Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    buzz_retro64

greenninjav

I placed a bid on a game from him, then not too long after, he ended the bidding. This has been done to me before and it's pissing me off. No warning, nothing, well at least I didn't lose any money. I still think it's wrong to close bidding once people are already placing bids on it, freaking sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought this was the Ebay Blacklist thread, not the Ebay Incredibly Minor Inconvenience thread.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    buzz_retro64

Quote Originally Posted by ryborg View Post
    I thought this was the Ebay Blacklist thread, not the Ebay Incredibly Minor Inconvenience thread.
    Didn't know for sure if it qualified, but I wouldn't do business with him or others that do this. Sorry for posting it then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buzz_n64 View Post
    but I wouldn't do business with him or others that do this.
    Why? He posted an auction and canceled it a few hours later, with 6+ days remaining. It doesn't look like he has a history of doing this. He's not scamming anyone. I don't see what the problem is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I second "raregamergirl", though it should be noted that her ebay username is ultimate_video_game_connection.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

I'm currently having problems with this seller. I bought a guide from them in mid Jan, I've tried to contact multiple times about not receiving it. I finally tracked down the seller's actual e-mail and sent a message there. If that doesn't get their attention I'm opening a dispute.

UPDATE: The seller contacted me, explained she'd been seriously ill for the past several weeks and behind on messages. She refunded me for the lost guide and there was no further issue. I therefore rescind my original complaint.
    Last edited by kale; 02-21-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I'm sorry, but anytime a seller is using a stock photo and not putting cart only in the headline description, there is some deception going on. I'll admit that I am super anal and ask lots of questions before I bid on anything, but I'm not a typical buyer. If you're gonna use a stock photo, it's not unreasonable for the buyer to assume that what is pictured in the photo is included. In this situation, the photo clearly shows an outer case. If I list a loose item on Ebay, I put in caps "Cartridge Only" in the headline and in the body, first thing. I then clarify that instructions and case are not included. Finally, I use actual photos. The seller here did none of these things and while you're right that there is a line well into the description which states the cartridge only is being sold, it just isn't clear from everything else in the listing. I agree that the seller isn't totally at fault, but his attacks on the buyer were inappropriate in light of the problems with his listing.
    I wasn't trying to be deceptive at all, that is the generic description I use for everything and if there is no box manual etc I put that at the end. there is no way my camera could get a picture of a cart only ds game where you could even tell what it is because its so small and i have a shitty camera, that's why i used stock photo. most of my listings don't have stock photos and most buyers read descriptions seeing how that is my only negative feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New one to add, ebay seller rottentreats01. Goes by the same name on computer and gaming forums. Heavy 3DFX collector. Lied on auction description about a VooDoo 4500 pci graphics card. Listed in great condition, was physically damaged. After card was returned seller re-listed it again, still lying about the items condition.
    ebay user id link:
    http://myworld.ebay.com/rottentreats01
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 03-03-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Block paintballer757.

He left me a positive feedback that says:

"it was ok kinda low quality if it move even a little it friezes up"

He also gave me all 1 stars, which caused me to lose my top rated seller status.

Also, this is on a GBC GameShark. GameSharks are cheaply made and horrible quality, and any GBC game will freeze up if you bump it. How is this my fault? Fucking bullshit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rarecube View Post
    Be aware please of Nick Morgan
    He sells all around at different forums . All the games he sells are resealed. Mostly NTSC gamecube.
    His got a machine which it does the Y fold.Slidee
    I didn't know they had machines that make those. How authentic does it look?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    hdawn125

This fuck bought a game from me, and then reversed the payment after I sent. And he doesn't have a confirmed address so I'm fucked.

BAN HIS ASS ASAP.
    As long as you have proof that you mailed it than it doesn't matter if his address is confirmed or not. Tracking numbers FTW!
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Google 4 gaga
    Last edited by UnpluggedClone; 05-28-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I forgot who ultimate_video_game_connection is exactly, it's either raregamegirl or dkoldies. Both have poor reputations here and NA.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Wow, why are so many of his feedback ratings marked as private? That can't be normal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UnpluggedClone View Post
    But seriously i've never seen a user with more bad feedback.
    You've never seen worse than 98.7%? Did you register your ebay account last month?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

got another fucking neg on ebay:

not received. tracking # says they have it. complaint filed.

stupid piece of shit gave me the WRONG ADDRESS, it got returned to sender. Now he trying to blame me for not contacting him and making sure his order details are up to date! wtf!!! username is doofus27*10, i would block.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looks like he gave negs to everyone he's bought stuff from recently. You would think mongoloids like this would realize the problem is on their end when 4/4 transactions ended in the same way. This might be one of those really rare instances where alerting ebay to the matter might make a difference.

nice neutral btw... you totally deserved that one
    Last edited by ryborg; 05-01-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Quote Originally Posted by ryborg View Post
    Looks like he gave negs to everyone he's bought stuff from recently. You would think mongoloids like this would realize the problem is on their end when 4/4 transactions ended in the same way. This might be one of those really rare instances where alerting ebay to the matter might make a difference.

nice neutral btw... you totally deserved that one
    haha, that neutral pissed me off too. it even said in the listing that the game had fucking scratches on it. i hate ebay sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I recently received my first neg on ebay. This piece, millwood2point0, bought a perfectly fine SNES game from me. He then negs me, while saying 'Good' in his feedback! So I contact him asking what the problem was. He says that he left me positive feedback, but that he might have hit the wrong selection because he was using an iphone. So, I email him back, asking if he could revise the feedback. I hear nothing back, and I still have the neg. I even sent him the official request form and still....no response, no revision, and now it's expired.

It might only be one neg, but since I'm relatively new on ebay, the impact is pretty huge. What pisses me off more is that he acknowledged the fact that he left the wrong feedback, but he refuses to change it! He also negged another seller for a defective game, even after the seller refunded him. I'm not saying that he necessarily deserves to be blacklisted, but I guess just be aware if this dude bids on anything of yours. I already blocked his fat ass from any of my future auctions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smashed Brother View Post
    I recently received my first neg on ebay. This piece, millwood2point0, bought a perfectly fine SNES game from me. He then negs me, while saying 'Good' in his feedback! So I contact him asking what the problem was. He says that he left me positive feedback, but that he might have hit the wrong selection because he was using an iphone. So, I email him back, asking if he could revise the feedback. I hear nothing back, and I still have the neg. I even sent him the official request form and still....no response, no revision, and now it's expired.

It might only be one neg, but since I'm relatively new on ebay, the impact is pretty huge. What pisses me off more is that he acknowledged the fact that he left the wrong feedback, but he refuses to change it! He also negged another seller for a defective game, even after the seller refunded him. I'm not saying that he necessarily deserves to be blacklisted, but I guess just be aware if this dude bids on anything of yours. I already blocked his fat ass from any of my future auctions.
    Ebay will remove this. If it's clearly meant to be a positive feedback accidentally left as a neg, an ebay staffer can take care of it right away.

Strawberry (Level 2) Diatribal Deity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default block alpenskin

alpenskin . From Russia. Has some crazy mailing address. Feedback looks good until you look at feedback he has left for others. Block him before he buys something from you then files a claim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ouch. Gotta love the 38 neutrals he left for "goodsentertain."