great Puma (Level 12) Chainsaw_Charlie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

claytonentertainment avoid this asshole like the plague
    My rotating want list http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101550

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Insert Coin (Level 0) japancollector's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_NES
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadoc
    castlevania4ever

This guy has 1400+ feedback, but he is a total and complete chode.

I bought Zaxxon's Motherbase for 32X from him. He shipped it in a paper envelope. What was he thinking? Since the game has a cardboard/paper case, and it was shipped from the UK, needless to say the box was ruined.

Also, I e-mailed the guy to ask if the book was included. He said yes, even though it was not listed in the auction. Guess what? no book.

Don't buy from this licker of chodes.
    I just recently won 27 auctions from this seller, and everything went relatively smooth with only 2 small exceptions. He forgot to include 4 items in the first shipment due to the fact that 2 eBay invoices were used. He quickly sent the 2nd package after I notified him at no extra cost. Items arrived in a matter of 1-2 days and were also perfectly packaged in large solid boxes filled with lots of packaging material (the items arrived in the condition shown in the pictures). The other exception was that one of the games was listed as a Famicom title, whereas it turned out to be a Japanese MegaDrive game.

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with this seller, but I just wanted to let everyone know my experience with him as well.

-Speedy

P.S. The auctions were listed on the British eBay (UK), but the seller's location was in the Netherlands.
    castlevania4ever own a gameshop.I know him from www.segaforum.nl

http://www.nedgame.com/

palet th is a great seller when you ship one item by airmail ems.But when you buy a coupel of consoles and request to ship by seamail.He charge amazing high shipping cost .I have pay for the package 160 $ shipping cost.When i recieve the package i saw the package was smaller.Then a package i have pay 35 $ shipping for.And the package of 35$ was heavyer then 160$

i could beter use that money for a contra force factory sealed copy

I know now how much shipping is in japan and usa .So peopel cant fool me anymore witch charging way too high shipping cost

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

msaqib1980 sells BOOTLEG GAMEBOY GAMES!

Very convincing with a high quality box and label But beware they are not real nintendo products. I just emailed for a refund we will see what happens. Paid over 60 bucks for a damned fake (ebay #8244408253) He also has 100% feedback.

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

importparadise2004
    Sells faulty items and sometimes never sends items.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

....sorry to said that this thread is pretty useless for me...due to the random comment's and name's...i just spend 30min reading this...this thread is so unorganized and.it's really time consuming
    i would like to nomimate
    arcadegod/japhei/carolscollectible/bloomsday/..so on
    GOOD SELLER'S: lone_monster, *BUYER"S**FantasiaWHT , The_Chosen_One, max 330 mega, DDCecil, video_game_addict, optic_85, **underexposed+ **, Querjek, buffquinn, Crush Crawfish, The Collector, pseudonym, bobdrywalls , charitycasegreg, y-bot, Captain Yashiro, ** Lady Jaye**,, buttasuperb

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

timothymd136

Will buy from you, demand feedback and wait until he gets it, then try to blackmail you with feedback to send him the difference between the stamp on your package you sent him, and what he paid for shipping and handling, even if its only a couple of dollars on a bunch of games - he seems to think you aren't allowed to charge him for packaging or anything.

BUT.... if you take a look at his auctions, somehow he seems its fair to charge 7 dollars Priority mail to ship a tiny item.

He will also threaten paypal claims. Don't let it happen to you
    blah

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe someone should go through & create a LIST of names for post #1?

sethpackard Advertises games as "mint" and sends scratched discs/cases. Or advertises games as "working" but they DON't work.

I bought 20 games from him & had to send 15 of them back. He said "I'll give you a refund" but never did, thereby forcing me to open a paypal dispute. I got back my money for all 15 games + 5 games for free.

Will never deal with sethpackard again.

(•¿•) - "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use." - Emily Post ----- Component Video looks just as good as RGB, is a heck of a lot easier to set up, and also a lot cheaper!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

atwoodtm

I won his game for $150,and reached his reserve price when NOBODY offered more than $70...he sent an invoice,and i paid him via paypal

He refunded me the money 1 day later,because i don't have a confirmed address...which is IMPOSSIBLE for european/french citizen like me,because Paypal don't do it,pure & simply.
    My mistake is to not be an US citizen then...unacceptable.

Why putting problems on table,when you have a smooth buyer who pays immediately?who is for 8 years on Ebay,5 on Paypal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yourmyfluffyone (fritz ghm, ebaynene@yahoo.com) from the US eBay...

...he had an item on eBay.com several months ago and I forgot to bid on it so I asked whether I could still buy it for the starting price, which he agreed upon. He didn't accept PayPal, so I had to go out of my way to get US dollars and send them to him. To save on costs I had asked for Surface mail, which can take up to 1-2 months. I waited it out until more than 2 months passed, and started e-mailing him, never receiving a reply. I then checked his eBay account and it turned out he was still active on eBay, so I msg'd him using the eBay messaging system...and he still did not reply. His feedback rating may be good, but he clearly scammed me when he had the chance, so I would not recommend dealing with him at all.
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Do not bid on anything from damien_rules
    For proof, read this thread.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I am in the process of organizing this topic into a list.

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

limited*games

He blocked me from his auctions for merely asking why his feedback was private and what caused him to have three recent negative feedbacks against him. Doesn't exactly sound like the most friendly person, eh?

Objection! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

immediategameing - for being a dumbass.

He asked me to do local pickup when he's several hundred miles away, at LEAST (he's in TX, I'm in KY)... and when I said no, he came back and asked me to accept a $150 offer outside ebay for the item I was selling.

