Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And I'm now at 99.5%

MEmber: slandrew08

Sold a copy of goldeneye 007 with a universal game case. Claimed the game froze on him (even though I test all my games) ad then left bad feedback because It didn't come with a manual, even though I never mentioned a manual being included.

Don't you love the holidays.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SlowGolf2004
    PSN
    ownerizer
    Steam
    WDENNIS5280

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    And I'm now at 99.5%

MEmber: slandrew08

Sold a copy of goldeneye 007 with a universal game case. Claimed the game froze on him (even though I test all my games) ad then left bad feedback because It didn't come with a manual, even though I never mentioned a manual being included.

Don't you love the holidays.
    You CAN report this to eBay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SlowGolf2004
    PSN
    ownerizer
    Steam
    WDENNIS5280

Dont be afraid to call eBay customer service. You get a real, live, person in the US who speaks English, and can take care of most problems including abusive feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ownerizer View Post
    You CAN report this to eBay.
    I did, they didn't do anything about it, which seems to be the norm these days for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    I did, they didn't do anything about it, which seems to be the norm these days for me.
    I had my fair share of troublesome customers. EBay CC usually helped me out. Maybe call and ask again.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Seven year old post, but since I never knew I was on here, hopefully there is a chance I can remedy this... this

Hi everyone,

I never knew my company was on this list until just now, but clearly 7 years ago or longer, I had a transaction with Darksol that we handled very poorly. I would like a chance to remedy that situation if possible. I am e-mailing Darksol in an attempt to resolve the situation and provide him with a full refund. I have been a member of Digitalpress for over a decade, and an eBay seller since 1999 and we currently have 100% positive feedback. Problems on our end do occasionally arise, but we always try our best to resolve them as I would rather take a loss on my end than have a customer leave dissatisfied.

Some of you may not know this, but First Class Mail International is a fairly unreliable service, yet many customers demand it. It does not have tracking but is a far more affordable solution for shipping items internationally than Priority Mail International or EMS. When a first class mail international item does not arrive, because the item gets lost or stolen in the mail, the only one to blame is the seller (which I agree with) yet it is virtually out of our control entirely once the item gets shipped. To remedy this problem, we will not ship any items of value of $75.00 or more via First Class Mail International and we insure all items shipped internationally worth $30.00 or more. Of course, the seller should be and is 100% responsible for items getting delivered.

With that said, Darksol got treated unfairly and should have received a full refund which he will get assuming I get a response from him.

Have a great holiday everyone and if there is anyone else on DP that has experienced any dissatisfaction with a transaction they have had with us on eBay in the past, please contact me so that I can try my absolute best to resolve it.

- Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Sol View Post
    Yes it will be nice to compile a list of bad sellers.

As i'm ebaying for a year or more already, I can add some horrendous sellers i managed to work with.

1) hahanv

absolutely terrible one.
    i'd been waiting for a week till he responded (even asked a friend to send email from another adress) with a words like this:

Hi, thanks for the reply email. At the same time I was getting your amount, I was also getting the shipping cost for another auction going to Spain. They were mixed. I had better also email the guy in spain. Cost to Russia for 14ounces air mail letter post is $9.25. I will resend the invoice. Sorry for the confusion.

and then:

Hi, here is the revised amount and address. Thanks again !!
    $25.98 + $9.25 shipping = $35.23 total

mailing address:

Celina Aragon-Abrera
    P.O. BOX 2021
    Burlingame CA 94011

... i sent him cash by a money order and since then - NOTHING. No response, no feedbacks, no items. Absolute silence.

Another one:

classicgamesdepot

here's some messages from them:

Thank you for your quick payment, this e-mail is to verify that your item has been shipped out today and should arrive in approximately 4-8 business days. Positive feedback is left immediately upon receiving feedback from our customers, take care, enjoy, and be sure to let us know if you ever need anything again!

P.S.: We are extremely sorry for the delay, we were unable to pick up mailed payments until today.

