that's a nice list

Key (Level 9) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I must post:

PiazzaPower

A long time ago, I did an auctin for a lot of SNES games. The lady paid, I sent her games. The post office should be at fault, because it took them awhile to get the games to her, and she blames me for them getting to her so late.

A year later, I put up another auction. She won this auction too (A lot fo 60 SNES games). She said "I didn't this know was you. If you send the games faster than before, I'll deal with you." So I decided to send her the games first, and I never received my $320 from her. She never replied to my e-mails or nothing. I didn't even get a chance to leave her a negative or to get my games back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default fltreasures

fltreasures

For some reason I think this may be the same guy as treasurehunter2002usa.

I bought my CD-i player off this guy that was stated to be in mint condition. Wrong-o.

The unit had some pretty definite scuffs and scratches on top of the unit, and when I flipped it over, there were rust spots!!

Not only that, the eject operation didn't work. He refused to work with me until I kept harassing him and he gave me $15 refund if I promised to keep the Mail Fraud off his butt. The catch is that I already submitted the paperwork to incriminate him before I asked for the refund

I just got the unit back from service and it cost me $55 to repair back to the manufacturers specs. It would have cost an ordinary schmo $100 without the discount.

He gave me a negative retaliatory feedback too stating that I tried to return a different unit than the one he sent me.....scumbag...[/b]

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*greatdealz2004* is a liar and a dickhead. Lousy seller. Didn't even get to buy the item and still got negative feedback.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...reatdealz2004*
    Seeking display quality copy of I Want My Mommy for the 2600... if you have one, PM me, I will pay/trade well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default toylawyer

toylawyer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3026048307

I won this auction from him awhile back. I paid him using paypal instantly, and after more than two weeks of waiting for the package it never arrived. I emailed him kindly asking if he sent the package. He returned my email with quite a rude response stating that he just doesn't have the time to ship items right away. This was two weeks later! I filed a complaint with Squaretrade and Paypal, and after a month of no sign of the package Paypal luckily forced a chargeback on the amount I had paid. After that, this guy sent me a nasty email stating if he did not receive the item back in 30 days he would leave me a negative as well! Well, I never received the package in the first place! He ended up leaving me a negative anyway, and now I'm trying to file for a feedback removal through ebay...hopefully that works. My advice to any ebay buyer is to steer very clear from this con-artist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

tgja725

Totally non responsive Non paying bidder time and money wasting jerkoff.
    ... for your gaming and iPod service needs http://www.oldschoolgamer.com/ For all your Video Game console and iPod upgrade/repair needs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

air2air!

My fault for doing a deal outside eBay, but I had bid on the auction. The seller sent me an e-mail stating the high bidder could not pay and offered it to me. I said sure and PP'd the money. Well... nerver got the items and never heard anything again. I e-mailed several times to ask, "did you send the items?" and nothing, not a word. I filed a complaint with PP and it's in the works. They real problem is it was paid out of my PP balance and not my CC! Oh well, at least it wasn't a large sum of money!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Funk Buddy
    My fault for doing a deal outside eBay, but I had bid on the auction. The seller sent me an e-mail stating the high bidder could not pay and offered it to me. I said sure and PP'd the money.
    If that ever happens again, tell the seller to send you a "Second-Chance Offer" through eBay on the auction -- at least then eBay has a record that the transaction took place. He might have still left you twisting in the wind, but your case for protection (and his rear getting booted) would be a lot stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mumbai
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk Buddy
    My fault for doing a deal outside eBay, but I had bid on the auction. The seller sent me an e-mail stating the high bidder could not pay and offered it to me. I said sure and PP'd the money.
    If that ever happens again, tell the seller to send you a "Second-Chance Offer" through eBay on the auction -- at least then eBay has a record that the transaction took place. He might have still left you twisting in the wind, but your case for protection (and his rear getting booted) would be a lot stronger.
    You're right. I never have had a bad deal when doing this, but that's no excuse. I been on eBay for years now and usually they are on the up and up, plus I tend to buy from the same sellers over and over again. In the last year or two I have branched out to other sellers, and have taken the risk of new sellers too. All with success I might add.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New one for the rolls (imho), a seller:

islandgamer - now going by islandgamer2 as of this Monday past

When I have the time (tomorrow?) I'll post the exchange prompting this nominee.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP....netfirms.com) - (kefkakrist.netfirms.com)

