Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Snakecharmer1212/Pantelis Tzeremes

I sent him 10 days ago 3 Factory Sealed Games: Golf NES, Mule NES and Mario's Time Machine SNES,for a total of $230!

I shipped those by airmail post,registered WITH tracking number etc...

and some days ago,$230 were taken back from my Paypal account,without ANY REASON given!!

Too, strangely, snakecharmer1212 isn't a registered ebay user anymore!!

Do you have any idea what can i do?!
    Paypal says that i don't have any buyer protection...why? i did all conditions needed..i shipped with tracking number,i shipped to USA,to the paypal address given...

Here is the address i sent the games to:

PANTELIS TZEREMES
    28-61 CORPORAL KENNEDY STREET
    BAYSIDE, NY 11360
    USA

Do NOT DEAL with him!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't recommend this asshole to anyone:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

clarkfamily6

I purchased the VB in the auction with box and today it arrived. The ass didn't even put the thing in a shipping box. They sent it UPS straight in the VB system box. So know I have a complete VB with shipping stickers and a ton of tape all over it.

I emailed them asking for half my money back...I have the right to expect to recieve the items how it looks in the pictures...and since half of that wasn't the case, I wanted half my money back. Here's the response I got:

"I did not put any tape on the box. That was the work of Ups. It was insured so if you want a refund I would get in contact with them about it. And all ebay sales are final. If you wanted it for the box you should have e-mailed me before I shipped it and told me."

Pure comedy

Apparently on ebay, you never recieve items in shipping boxes, and even if you do, it's UPS's responsibility because they put the labels and tape on the box.

Needless to say I filed a complaint with paypal...ebay makes you wait 10 days :/ Here's hoping that someone over there has enough common sense to see that this women is an idiot. And I'll be expecting my very first negative on ebay soon because of this

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now nominating: usamusement

for more info on "why", read this thread:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71693

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Shilling is for losers.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"ps2_xbox_gc" sent me a blatantly bootleg PS2 game, does not respond to emails, and has a 95.3% eBay rating. Never ever ever deal with this guy. Shipping took two weeks, also.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got 2 for this list

the first one is

browneyegrl

I did a buy it now for the first 3 seasons of xfiles for $50 i looked over the auction and it seemed like they were legit american versions, it even stated they were in her auction. Her pictures were of the US version as well. I paid her quickly and got my stuff in a decent amount of time. When i got it though they were chinese release versions. So i sent her an email saying i wanted my money back yada yada. She replied saying she wouldn't give me a refund and tried to claim that she never said they were US versions. Luckily i paid through paypal so i did the dispute thing where it looks over the auctions to see if there is a good reason for dispute. I provided proof and easily got my money back after sending the stuff back to her and providing DC.

the second person is

constant23

Quite some time ago i bought a genesis game from this guy. When i got it it was badly packaged and the cartridge was all beat up. The game didn;t work at first and after taking it apart and cleaning it thoroughly i finnaly got it to work. I emailed the guy and he never replied to it so i left him neutral feedback. Very soon after he left me negative feedback saying that i never contanted him. After looking over his feedback he has gotten several neutrals with which he left negative feedback saying the same thing. He also has several negatives, with some being removed through mutual consent which i assume is becuase he left them negative as well.
    ---------------------------
    View collection, stuff for trade and some feedback here
    http://gametz.com/user/veln.html
    Also here is my ebay feedback
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    lastly here is my feedback page here
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...highlight=veln

Insert Coin (Level 0) ASSEMblerEX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Resolved.

Unfounded. I have more than one NR reader to sell. Guess what? You were plain old outbid. People do have more money than you! Suprise!

I expect this unfounded post to be removed.

Kevin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vectorman0
    PSN
    Vectorman0

Quote Originally Posted by ASSEMblerEX
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbowl
    Do not trust this guy:

siliconvalleyliquidators

Besides the obvious fact that he only has 1 feedback, he has his buddy named Dhaunet shill his auctions all the time. And he doesn't even do it in a sneaky way. After I "lost" the NR Gamecube auction to Dhaunet, he immediately, i mean within a matter of a minute, after the auction ended, gave me a 2nd chance offer.

Plus, I asked if I can pick it up since I live very close to manhattan and he insisted that it was shipping only when he firmly said on a QA session that it would be pickup-able.

Slimey lowlife.
    Unfounded. I have more than one NR reader to sell. Guess what? You were plain old outbid. People do have more money than you! Suprise!

How about I sue you for slander? How would that sound?

I expect this unfounded post to be removed.

Kevin
    I think it would be libel.