~Dave of Classic Games Depot

i waited and waited and waited..month passed... no item....
    then i emailed them concerning "where the heck is my item?"

and i got:

Hello, we are extremely sorry for this delay, in the event that it does not
    arrive by Friday we will ship out and additional copy of this game, it was
    sent via air and under normal circumstances should have arrived already,
    thanks again for your purchase and patience!

..heh....pure bulls**t. I waited for another month = nothing again. No items, and they never responded since that time.
    Last edited by Classicgamesdepot; 12-24-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ebay member mrniceguy1408

Reseller/price gouger on ebay. Awhile back I listed a auction for a friend for a copy of Dragon Slayer and Dungeon Master. I attached a low start bid and low bin because these were definitely not mint copies in any sort of way, and the manual was missing to Dragon Slayer. Soon after the listing started I received a message from the guy:

Dear professorprofessorson,

hello. would you sell the back of the case for dragon slayer by itself. i am missing the back only on my copy. let me know what we could work out if anything. thanks.

- mrniceguy1408
    I replied back with the following:

Dear mrniceguy1408,

No sorry, cant. These are being sold for a friend to help assist in getting music equipment replaced. His home was hit during the Sandy storm in NY and he and his band lost all their music gear, etc, so I am doing a few auctions to try to get him as much money as I can to help him out. That is why I listed these and also Steam Hearts so cheap on the starting bids, to drive up interest in them and get him some money fast.

- professorprofessorson
    He contacted back again stating the following:

well this way would benefit him more. i would pay $16 for the case back. ive been selling turbo stuff for years. and a lot of it. when people buy turbo cd games its all or nothing. somebody would want the disc more than a disc and case cause its more likely somebody lost their disc only than still have their manual but lost the case and disc. most common would be the lost manual like you have.

- mrniceguy1408
    I then politely declined his offer again, even though he was being annoying and persistant:

Dear mrniceguy1408,

Sorry, at this time this would not benefit him more, as I already have 4 watchers on this auction. Thanks for your interest though.

- professorprofessorson
    Next thing I know he uses BIN, so I contact him with the following message, then after a short time I purchase shipping:

Dear mrniceguy1408,

Will ship these out monday with tracking and insurance. Thanks for the purchase and happy holidays.

- professorprofessorson
    After shipping has been paid for and tracking info relayed to him through ebay, I receive the following message:

if i bin the steam hearts would you go free shipping on it since im getting a package shipped from you already?

- mrniceguy1408
    I politely replied back with the following:
    Dear mrniceguy1408,

Sorry, wish I could, but shipping has already been paid for on the other two games. Paid for shipping on them late last night. Did ebay not give you the tracking/shipping info on them yet? If not, the tracking number for USPS First Class Mail is 9416 5096 9993 9398 7123 86. When at all possible I do combine shipping, but if someone doesn't notify me of intent to purchase or bid on other items when they purchase one already I usually just go ahead and get the shipping paid for and ready to be picked up by USPS.

- professorprofessorson
    He replied back with :

ok. thats fine.

- mrniceguy1408

So anyway, fast forward to today , I log in to do my every two week shipping cost review for items sold and I see my DSR stats lowered, and while the guy did leave a positive FB, he made some inaccurate statement concerning the auction and shipping cost:

FB received: Good description. Should have specified water damage. Shipping cost a bit high.
    I'm going to state for the record, the auction details listed everything wrong with the items, including what was missing, and what had damage and there was detailed pics, and the over all auction condition listing was "GOOD", which is a notch above "acceptable". The water damage he is referring to was listed in detail. I listed in the auction details I refund shipping/handling cost for anything not used. He was charged $6.65 for S&H and refunded $1.56 towards that since what he paid was $4.67 in actual cost, plus the 50 cents or so to pay my daughter to pack it/bubble wrap the games well, which I might add she did a pretty nice job on, as it was nice and thick, taped up extremely well, and well protected (I pay her to do the smaller pack jobs so she can get experience and earn a little money). I listed the case insert on Dragon Slayer had moderate damage, and on its pic I specifically listed it had moisture damage to make sure this was crystal clear:

