Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry, I didn't put up my usual disclaimer...I don't mean to say that this is a bad seller or an unreliable one in general - just that in the case of soundtracks it would be best to leave their goods alone.

Frankly, I could probably find a few dozen people who violate the rules about not selling bootlegs, if I went looking...so I just have to say - keep on the lookout.

Personally, I think this is more of a stress relief thread than one people can actually look through easily and match names with.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Generally I find Gkworld over prices on just about everything, but that doesn't make then bad sellers. Still I try and avoid their auctions.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dunno if I should post it or not, but I had a big problem with kitkit.com..... Those bastards.... they sold me all of the shining force 3 scenarios at about $110 shipped... Now, the shipping was pretty damn fast. It was shipped on Thursday/Friday and it arrived the next Wedensday. It was shipped from Hong Kong by airmail. Now, they never mentioned that the spine cards and the stabs at page 18 of each manual of each game were used to get the premium disc. This was one of the reasons I planned to buy the game. Now, I got the game, eagerly wanting to send the tokens to get the premium disc, and for my surprise I got screwed. I tried to ask them for a refund, but to no avail..... After I left them a negative, look what they left me:
    Rude, Threatened to leave negative feedback if didn't offer refund, greedy
    I mean, come on, you fuckers! You can leave me a negative but you can't answer my question? GOD! It pissed me off soo much! Ok, luckily, there was another way of getting that disc, but I didn't know about it after I gave em a negative. Was I right about leaving them a negative? After all, they didn't put that in their description of the item, and ALSO, those bastards said that I was greedy after they sold my PREMIUM DISCS FOR ABOUT $90 EACH! That more pissed off! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the following thing. They said the discs were in the mintest possible condition. 2 of the discs had very scratches on them, and that, too, they didn't mention in their auction x_x

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Quote Originally Posted by boozi2
    they sold me all of the shining force 3 scenarios at about $110 shipped...

ALSO, those bastards said that I was greedy after they sold my PREMIUM DISCS FOR ABOUT $90 EACH!
    How did they end up with more then one Premium disk? You only get one disk for owning the three senarios. And yeah it is your fault for not emailing them before bidding on the auction.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dunno if I should post it or not, but I had a big problem with kitkit.com..... Those bastards.... they sold me all of the shining force 3 scenarios at about $110 shipped... Now, the shipping was pretty damn fast. It was shipped on Thursday/Friday and it arrived the next Wedensday. It was shipped from Hong Kong by airmail. Now, they never mentioned that the spine cards and the stabs at page 18 of each manual of each game were used to get the premium disc. This was one of the reasons I planned to buy the game. Now, I got the game, eagerly wanting to send the tokens to get the premium disc, and for my surprise I got screwed. I tried to ask them for a refund, but to no avail..... After I left them a negative, look what they left me:
    Rude, Threatened to leave negative feedback if didn't offer refund, greedy
    I mean, come on, you fuckers! You can leave me a negative but you can't answer my question? GOD! It pissed me off soo much! Ok, luckily, there was another way of getting that disc, but I didn't know about it after I gave em a negative. Was I right about leaving them a negative? After all, they didn't put that in their description of the item, and ALSO, those bastards said that I was greedy after they sold my PREMIUM DISCS FOR ABOUT $90 EACH! That more pissed off! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the following thing. They said the discs were in the mintest possible condition. 2 of the discs had very scratches on them, and that, too, they didn't mention in their auction x_x
    If they listed the disks as mint in the description and there not than I would agree with the negative. If they listed nothing about the condition than I would disagree. Don't just assume that every auction is going to be mint. A lot of them out there aren't. As for the token you probably should of asked about that before placing the bid. I probably wouldn't of left a negative over that if I didn't ask before hand and they said nothing in the auction description.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daria
    they sold me all of the shining force 3 scenarios at about $110 shipped...

ALSO, those bastards said that I was greedy after they sold my PREMIUM DISCS FOR ABOUT $90 EACH!
    How did they end up with more then one Premium disk? You only get one disk for owning the three senarios. And yeah it is your fault for not emailing them before bidding on the auction.
    They said the spine cards were included. I assumed they weren't used because the reason of getting them is to use them to get the premium disc. About the stabs, they never mentioned them, it's their fault! They weren't honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazel
    If they listed the disks as mint in the description and there not than I would agree with the negative. If they listed nothing about the condition than I would disagree. Don't just assume that every auction is going to be mint. A lot of them out there aren't. As for the token you probably should of asked about that before placing the bid. I probably wouldn't of left a negative over that if I didn't ask before hand and they said nothing in the auction description.
    Read the thing I mentioned above. It wasn't fair of them to get rich off my ass... And after I received my premium disc, I did try to apologize numerous times but those bitches didn't even bother to reply....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I nominate seller "talesoffate" - I bought a hard drive for my PS2 off of him, he scammed me, then got 20 negatives in the same day for scamming other people! Check out his feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New additions to the Blacklist!