Anyway, I BINed a DVD from a seller called moviemarz. Stay away from this douchebag powerseller operation. I have emailed them well over 10 times saying that I can't use their special checkout crap and I need to be processed some other way. I have received maybe three responses, one of which may possibly been from a human, but I think they were all automated. They just filed a nonpaying bidder thing and I am really pissed.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

midnite_uk

Dont buy from this seller. Sold me a pirated GBA game and refused to give me any refund. I was about to give negative feedback, but I missed it by 1 day. Now its gone 91 days since the auction ended so I cant fucking leave feedback! FUCK haha

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    midnite_uk

Dont buy from this seller. Sold me a pirated GBA game and refused to give me any refund. I was about to give negative feedback, but I missed it by 1 day. Now its gone 91 days since the auction ended so I cant fucking leave feedback! FUCK haha
    Serves you right for being to cowardly to do it like you should have

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here's a general list of whos in my blocked bidder/seller list. Various reasons.

abjeannie, alant2b, alexkidd2000, bradtxmale26, brazooka, bufis111, caroline4074, cats1230_1, cawrse57, cherche1pseudo, coachdanp, davideluca2005, davidrfoley, divine1979, dunx1976, fresnobeedude, geo103, gonesellin, iamin401, jakevinton, jesperbhansen, jjustworkin, justindapimp, kallin_99, kevinc2135, lazypaste, lisa4300, maxxelectronics!, mikehunt48465468465, moonj, my90miata, natalya_00990, ndfan1981, psykoez, rolltide10_3, rsaunders33, saiyaninred, smplfrk, srdashiki, starwarsbilbolord, strubedo22, tardadr, wanitamandy
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

midnite_uk

From what I've read here you CAN leave feedback after 90 days. It just won't be listed in your feedback section. Just enter the auction number that you want to leave feedback for and most likely you'll still be able to.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

beware of raregamergirl !!! This seller sells games supposedly in *MINT* condition but as her feedback shows, most of the time it is used, dirty, cracked or scratched...

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griking
    midnite_uk

From what I've read here you CAN leave feedback after 90 days. It just won't be listed in your feedback section. Just enter the auction number that you want to leave feedback for and most likely you'll still be able to.
    Yes, i did this and it worked Left feedback after 95 days or so. Of course, I got a revenge negative hehe. But I have one negative from 1 year ago so it doesnt matter that much. Still a crazy seller, said i was a liar and a con-man
    Thanks for the tip tho

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peeingas
    midnite_uk

Serves you right for being to cowardly to do it like you should have
    Ye, your so cool with that comment lol. What did you try to acomplish with that comment btw? I dont get it. Who say you shall leave feedback right after you recive the item? Why do you think it says within 90 days? Its because you have the option to leave feedback within 90 days (its more acctualy i learned and experienced).

I left negative. You can leave feedback like 120 days after the auction have ended. So suddently your comment made no sense

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

themoviemaverick (Rixner3@comcast.net) finally decided to pay me $95.........after about 7 months of waiting. Nevertheless, this guy is still tried to cheat me. won a private auction for 10 nes games, some common, some more rare.

Take a look at how long i've had this thorn in my side.
    In the end I just snapped and let hm have it......AHHHHHH. It goes from present to past. Read it bottom-up.

I was waiting for my auctions to end. No more excuses, you have heard enough. I don't blame you for sending this email. I have inadvertantly taken advantage of you, but I truely meant no harm, though I am sure I caused it.
    I sent you your money a little ago, and I am sorry for wasting your time and patience.

Sincerely,
    Joe

I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT. I'VE GIVEN YOU 7 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH THE LOWSY GAMES OR A LOWSY $95. AND YOU CAN'T DO EITHER??? YOU SAY YOUR GETTING THEM, YOU SAY YOU HAVE THEM, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE. WHAT IS UP YOUR ASS. IF YOU DON'T REPLY SOON, I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE BUYS ANYTHING FROM YOUR CROOKED ASS ANYMORE. GOT IT?

ROB.

Heres the list

Adventures of Lolo 3
    Contra Force
    Ice Climber (in box)
    Joust
    Kickle Cubicle
    North & South
    Popeye
    Soccer
    Pro Wrestling

With Adv. Lolo 3, North/South, and all the Black Box games, I believe these would easily add up to the amount I owe you. If I find my copy of Felix the Cat, I will certainly throw it in, like I planned on doing but for some reason I can't find it for the life of me.

Joe

so where's the list???
    rob.

There is no excuse for how long I have made you wait. I will send you a list of games that you can choose from to make up for the money.

I would refund instantly, but I only use whats in my paypal account for doing transactions online and right now I have not sold anything in a while, so I do not have the funds.

You will receive a list around noon, eastern time.

I apologize for the unecessary delay.

Joe

HEY, when am i going to get my $95? seriously, WTF. it's coming on 6 months. Third time i'm sending you my paypal: guysmiley1982@msn.com what more do i have to do? sell me something of value or give me my money back.
    rob.

I thinkI will just give you a refund, please send me your paypal address, I will just send the money over that way. I don't want to get into the reasons of why this took so damn long, as I am sure you are tired and don't care.

Apologies,
    Joe

i've been patient, waited and extra week and still no games. 8 weeks now. where do we go from here? how about a full refund?
    rob.