I contacted him after issuing the S&H refund with the following messages (I had to split it up a tad due to length):

Dear mrniceguy1408,

You know, I was fairly hesitant to allow you to purchase the game after realizing you are a reseller. However, I went ahead and did so on good faith instead of blocking your account after nagging me about buying the case insert by itself. So we are clear on this, the details listed moderate wear, and the pic of the game showing the insert specifically had posted on it that it had moisture damage (the detail was added in on the pic when it was hosted on my photobucket account. This was put on the pic to make sure the buyer knew exactly what they were buying, so had you reviewed the auction in full including pics so you could see the condition of the items you would have spotted this. As for shipping and handling cost,$4.67 was paid to cover the cost of shipping, and the remainder went to the person who packed the item to cover handling and packing materials.Every two weeks I review final cost and issue refunds to buyers for funds not used. (continued next message....)

- professorprofessorson
    Dear mrniceguy1408,

(continued from last message)Upon receiving said items you did not contact me with any of your complaints concerning condition or shipping cost prior to leaving feedback. While I appreciate receiving a positive, the actual details contained in it are inaccurate, as is lowering my DSR, and to be quite honest, it felt more or less like a spiteful act, simply because I would not sell you the case insert separately, which was politely explained to you that I could not do so, as the item was being sold for a 3rd party, and also that ebay does not allow sellers or buyers to contact each other in regards to making purchases outside of ebay, which I could have reported you for, but did not do so. I am attaching pics of the shipping receipt, and also of the auction detail that you clearly missed before using BIN. Please feel free to review them at your leisure.

- professorprofessorson
    Dear mrniceguy1408,

Pics attached.

- professorprofessorson
    (I attached two pics to the message for him to view, one showing the auction detail showing it listing moisture damage, and another that was a copy of the ship receipt)

He replied back with the following:

i did not see anything about moisture damage in any photo in the description even going back and double checking.
    i only resell extra stuff i get from lots. i try not to resell at all.
    i did not ask you to sell me anything on the side. i simply asked if you would separate it. report me if you'd like. I've been a bad boy.
    i gave you good stars on shipping time and lower stars on description, shipping cost and communication. description and communication go hand in hand in my book. i ship alot and know about what that cost you. you could have thrown in steam hearts and still payed less than your shipping cost with a free flat rate box and some garbage stuffed in for protection.
    i did not hold it against you for not separating. if i did you would have received a negative or neutral score. i'm not like that though. the shipping cost thing was irritating to me though.
    sorry. i take full responsibility for my faults.

please block and report me.

do not respond.

this is annoying.

- mrniceguy1408
    So I replied back again stating the following:

Dear mrniceguy1408,

You may have viewed the auction then before photobucket applied the changes to the pic for general viewing. People who don't clear their web browsers cache sometimes have this happen I guess and retain what they originally viewed, and the pic gets stuck on them until they clear their cache. It however shows up correct for me when I viewed the auction, and did before you used BIN, so I am not sure what to tell you there. I double check the auctions twice for typos once theey are listed and it appeared fine. Also, you were sent a receipt of the shipping cost, since you know a lot about shipping cost I am sure you will be able to read and review the receipt perfectly fine and see that the shipping cost was $4.67 before packing cost,etc. And as stated, I review cost every two weeks and refund buyers the difference if there is any. You did not contact me concerning any of this prior to leaving feedback. Also, shipping was paid for prior to you contacting me about Steam Hearts. You know this already. You can check the date on the shipping receipt if you like. Steam Hearts would have increased the weight past what was already paid for, so no, I could not have thrown in Steam Hearts, and besides, the feedback should only be applied to the current purchase, not to some hypothetical one you decided not to make. I guess that was another mark against me ehh, not paying double shipping so you could get free shipping cost on Steam Hearts? In the end, as stated, for someone who says communication goes hand in hand, you evidently have issues with it in general when you don't get your way.