I will happily nominate 'tciac' to the list of people who will screw you in a heartbeat on Ebay.

This miserable b*tch threw almost 400 NES games into a big box with 2 crumpled pieces of newspaper for padding. When it arrived (this was a $600 item) they bottom of the box had broken open during transit.) Games were missing, items were damaged and she had charged me $250 for shipping.

I made UPS mark the packages as damaged and asked for a refund. What do I get, $20. 20 F R E A K I N G D O L L A R S! I told her I expected at least the cost of the shipping for that one box returned... nope, nothing, no response to email, when I went to arbitration, N O T H I N G! Now I see she no longer sells.

It's a shame too! I happily sell on Ebay and through my website, I clearly state my shipping timeframes and stick too them. Packing materials are cheap vs the cost and hassel of filing claims for insurance. But this one miserable woman leaves me bad feedback and blew my 100% record (and it was her fault! this just kills me....)

Anyway, venting over, nomination made. Steer clear of 'tciac' she'll screw you over!
    Be sure to check in on J2Games.com!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Should've paid via PayPal! I always do now, so if something serious does happen, I can always claim th money back.

I did that recently when I bought a rare PSone game from the US - It was advertised as factory sealed, but what I got was actually a reseal...

Anyway, I asked for a refund, and the guy said no way - He apparently doesn't do returns. So, I contacted PayPal, it went to an investigation, and he still refused, so PayPal took the $55 back by force and I kept the game too!

So I guess he DOES give refunds! Lol

That other guy though (talesoffate) - I was quite gutted, cos I really wanted the item. I didn't even get chance to leave a negative!

Again, advantages of PayPal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pero2633

I won this item...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

You'll notice there is no "Payment is due within X days clause in the auction. I planned on paying by paypal that Friday, 5 days after the auction. I had just switched over my checking accounts and I didn't wan't to use my old bank account to make my payment from. Friday, being payday, would have been my first direct deposit into my new account, hence the delay in payment.

Well, 3 days after the auction, I hadn't paid yet. I receive the following email:

"Please pay for what you purchased soon. I really need the money. If you do not pay me within the next 2 days, I will be forced to leave negitive feedback and relist."

The only prior email I had received from the seller was the standard ebay invoice. Unfortunately, I did not check my email until 2 days later as I had to fly out of town on business for 2 days. That Friday, I log into ebay to make my payment and I notice he gave me a negative.

No payment terms in auction other than by paypal only
    No payment reminder sent
    No NPB warning sent

What a tool. Talk about impatient. Moreover, it's a $10.51 item, and my feedback is flawless as a buyer (No NPBs, and always quick payment).

Granted, he retracted after I paid him and left him a negative, but I would still avoid this impatient noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"Nascartycoon" (yes, that's his real nick - read it Nascar Tycoon, not "Nascarty Coon" which wouldn't really be appropriate, for some reason I read it that way at first x_x ) is on my list of crap sellers right now as he sold a "LIKE BRAND NEW" copy of the PSX game Apocalypse to me...so what did I get? Shitty one with perma-fingerprints all over the back of the game disc. The manual's decent but the case and CD are pure crap.

straitoutofjapan sold me a "like new" copy of Sin and Punishment, the price was O.K. but it wasn't "like new," having all four corners worn a bit and some obvious scuffs on the game box. Still very decent to look at though...just be aware this seller wasn't quite honest either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    SouthRox
    Steam
    SouthRox

Name - benjmatteson
    Auction - 11 Nintendo NES Games: Metroid, Rad Racer, more

Sent paypal payment of less than $20.00 for it (BIN + shipping) never got an email or my items. He got a negative from another buyer for not shipping after I had already paid. Filed report with eBay, but nothing has happened yet.

PSN: SouthRox

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mattiekrome
    Name - benjmatteson
    Auction - 11 Nintendo NES Games: Metroid, Rad Racer, more

Sent paypal payment of less than $20.00 for it (BIN + shipping) never got an email or my items. He got a negative from another buyer for not shipping after I had already paid. Filed report with eBay, but nothing has happened yet.
    file a report with paypal, but if you wait longer than 30 days you will not get a refund.
    It is pitch black. If you continue you are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DDCecil
    I must post:

PiazzaPower

A long time ago, I did an auctin for a lot of SNES games. The lady paid, I sent her games. The post office should be at fault, because it took them awhile to get the games to her, and she blames me for them getting to her so late.

