Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

As I mentioned over at my Alice thread[/url], block skezer8u63. He's a seller, but he only has a ton of overpriced Apple / Apple II and Commodore games in buy it now format.

The reason I'm asking you guys to block him is the fact that he bid $500 on my auction and then retracted it ten minutes later, a few hours before it ended; he did that just to see how much people were bidding on it!

So I blocked him and sent him a message informing him that I reported him to eBay for doing this. And then he sends me a message with the following text:

"Heh, your good for a laugh....."

Grade A Douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

I knew it...his intentions were that of a prick.

Hopefully, Ebay will do something against him, at least a warning. But Ebay employees might be too damn stupid to even turn on a computer.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

king_disciple08

This douche had been consistently bidding on the Mega Man Wily Wars repro that I have on ebay. He then, without any sort of notification, retracted all of his bids, which made a $40 difference. So I reported his ass and let him know about it, and what does he have to say? His excuse was that he 'didn't know that it was a repro' (this is clearly detailed on the page) and that he thinks it's funny that 'sellers get upset about such petty issues and report things like that'.

What a fuck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you even allowed to sell repros on eBay? If you are I've got a terranigma cart I wouldn't mind getting rid of. I had it up for awhile but someone complained so I took it down fearing I might have been reported.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    Are you even allowed to sell repros on eBay? If you are I've got a terranigma cart I wouldn't mind getting rid of. I had it up for awhile but someone complained so I took it down fearing I might have been reported.
    Well, I've seen people list repros and make it to completion. I figure the only way it gets noticed is if some jerk complains about it....which will probably happen to my listing now that I've reported that fool for retracting his bid.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    Legally? Hell no. But there's tons of stuff on eBay that can't be sold there, but still does.
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

MEMBER: slidelljohn

Wow, so I throw my repro in my store and I get this guy...

"This item should be reported. Do you think it would be right for me to start making Donkey Kong Competition Carts and sell them on here for $500.00 NO. It is illegal to sell this game and it hurts the collectors. Think about what you are doing."

"Wow, I thought you would have gotten it the first time I told you.
    If I see any more fake super nintendo games on here again I will be forced to report you with out giving you notice. This disgust me. You and others like you are ruing the collectors market for rare super nintendo games. If you do not respond soon I will report you. You need to understand the wrong that you are doing. Your actions will no longer be tolerated. I do not want to report you but I will if I have to. You need to stop this NOW!
    "

Guess ile throw it on auction and get what I can with a single day listing ( game repros screwed up my label )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's just a matter of luck if you manage to sell your repro on Ebay without people reporting your auction. I would wait a few days since these people seem to keep an eye out for your auctions and report them as soon as you relist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Issue with reseller benbegins1. He is a heavy reseller of Nintendo 64 related items. He has prior neutrals and negatives. My issue with him is in regards to him bidding and winning a item of mine, a N64 Ram Expansion Pak new and sealed. He knew the shipping amount listed in advanced before bidding, and did so anyway and won. Today he sends me messages stating he is refusing to pay for the item unless I ship it to him for 4-5 bucks and that I can pack it in a flat rate envelope.

For one, I cant do so, the items packaging wont even fit without being crushed, as it is in a blister pack, and two, he saw the shipping amount prior to bidding, which was to cover shipping in a normal box via parcel post. As stated in my auction details, and to him twice, if by chance the ebay calculator did over calculate the amount for shipping I would refund him the difference after it is shipped, but I am not eating shipping and handling cost.

He still refused to pay. He requested I send him a auction cancel notice, which at first I refused to do, but in light of how long a non-paying bidder complaint takes to finalize, opted to do so, and now he has not accepted it. So basically he is a crappy reseller, time waster, and non-paying bidder. If you are looking to sell your Nintendo 64 items, beware him placing bids on your auctions.

EDIT: Finally accepted the cancel transaction case he requested so it could be closed. However he then threatened to leave a negative feedback because I would not eat shipping cost for him, so I am handing him off to ebay trust and safety.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 04-09-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

MEMBER:niduna

Tells me to ship to a different address, I say I can't do that. I ask if he changed his address to reflect the correct place to ship, says he did. Item arrives. Decided to send a refund ( 90 fucking dollars) because i can't risk any bad feedback or I lose my eBay store due to the 5 star rating dropping too low.