- professorprofessorson
    His final message back in response to this was:

cry me a river.

note is not on the photo on my page.

i don't complain before leaving feedback anymore because.... why cry about it. nothing ever gets done anyway. i am picky but reasonable.

shut the fu** up. you got a positive. you deserved the stars you got for the purchase i made. even the good stars. btw recycled bubble mailers are free and green. thanks for saving the planet.

as for the purchase i didnt make. flat rate! $5.××! had nothing to do with your shipping rating on my purchase.

Happy Hanukkah! Or Christmas if you celebrate. good start to a new year.

do not reply or i will report you for bugging me.

- mrniceguy1408
    Replied back:
    Dear mrniceguy1408,

Reasonable people make contact PRIOR to leaving feedback if they have any complaints. Thats common sense. Anyway, since it was posted prior on PCEFX about your Super System Card auction, I decided to post on this experience I have had with you as a buyer so people can have a more complete picture of who you are as a reseller.

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/ind...6370#msg276370

- professorprofessorson
    And again:

hahhahahahahaahahaha! i do not give a sh**. i do no go on pcefx. real "reasonable" adults take responsibility for their actions. i am sick of sellers not being specific enough with their products. the shipping thing wasn't huge but a good seller would be more "reasonable". what would you have done for me if i complained? all you would have said "well i posted it on photobucket". "as is no returns" remember. you dont sound at all like a professor. im only nice to sellers that give 100%. look i know nobody's perfect but your response to things sounds like you lived with mommy for too long. get over it dude. youll live. try harder and post ALL details before people buy your stuff. get more high ratings and in no time youll be back where you once were. i think i might jump on pcefx just to clown half ass sellers and little Bs. good luck on your pitiful journey.

- mrniceguy1408

And so on:

Dear mrniceguy1408,

Sorry guy, but the details listed moderate wear, and the pic showing the insert for Dragon Slayer posted "moisture damage" directly on the pic. Stop feigning stupidity. You can clearly see "Dragon Slayer case insert has moisture damage" stamped directly on the 2nd pic in the auction. You were even refunded the difference on shipping. You have nothing legit to complain about. You were just upset I would not sell you the insert separately outside ebay, and that I could not bend time and space for his Highness so he could buy his wittle Steam Hearts and get free shipping. You made that clear in your bitter little rant about how when you complain to people no one listens. So sad, ammarite? I'd love for you to show up on PCEFX. We'd have a ball with you there. Resellers like you are always great for a laugh.

- professorprofessorson
    blah blah:

i laughs at fools like you all day. i will be contacting ebay to get the feedback removed. i never said yo sell it off of ebay but only asked if youd separate. and i will jump on pcefx to give my side. post full description on ebay (since thats where youre selling it) not photobucket. laugh away my friend.

- mrniceguy1408
    blah blah moar:
    Dear mrniceguy1408,

People there can view it. Ebay can view your messages you sent me as far as trying to buy the insert separately. I already notified them. Please feel free to post the auction details to a auction everyone can already view. I am a well known seller and member there, good luck trying to twist the obvious in your favor. It aint gonna happen, but like I said, you will be fun for lulz.

- professorprofessorson
    So anyway, I guess we will see if he joins up on PCEFX. He was already pointed out on there for one stupid auction he was holding anyway, so things should be interesting if he joins.

Original auction link to the one he purchased:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Should also note, he listed the items he purchased off me up for resale and marked up the cost on them a bit more then he paid via his BIN prices. He also removed the insert from Dragon Slayer, so it is just a bare disc, making his price mark up even worse:
    25 bucks BIN
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Slaye...item1e760134a1
    30 bucks BIN
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dungeon-Mast...item20ce6ca3f3

Anyway, I figured you all may want to know in case he wants to buy anything off you, or in case he is a lurker/member here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, that is just horrible. I usually just get negative feedback out of nowhere with no response from the customer. To see so much back and forth after the feedback was already left is surprising.