You should recieve them soon. . . I put no tracking number with it, but email me on Friday if you don't have them.

Joe

have you sent these 4 games yet?

Adventures of Lolo 3
    Ice Climber
    Joust
    Popeye

rob.

I dont think I am getting blackjack anymore.
    Thanks for the address, games will go out ASAP.

Joe

hi, do you still have the 4 games you've mentioned? let me know if you get blackjack b/c i may buy it from someone else.

All right, I can hook you up with the following games:

Adventures of Lolo 3
    Ice Climber
    Joust
    Popeye

I may be getting Contra Force, North and South, and Blackjack very soon, so if you are interested in those games also, we can do more dealing after.

For the 4 games listed above, I would sell for $30.00, shipping included. That would leave you with $65 credit correct?

Let me know what you think,
    Joe

All i want is the 10 games you owe me.

Adventures of Lolo 3
    Contra Force
    Ice Climber (in box)
    Joust
    Kickle Cubicle
    North & South
    Popeye
    Soccer
    Pro Wrestling

thanks,
    rob

Send me one last list of games you want, and I will try and match it as best I can.

Joe

okay then, glad were both on the same page. then we'll deduct whatever $ from the $95.
    thanks for the quick reply.
    rob

If you bid and win those, your $95.00 will act as buyer credit and I will deduct those from the $95.00. And then whatever amount is left I am sure we could compensate with other games.

What do you think?

Joe

okay, maybe i missed something here... how come your selling contra force and kickle cubicle? i hope those arn't my copies... just to make things a little easier...if i bid and win them, i won't pay. let me know how that sounds.
    thanks,
    rob.

You will get a refund along with as many games as I can compile from your list. I will email you again very soon to let you know the exact games I am sending you, and what I am going to pay you for the missed games.

I will make sure you are happy either way, and I apologize for the long drawn out delay.

Joe

okay... it's been almost 3 wks and no reply, how about you just refund me the $95 us.? hmm?
    i could care less about the games, i can get the games elsewhere. i just want my refund, i first spoke to you regarding these games on May 30th and now it's Aug 2nd. am i supposed to wait around forever? can we please get this over and done with. i need to know right now!
    rob.

I will get together all the games I owe you and yes I will give you a partial refund. I will let you know the ones I send you on the day I send them and then we can talk.

Thanks for being patient.

Joe

hey, have you mailed the games yet? when am i getting my refund of 30 usd? let me know asap.
    rob.

Sure, I am going to look over the games one last time, then send them out and give you a refund.
    I apologize for not having all the games like I had stated, it was truely unexpected.

Joe

hey, i'd like to know when the games are coming, and when i will be refunded some of the money for the missing 5 games. if you refund me $30, i will be more than happy. let me know what you plan to do asap.
    thanks,
    rob.

Rob, I thought I had all the games put together, but unfortunately, I only have the following from the list:

Contra Force
    Ice Climber (in box)
    Joust
    Kickle Cubicle
    Soccer

Are there any other games I could possibly substitute for the missing 5?

Joe

hi, actually i was going to pay tomorrow. sure, i could pay today.

thanks,
    rob.

Hey Rob, any idea when you can pay for these? Sooner you pay the sooner I can package them up to send.

Truely, I was hoping I could get a payment by tonight, I owe a guy some dough and he isnt very patient. You can let me know when to send the games, I just would like a transaction.

let me know ASAP,
    thanks,
    Joe

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats one crazy story hehe. Did you pay with Paypal?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default themoviemaverick

yes i payed with paypal. Wish i had payed attention to paypal rules back in may. there's others emails which i deleted long ago where after i won the auction he'd stated he was going on vacation for 3 wks and wouldn't be able to mail the package, it took him another 2 wks to reply. i was emailing him once a week with a "where's my package?" email with no response. Then when he finally did respond he said he was very busy with summer school homework and didn't have the time to write back. Lie after lie after lie...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd like to add a seller by the name of niko_niko_pun_! Previously known as nikola_gt77. Real name appears to be Nikola Prevot from Sapporo, Hokkaido Japan.
    I won an auction for a whole bunch of spare parts for the PC Engine LT from this seller. Months after paying the package still hadn't arrived despite the fact that it was sent via EMS courier. The seller also never provided me with a tracking number that get's issued with EMS shipping.
    Contacting the seller resulted in no replies. I proceeded to report the case to eBay who started and investigation. This at last spurred the seller into coughing up a tracking number for the package. Funnily enough the number was nonsensical BS and showed no resemblance to what a real tracking number should look like. Proof enough for me (and more importantly eBay's investigation team) that the seller was full of it and thus to decide the outcome of the claim in my favour. They proceeded to revert the paypal payment. Still made a loss of about £10-15 on it do, probably due to currancy changes. :/

First time ever I got conned by a Japanese seller.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was wondering about that. If you will out a complaint on Paypal and the seller gives a trackingnumber to Paypal, will Paypal check 100% if the tracking number is real?