"I emailed you how many times that my address has changed to Castle Rock and you even confirmed that you understood this (after I made sure EBAY had my address changed too), but still you send it to my old address in Aurora.

There is no way I will be able to retrieve it from there, so I will open a case with Ebay on this as I now paid 90 bucks for an item that I will not receive.

I am very unhappy at this time."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

He will loose, or at least he should loose, wingzrow.

It may take a few tries, since most of Ebay employees clueless. But eventually one will be able to help you out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Regardless if he would have lost he would have left bad feedback. I get bad feedback and I lose my premium store subscription.
    Last edited by wingzrow; 04-09-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A update on "Issue with reseller benbegins1". It seems this guy has a prior history of winning auctions, then trying to scam sellers out of shipping and handling cost. Looked over his feedback he left other sellers, and a couple of their replies, there is a few on there showing I am definitely not the first person he tried his bullshit on it seems. Basically I guess anyone that does not give him his way, he leaves negatives or neutrals for automatically.

EDIT: Confirmed with prior sellers he had dealt with that he does indeed do this crap now and then. The ones that don't give in to his demands completely and sell to him get bad feedback. One seller in particular he dealt with prior had prepacked game lots that needed to ship separately. He had a hissy fit about that even though it was made clear about them being prepacked lots that could not be combined. He wanted the guy to combine them and lower the shipping quite a bit to a amount he specified. The guy did close to it, and even ate some of the shipping cost, a few bucks or so, and for his efforts he got left a crappy neutral on both auctions. The sellers that do give in do get positives, because they would rather eat the cost then risk the hassle and negatives, not knowing they can have them removed if he doesn't pay.

He ended up leaving me a negative and downrated my DSR, and ebay removed it and fixed the DSR after I called them.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 04-21-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Report him as a competitor trying to do harm. Depending on the Ebay employee, they will help you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    As I mentioned over at my Alice thread, block skezer8u63. He's a seller, but he only has a ton of overpriced Apple / Apple II and Commodore games in buy it now format.

The reason I'm asking you guys to block him is the fact that he bid $500 on my auction and then retracted it ten minutes later, a few hours before it ended; he did that just to see how much people were bidding on it!

So I blocked him and sent him a message informing him that I reported him to eBay for doing this. And then he sends me a message with the following text:

"Heh, your good for a laugh....."

Grade A Douchebag.
    An update on this guy... I got an email from eBay customer support!

Dear David,

Thank you for your email about the invalid bid retraction this member
    may have committed. Contacting us about this situation was the right
    thing to do. I hear your concern with this issue and would really like
    to help resolve it.

We're always concerned about possible violations of eBay policy, and
    we're grateful to our members for helping us spot problems so we can fix
    them.

For privacy concerns, I can't share the results of our investigation
    with you. But I can tell you that we thoroughly reviewed this situation
    and have taken appropriate action. I hope this assures you that your
    account history will also remain private.
    He didn't get suspended, but at least he got yelled at by eBay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

He didn't get suspended, but at least he got yelled at by eBay!
    That's a canned response, Kitsune. Most surely Ebay did NOTHING to the buyer. They just said that they observed and took appropriate action on the subject...not once did it imply being a reprimand or against the other person. They could have investigated and think nothing happened, so their "appropriate action" is doing nothing at all, not even contacting the buyer.

If he did not get suspended, I doubt Ebay even contacted him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

It's a canned response?

EBAY, I AM DISAPPOINT. T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well u sold it anyway. And it's all good, so why bother? btw you owe me feedback for Gobliins
    OWNER: http://www.sealedvideogames.net
    My Rpg Collection
    Always looking for FACTORY SEALED snes and sega and psx RPG's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

It's a canned response?

EBAY, I AM DISAPPOINT. T_T
    I have reported several listings, ranging from obvious piracy to threats and insults to other members and to EBay, and the listings were NEVER taken down.

Honestly, I don't bother anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two winners of ebay items, rarismendez and floresjc17, are time wasters. Both are non paying bidders.