Insert Coin (Level 0) CatTehBus's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that guy selling the Dreamcast is the funniest thing I have ever seen, never seen anything like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I have read the thread and some stories are scary, hahaha, I just can't believe why people behaves like this !

I had some stories on my own but I prefer to forget about them .... but yesterday I received 2 messages on ebay:

MSG 1: Do you take 10 usd for this game ? (international superstar soccer deluxe cart only, NR auction starting at .99)
    MSG 2 (5 minutes later): Disregard my last message.
    ... the buyer place a bid on 2 of my auctions after that message.

today another message arrived:

MSG 3: Hello, I just noticed this same listing for a sold game in november 2012. What gives?
    I replied that its not the same game, I explained that I usually sell several copies of the same game and that every game I sell is photographed individually and that the auction on november is not the same game, its different and the photos show the difference between that and the actual game for auction.

He replied again ...

MSG 4: I clicked on the other items tab and you have a few games for sale. I click on completed listings within that and you have 1 sale from october. Click on mine and you see 114 sold from 90 days that ebay keeps track of. No, my friend, this is fishy as hell.
    I replied that everything is registered on my feedback, that I am no scammer and showed him just one example of another sold item that received positive feedback ... and he replied again !

MSG 5: If you really made the sale on 11/5, and didn't cancel the transaction, it should be in your sold listings. That's only one example. I'm not going to bother looking further into you or go to any website you show me. Don't insult me by thinking you're slick. Just go away.

Its not a big deal .... but why is people like this ? .... if you see something "fishy" on a seller with 644 100% positive feedback, why place a bid ? .... and why keep messaging ??? ... he replied again, it seems like this guy just don't wanna let this go ..

I blocked him and cancel his bids, did I overreact?
    Last edited by eskobar; 01-10-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PC-ENGINE HELL View Post

well this way would benefit him more. i would pay $16 for the case back. ive been selling turbo stuff for years. and a lot of it. when people buy turbo cd games its all or nothing. somebody would want the disc more than a disc and case cause its more likely somebody lost their disc only than still have their manual but lost the case and disc. most common would be the lost manual like you have.

- mrniceguy1408
    I would have put him in my block list for that one. When ever someone asks TWICE to break up a lot you are about to regret your next move unless you block him. Usually they are either trolling you (in which case they don't actually want the item but are wasting your time), or are going to ding you for being stubborn.
    Not only is he asking an already answered question, but he has a passive-aggressive attitude too. Those are both colossal red flags.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    I would have put him in my block list for that one. When ever someone asks TWICE to break up a lot you are about to regret your next move unless you block him. Usually they are either trolling you (in which case they don't actually want the item but are wasting your time), or are going to ding you for being stubborn.
    Not only is he asking an already answered question, but he has a passive-aggressive attitude too. Those are both colossal red flags.
    I ended up posting about it on Pcenginefx, so he signed up and I laid into him good regarding it. A few others commented in also on the situation. He ended up apologizing and contacted ebay to have the FB he left me removed. I believe they did so, but I don't think it removed the DSR ratings he gave me. They only went down some after his FB he left me, and since then it has not gone back to where it was. Oh well, live and learn, and yes, since then I have had two similar situations where peoples asked me to do similar things, so I just blocked them from bidding.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I agree with these posts!

Quote Originally Posted by omnedon View Post
    Oh joy. 2 of my last 5 auctions have ended with non paying bidders. 40% ratio. Whoop de frickin doo.

fozzietoo - supposedly bid by "accident"

So I immediately offered it, second chance style to the second highest bidder(within 10 mins of auction end!)...and he doesn't want it either! Does anyone who frickin bids actually mean it? This is very frustrating. I'm probably gonna ban them both (second chance bidder too) from bidding on any of my auctions.

/rant
    If this gets any worse, Ebay may be pointless! A nearly 50% NPB ratio makes auctions a lot more work. /end rant/
    >
    I've had this same issue on my account, where buyers bid and then either don't respond to my Ebay Messages or write me after the auction ends to tell me they didn't want the item. I just had a bidder who won a pair of jeans from me, they didn't respond to my message I sent after 4 days of the auction closing and I open a case against them. When I closed the case, about two weeks later the buyer wrote me asking me to remove the case from their account because they thought they were bidding on another pair of jeans but accidentally bid on mine. I sometimes question the buyer's intelligence.