A year later, I put up another auction. She won this auction too (A lot fo 60 SNES games). She said "I didn't this know was you. If you send the games faster than before, I'll deal with you." So I decided to send her the games first, and I never received my $320 from her. She never replied to my e-mails or nothing. I didn't even get a chance to leave her a negative or to get my games back!
    dude, are you insane? You need to wait for the buyer to PAY for the goods on ebay before you ship them to her... I know this was over a year ago, but wtf were you thinking?
    It is pitch black. If you continue you are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Key (Level 9) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dracula
    Quote Originally Posted by DDCecil
    I must post:

PiazzaPower

A long time ago, I did an auctin for a lot of SNES games. The lady paid, I sent her games. The post office should be at fault, because it took them awhile to get the games to her, and she blames me for them getting to her so late.

A year later, I put up another auction. She won this auction too (A lot fo 60 SNES games). She said "I didn't this know was you. If you send the games faster than before, I'll deal with you." So I decided to send her the games first, and I never received my $320 from her. She never replied to my e-mails or nothing. I didn't even get a chance to leave her a negative or to get my games back!
    dude, are you insane? You need to wait for the buyer to PAY for the goods on ebay before you ship them to her... I know this was over a year ago, but wtf were you thinking?
    Trust me, I had a lot going on, and my mind wasn't exactly in the right place. Don't worry, I've changed. No money = no goods.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Earlier in this thread (just over 2 months ago), I mentioned not getting a game from megabuys.com. About a week ago, out of the blue I got a PayPal refund from them. I hadn't even contacted them in the last few months so this came as rather a surprise.

It still doesn't mean I'll buy from them again, though...

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

despite my recent experiance, both of which were due to thier stupidit, the only peroson I would definately mention would be secretmain from spain.

he won eleven of my items, retro handheld games, astro wars and the likes, he was stupid not to pay as some of them were a very good price.
    becouse theres so many I invoice him right away (nice bit of needed cash).. a week goes by no reply, payment reminder... no reply.. another week, no contact, I dont even mind if people take a month to pay as long as they keep in touch telling me they still want it. (in fact I got one guy now still saying hes gonna pay since december 15th , but hes keeping in touch so fine Ill give him another 2 weeks..
    so then I send secretmain another mail, saying at least a reply in 1 week or I neg him.

unfortunately for him 11 lines of NEGs you can put a hell of a lot of info in.

of course I get 11 negs back, but fortunately I pre empted them saying negs I recieve will be revenge and this of course is date stamped

make some funny reading here see

My negging him (read in reverse it makes more sense)
    If I get any negs from him, remeber I Negged first !!!!
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900992980

SEE ABOVE L O O S E R !!!!
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 6901791336

But to be all the way over in spain -
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900990318

The hassle Im gonna have claiming all these fees back
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900991161

Save yourself the hassel BLOCK SECRETMAIN now !!!!
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900992012

Not to mention the los of the initial listing costs
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900991207

Just to not pay (I'd have thought it was somone winding me up
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900989877

Time Waster - No Contact - No Payment - Reminder Sent - Mails Sent
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900986388

Looser - Dont Bother
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900987797

Why Would somone win 10 TEN of somones auctions
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 22:58 5900988299

WON TEN OF MY ITEMS .. Maybe fake bidder. BLOCK HIM NOW !!
    Seller meloaf ( 90) 10-Jun-04 20:51 5900982669
    his revenge and my responses

¡ DANGER ! ¡PERICOLO! ¡PERIGO! ¡GEFAHR! ¡PELIGRO! NEGATIVE EBAY USER
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 23:24 5900982669
    Reply by meloaf: Bitter NPB you can see my negs against him were left a fortnight b4 20-Sep-04 17:43

EBAY WOULD HAVE CLOSE THE ACCOUNT ¡¡¡¡ DANGERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 23:12 5900988299
    Reply by meloaf: All 11 Negs are from him ! you can see he makes no mention of actualy paying me 20-Sep-04 17:45

PLEASE, SEE THE ITEMS THAT I WINNER... ¿¿ ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS CONCLUSION??
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 23:09 5900987797
    Reply by meloaf: Yes you dont pay bills !!! 20-Sep-04 17:39

DANGERRRR!!! DON'T BUY ITEMS TO GOOD PRICE... HE DON'T SEND THEM...
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 23:05 5900986388
    Reply by meloaf: if you sent payment I might...how stupid is this guy !¬ 20-Sep-04 17:48