I replied that accepting his (really, REALLY stupid) request would cause me to forfeit what little seller protection ebay grants me, and that if he wanted my item so badly, he could bid on it like everyone else.

...that is, until I blocked his ass. :P

Just warning people about this tard.

P.S. he has a few negatives for not paying or sending. Methinks he was planning to resell my item.
    Serving the retrogaming community since March 2005

DP feedback: +47(!), no negatives
    can be found here: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66092

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorneorune
    immediategameing - for being a dumbass.
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he really did anything that terrible, especially to warrant a blacklist. Buyers always offer to buy stuff off of ebay, even when you say in your payment details that you don't sell that way. I personally wouldn't even block him. Why toss away potential money?

He also has 1046 positives and a 99.3% ratio. I wouldn't exactly call this guy a deadbeat or someone who doesn't know exactly what he's doing.

I do have a serious problem with his dopey spelling of "gameing." Are you kidding? If you're a serious gamer (or over the age of 9) and you can't spell the active verb of what you do, that's pretty pathetic.

Edit: Wow, I just noticed that Sailor's post was written on APRIL 5, not MAY 5. I thought this was a new post (I guess it was to me). Oops. My b. My opinions stay the same though.
    ________
    RETURN OF PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE FORUMS
    Last edited by ryborg; 05-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bubboboo - avoid like the plague

I won an auction for 3 "new" Mega CD games, two sealed and one 'mint'. When they arrived, one was "sealed" in a resealable plastic sleeve, only the front half of the spine card was present, and was glued to the front of the case - and the case was grubby.

The "mint" unsealed game had a huge crack down the front of the case ... and no disc inside!

Absolutely shocking - not least because it must have been plainly obvious that he was giving a load of BS when he wrote the auction.

I've emailed him and unless I get at least 50% refund he's getting a negative f/b

Vroomfunkel
    "The last time a nation did what a bush told them to do, they ended up wandering 40 years in the wilderness ... " - Anonymous

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to nominate fredouille_l from CANADA as idiot of the year.

I stuck a load of videopac/odyssey2 stuff on eBay, 16 games in total.

a few people mailed me to ask how much to post to various areas, mainly parts of the US, now I can get cheap post to the US through work (not dirt cheap but cheaper) so I said to these people in the US $20, if it costs anymore I will take the blow.

anyway the guy who wins it didnt ask how much it would cost until after he won he lived in CANADA, so I send him an invoice for the purchase price and guessing this was fairly heavy estimated it to be in the region of £24.

he mails back saying that he thought that price was hefty and was there no cheaper... meanwhile I had already been
    been to the post office, got the exact weight 3.5kg which came to £34.20 (or some such pence) but £34+. and heres me willing to send it and pay the extra £10 (nearly half what I sold the damn things for meaning I make £16 total for 16 cartriges one of them was NORSEMAN. but I honour my word.

I get back and say to him sorry mate, I cant get it cheaper infact its going to cost me £10 to send it to you as the actual cost is £34 not £24.

he then starts saying that I quoted the people in america $20 and he wants the same price.

BUT YOU AINT IN AMERICA YOUR IN CANADA YOU MORON !!!! (I say politely)

I say these aint my prices this is the royal mail.

he then sends me a link to the royal mails website and says that he reakons it weighs under 2kg, I tell him no its 3.5 kgs

he tells me how he has weighed 16 carts, manuals, boxes and cant get it to over 2kg (under 2kg the price drops you see)...but the fact is its 3.5kg I didnt put any exra lead in it or anything, if I could make it lighter I would doy you think I want to loose the extra £10 that I have underquoted him.

then he starts bitching that I have hiked the price, despite me sending back the link he sent me, with the weight, dimensions and the price being the £34 I said it was.

I even tell him just to pay me the ammount of the item and if he can find his own courier cheaper he can use them..

by this time I have had enough and remove the discount, screw him he pays the shipping costs as per the auction, so I re-invoice him for £34+the auction price.

his last mail was snotty like this

In these conditions, we had 2 choices:
    you could adjust shipping price to something near £15 or we
    cancel that transaction.

If you don't know the real shipping prices for outside GB, don't sell
    worldwide, or don't promise anything you can't give. I've checked your feedbacks yesterday and it
    looks that it's not the first time you're abusing int'l buyers like that.

I was willing to trust
    you, but you messed it. So without trust, we have to cancel that transaction.
    Ball is in your side...
    so he wants me to charge him £31 for the item and post when post alone would cost me £34.

MORON !!!!!!

like I am going to know the shipping costs to every nation on the planet before selling.

I had enough so NPB him. and ruined his 100% feedback I wonder how many others he blackmailed like this.

of course I got a revenge neg but hey its not the first.

the previous incident he refers to was some woman I sent a book to, I charged her £10 post (again it was very heavy) when I got to the post office it actualy came to £6 but I didnt notice because I got about 7 items sent that day and the woman at the PO just gave me a grand total, the woman didnt mail me or complain or anything she just negged...fair enough, had she have mailed me I'd have paypaled it back after checking.
    http://www.videopac.org The Worlds only dedicated Videopac & Odyssey 2 forums.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So far, I haven't had a bad experience on Ebay, but I did have one on Amazon. I paid $5 for priority shipping, but after one a half weeks, emailed the seller, jesslem, about why I haven't received my product. She didn't respond. Well, one week later, I get a package sent by media mail wrapped in copy paper (!) held together with scotch tape, and the shipping only cost 97 cents.

Her username on Ebay is cactus_jess, but is no longer a registered user there.