I would add this bidder though, saveahopalermo She purchased an HD-DVD movie from me, and it states in the auction "These movies will NOT work in any normal DVD or Blu-Ray player. These movies will only play in a HD-DVD player, although some have DVD format (see list below) most of them DO NOT!". Once she had won the auction, I sent my normal messages to her about her item being prepared to ship and I would send a confirmation letter to let her know it was shipped. I got no reply from either one. Then a few days later I received a Negative feedback from her saying "Never Again!", I tried to contact the buyer through Ebay Messaging 3 times and got no reply. I called Ebay to see how they can help me and if they could remove this feedback as I assumed the buyer thought it was a DVD format movie and later found out it was an HD-DVD movie because she didn't read the description. Ebay pretty much refused to help me (as they always do). I even pointed out to Ebay that she is constantly leaving Neutral and Negative feedbacks (very rarely a positive feedback). I would add her to the list of block bidders!

As far as blacklisting goes I would like to add:Cheapgamestuff and vladtepes-the-impaler.

I've been pretty fortunate when it comes to buying things on Ebay, I can't say I haven't received duds (such as Pokemon 5 game set from Hong Kong) or systems that don't work (like my SNES which picks & chooses the games it wants to boot up). Cheapgamestuff I recently purchased a power plug for a PlayStation 1 console I am looking to sell but the seller did not pack it at all! When I say he didn't pack it at all I mean he just took the USPS label he printed out from Ebay and slapped it on the item, yeah, NO bubble envelope, no bubble wrap, NOTHING! It's not that I care about a plug as it can't take too much damage but I don't need the whole USPS postal service knowing what I purchased.

As far as vladtepes-the-impaler I have NEVER dealt with someone that is an illegal counterfeit seller. Back in December I purchased his item for 50 Pounds Jill Valentine Bill Resident Evil/Biohazard. When I saw this item I was ecstatic because I am a huge Resident Evil fan and Jill Valentine is my favorite character and knowing that this was probably a limited edition thing, I send an offer for $20.00 (yes I know, it's crazy for a piece of paper but I collect everything for that series. I even have the slot machine for it lol) and he accepted. I wrote the seller asking to make sure this was the real deal and how much I am a dork for the series. The seller responded saying that it was his last one that he had as they sold fast and these were only released in the UK which he received from another seller. So I then replied "I Can't Wait to get this and add it to my collection! Thank You!". The seller then sent a nasty letter to me (why I am not sure) a few days later saying "I sent your item in a regular envelope with a normal postage stamp. I will be adding a tracking number but ignore it as it is just to show Ebay the item has been shipped. If you don't receive this one, I will send you another one, if you don't receive the second one your out of luck!" I quickly responded saying "That was very rude of you to assume that I would try to scam you out of the product and the money. I think my feedback says a lot about me as a buyer (I currently has 1053 positive feedback). I also thought you said in the auction and the message you sent to me that this was a one of a kind item and was your last one? Are these really computer print outs?". He never responded back, so about a week or two later I wrote the seller letting him know that I was not trying to scam him but I still have not receive the item, he responded saying he was in the hospital and he apologized but he would be sending me another one on Monday. So I waited, and waited, and waited and STILL NOTHING! I then open a case against him stating I still haven't receive the item, he stated in the case "I do apologize, I've been hospitalized and I will be sending the item out on Monday. I have sent several of them to other buyers and these items are becoming to much trouble" Right there he is stating these are fake. I responded saying "I just want my money back, you state in your auction "NOT a Computer Print out", "One of a kind item NOT a FAKE" and "LAST ONE!!!", the case is pending but this was just ridiculous.