DANGERRRRRRRR!!!! FOR STRANGER of other CONTRIES
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 23:01 5900989877
    Reply by meloaf: most of my buyers are from abroad fool 20-Sep-04 17:52

trascurre the votes with racist message for SPAIN ¡¡¡VERY BURDEN according EBAY!
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:57 5900991207
    Reply by meloaf: please look at the negs I left him...RACIST ??? 20-Sep-04 17:50

... and is very impossible send the money in 4 days ¿¿¿???
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:54 5900992012
    Reply by meloaf: No it isnt.. but it is impossible to send payment reminder before 7 days 20-Sep-04 17:40

He emits negative votes in seven days...
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:53 5900991161
    Reply by meloaf: you can clearly see that the neg was left 2 weeks after the auction finished 20-Sep-04 17:41

He don`t answer to e-mails, no negotiate, very very bad EBAYER ...
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:47 5900990318
    Reply by meloaf: my NPB against you means you recieved several from me and ebay reminders 20-Sep-04 17:42

I understand him, because, Who would sell there items very cheap???...
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:44 6901791336
    Reply by meloaf: See Items 8109260590, 5900987282 both sold for under £1.50 to payiung bidders 20-Sep-04 17:51

He don't sell me them items, because I bought them very good price ...
    Buyer secretmain ( 5 ) 21-Jun-04 22:40 5900992980
    Reply by meloaf: when you say bought - does this mean you sent money..it should 20-Sep-04 17:53

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jillygames on Ebay.

I recently bought a NES game from this seller and on the auction page it said that the game was "virtually new in box" and "never been played"

I asked how much shipping would cost and i never got a direct answer on my question, just that i had to pay. Jillygames charged me $12.99 for oversea shipping, but when i recived the game i see on the envelope that the shipping only had cost $5.60.

When i opened the game i see that the manual is missing. Jillygames doesnt mention anything on the auctionpage that the manual is not included.
    And since jillygames used phrases like "virtually new in box" and "never been played" i assumed that the manual was included. Why would anyone open a NES game, just to take out the manual and then sell it incomplete?

I e-mailed the seller and said i would give negative feedback because of this if he/she didnt want to return the money i had overpayed on the shipping, but then jillygames threatend me to give negative feedback in return!

What reason would jillygames have to give me negative feedback?! I have payed for the game and everything.
    I asked about why he/she would give me negative feedback and got this reply:

"I can leave a negative for you being unreasonable or whatever"

What kinda childish reply is this you may ask.
    It seems that jillygames have no idea or knowledge on how to threat customers, eventho he/she included a note with the game saying: "If you have any problems or question please e-mail me"
    Why e-mail when jillygames dont want to listen to what you have to say and reply with threats about giving me negative feedback if i give he/she negative feedback?

So my advice is:

DO NOT BUY FROM JILLYGAMES ON EBAY!!

Strawberry (Level 2) Super Mario Fan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    jillygames on Ebay.

I recently bought a NES game from this seller and on the auction page it said that the game was "virtually new in box" and "never been played"

I asked how much shipping would cost and i never got a direct answer on my question, just that i had to pay. Jillygames charged me $12.99 for oversea shipping, but when i recived the game i see on the envelope that the shipping only had cost $5.60.

When i opened the game i see that the manual is missing. Jillygames doesnt mention anything on the auctionpage that the manual is not included.
    And since jillygames used phrases like "virtually new in box" and "never been played" i assumed that the manual was included. Why would anyone open a NES game, just to take out the manual and then sell it incomplete?

I e-mailed the seller and said i would give negative feedback because of this if he/she didnt want to return the money i had overpayed on the shipping, but then jillygames threatend me to give negative feedback in return!

What reason would jillygames have to give me negative feedback?! I have payed for the game and everything.
    I asked about why he/she would give me negative feedback and got this reply:

"I can leave a negative for you being unreasonable or whatever"

What kinda childish reply is this you may ask.
    It seems that jillygames have no idea or knowledge on how to threat customers, eventho he/she included a note with the game saying: "If you have any problems or question please e-mail me"
    Why e-mail when jillygames dont want to listen to what you have to say and reply with threats about giving me negative feedback if i give he/she negative feedback?

So my advice is:

DO NOT BUY FROM JILLYGAMES ON EBAY!!
    About a year and half ago I bought a complete ROB and gyromite from jillygames, and it was shipped promptly to my house (2 days). Jillygames was very helpful and everything through out the auction (you know answering questions quickly and detailed). However this was a year and half ago. Just thought everyone should hear the good and the bad with this seller.