As far as a seller, I hope that no one nominated me lol. I try to take care of my buyers and do what I can to make sure they are 100% satisfied as well as offer discounts, the best quality in shipping, honest description, full communication and great items. I did have one report on this website (which it will remain unknown) and the funny thing is that it back-fired on the person. The person was trying to have my auction taken down but thanks to the people who responded and stood up for me and my auction, they put this person in their place . So a BIG THANK YU to them. Anyways, I just thought I share my opinion with everyone.
    Last edited by Classics19; 01-20-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

classicgamesdepot can be removed.
    It's quite an epic story with a good end. I was refunded after 8 years.
    OWNER: http://www.sealedvideogames.net
    My Rpg Collection
    Always looking for FACTORY SEALED snes and sega and psx RPG's.

whaler on the moon Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe not blacklist, but definitely be cautious of iheartvip. I hate when people leave backhanded positive feedback, especially with no prior contact. Says item came exactly as described but then comments on how I should have shipped the item. Nevermind that flattening the N64 box would not have allowed the item to fit in a small flat-rate box (the listed shipping method), nor did he ask for it shipped a specific way.

Looking over his feedback left for others this person seems to leave similar comments for other sellers as well.
    Last edited by frogofdeath; 04-04-2013 at 04:34 PM.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

newtownvideos
    This guy doesn't sell video games. He sells movies and music. I bought a DVD set I've been hunting for for the past three years since it was listed in "Very Good" condition, asked him if everything was fine, etc, and he said it was. When I got the item, I got scratched and smudged DVDs, and a broken case. I opened a dispute, had to return the item, and got my money back - and he just relisted the damn item again in "Very Good" condition! This guy doesn't seem to learn.

Just saying, if you want a movie, look elsewhere.
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 06-01-2013 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guy who goes by the forum name EvilEvoIX (Neoyahtzee@hotmail.com). Not someone you want to sell to on ebay or otherwise. He is a forum troll that involves his purchase activities into his trolling. For evidence of the such you can check this link out. You may have to read back some to get a idea of what all is going on, but the gist of it is he trolls a forum, starts to do right, buys modded Pc-Engine Duo-R, then starts trolling the forum again, tries to slander the seller he bough the system from (myself), then takes the system he bought, tosses it about freely and drops it on video and post a link to said video to try to start more shit on the forum:

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/ind...9670#msg299670

EDIT: evidently there was more to this guy then originally thought. Was banned 3 times on the Neo forums. Supposedly admitted to statutory rape, jokes about pedo crap, goes on racist rants, etc.

All the guys relevant info can be found there basically.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post3550539
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 06-08-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add a new one to the list as it is possible the guy deals on ebay and forums as he seems to deal a lot in reselling sealed Snes and other similar rare items. Guy goes by the name Matthew Brett Ham. Lives in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Though he was not forthcoming with this info in my initial contact with him, he is a admin on this facebook group called Retro Gamers Society, which I had joined last November. It seems to mostly be run by resellers who are his friends, Brandon Cole Phillips and another guy named David. I was told by others that these guys, the admins, do this kind of stuff a lot, harass people who wont sell to them, and that they can be in general time wasters. I cant say if the other admins really do that or not, but they did seem perfectly fine with Matts actions, and went out of their way to cover it up for him when I posted publicly about it.

This group seems to be focused on mainly the southern/middle American states. At any rate, for Matthew here, he contacted me in regards to some Sega Saturns I was unloading on the cheap last Sunday, for $50. He stated he wanted them and was wanting to pick them up that day, then he stops responding to our conversation. He did so without setting up a time, meet place, or exchanging phone number info for a local pick up. I wait 4 hours, no replies back, had another interested party who could pay right then and so I sold them to this other interested party since Matt stopped replying.

I made less selling to the other buyer since it is paypal related and I agreed to cover some of the shipping cost, but the major concern was just clearing up some space, not the money. As a courtesy I did leave Matt a message explaining the systems are sold and why in case he ever popped back in. Right away he replies back, even though he stopped doing so prior. He started complaining about how I would rather pay paypal fees and for a box for shipping then then sell to him, and that he had to sell items in order to buy the Saturns, along with him stating he planned to pick the Saturns up that night (mind you its like 7pm already when he says this, and I live an hour away, not having strangers come to my home that late at night).

What sticks out the most is the fact that he stated he intended to buy them that day, and he had no damn money. Anyway I tell this guy if he cant stop being whiny to then please stop messaging me, but he doesn't stop, and gets more aggressive in his messages. In the end I block him. A couple hours later I go to check on the latest post I did on the Arkansas side of this RGS Facebook thing, and I find that pretty much every post I made from late November on up to now had been deleted. These were post regarding sharing information for modding, importing games, etc. As I view this Matt contacts me using an alternate account threatening me with more admin action if I dont unblock him, and goes on a rant on why he was justified in doing the things he was doing. Told him again to stop messaging me, and asked for the other admins names, and he refused to hand them over. Again, he was added to block. Posted publicaly about the issue, and after doing so I get about 13-14 people or so from the group dropping me private messages saying the guy is a creep and not to deal with him or his friends, and asking me for the chat logs from Matts harassment. I hand the stuff over freely.

The other admins did eventually contact me about the incident. Mainly they just tried to force me to delete the public post I made. They knew it looked bad if they did it themselves. One of the admins, David, admitted to knowing about the deleting of my other post. In the end I refused to delete the complaint I made, told them to publicly spin it how they wanted or sweep it under the rug as they obviously intended to do. Wasn't my problem anymore, added them to block and left the group. Had better things to do as I was in the middle of World of Tanks matches and got tired of hearing FB dings every time a admin would post wanting me to delete what I posted, etc. People were also dropping me pms letting me know the admins were deleting their post too when they commented on the incident. It was all becoming quite annoying.

Concerning this Retro Gamers Society in particular on Facebook that these guys run, it has very little to do with classic game discussion, as I soon found out, and more to do with these guys reselling, and others reselling their latest flea market finds for profit$ profit$ profit$.
    main page:
    https://www.facebook.com/RetroGamersSociety?fref=ts

Arkansas group that Matt seems to oversee:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARRGS/?fref=ts

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

eBay buyer eighty-7

He bid on a PS1 RPG lot and won it but not even an hour later he asked me if I could cancel the transaction. He then tried getting my contact info from eBay. I didn't want to deal with waiting over a week to have eBay punish him for not paying me, or risk getting a negative because their resolution center is a joke...

I asked him to cancel the transaction. Then I realize he couldn't do that so I sent him a cancellation request. And -then- he says he'll still buy the games if I gave him a discount.

At that point I thought it's not worth dealing with him so I said "If you can't afford to pay for the items then please cancel the transaction." And he did.

After that, I checked his feedback. Looks like the guy screwed two sellers over, there's a positive rating for him that's been blanked out by eBay, and another recent feedback which sounded suspicious. I did some digging and found this auction from the guy who had his feedback deleted, and this one from the "interesting transaction" seller.

Whoever this guy is, he's bad news.

Edit:
    I contacted both sellers and they confirmed that they had nothing but trouble. The "interesting transaction" seller said she got harassed and the blank feedback seller said he got lots of messages because the buyer didn't like the items' condition. So a huge, huge warning to everyone. This guy isn't worth dealing with.

(I had another message here, but I wrote up something better for NintendoAge, and I reposted it here.)
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 03-17-2014 at 07:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Be cautious if rarelucky buys from you. He recently bid on and won a factory sealed Animal Crossing but did not look at the photos and description well enough and wanted to return it. He recently left a low DSR and he never properly canceled toe transaction so I am also out my ebay fees. Seems others don't have a high opinion of him either (warning: some obscene language) http://www.sealedvideogames.net/foru...php?f=24&t=198

carlosray27yahoocom also made a suspicious bid retraction on my relisting of the same item claimed "wrong amount" when he waited a day and only bid a few dollars above the current bid. His feedback seems to be sinking too.