He BINed my auction for Baku Baku for Sega Saturn. Usually I offer free shipping with BINs, which is standard bare bones media mail. He pays with PayPal, I mail it, he gets it, he leaves positive feedback. A few days later he emails me claiming he never received it and wanting a tracking number, to which I replied that there wasn't one since it was free shipping and he should give it a few days since it's media mail. Unfortunately I hadn't noticed that he had already left me positive feedback at the time, or I would've known something was up.

A few hours later he files a non-receipt complaint with PayPal, and since I don't have any tracking proof I eventually had to issue a full refund. I try contacting him numerous times through email with nary a response (a sure sign that he's scamming me, as if the positive feedback wasn't enough). PayPal, of course, completely ignores every email I fire off through the "appropriate channels".

Ignore the positive feedback I gave him (jaredvgh)...this guy is SCUM. He's forced me to entirely change the way I do business on eBay, which is basically to go by the new mantra of "don't trust anybody". That only hurts buyers in the end.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mumbai
    New one for the rolls (imho), a seller:

islandgamer - now going by islandgamer2 as of this Monday past

When I have the time (tomorrow?) I'll post the exchange prompting this nominee.
    And, of course, time has passed me by ... LOL

I still need to post the email exchange with this seller over the auction that triggers my warning to others. I actually need advice on what to do about feedback at this point.

Anyway, just noticed the seller has opened a new account as "islandgamer2003" even after changing userids as mentioned above, despite telling me that they were leaving eBay shortly after my run-in with them. Oh, well. So it goes.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tritoch Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=(kefkakrist.netf irms.com) - (kefkakrist.netfirms.com)

He BINed my auction for Baku Baku for Sega Saturn. Usually I offer free shipping with BINs, which is standard bare bones media mail. He pays with PayPal, I mail it, he gets it, he leaves positive feedback. A few days later he emails me claiming he never received it and wanting a tracking number, to which I replied that there wasn't one since it was free shipping and he should give it a few days since it's media mail. Unfortunately I hadn't noticed that he had already left me positive feedback at the time, or I would've known something was up.

A few hours later he files a non-receipt complaint with PayPal, and since I don't have any tracking proof I eventually had to issue a full refund. I try contacting him numerous times through email with nary a response (a sure sign that he's scamming me, as if the positive feedback wasn't enough). PayPal, of course, completely ignores every email I fire off through the "appropriate channels".

Ignore the positive feedback I gave him (jaredvgh)...this guy is SCUM. He's forced me to entirely change the way I do business on eBay, which is basically to go by the new mantra of "don't trust anybody". That only hurts buyers in the end.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Not same guy though. Little turd.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll add sell4fun21. He payed with a fraudulent bank account through PayPal and now it looks like I'll be out the $27.

Thanks,
    Drew

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Another Rude Buyer with demands for being a 0 bidder

Well I decided to sell my copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta. I put a great BIN price (buy it now at a little lower price works for me on auctions). Anyways the guy pays on sunday using paypal.

This is the e-mail I get from him with the original payment.-

I am paying for shipping anyway because this absolutely must be shipped PRIORITY MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.Please give me the tracking # when it is shipped.Please pack this well and make sure that it is in the condition you have described it to be in.Not 'fair' or 'good' but 'excellent' just as you state in the listing.Thank you.

No problem there, I can seehim wanting this as it is a rare game, whatever, and shipping always comes with confirmation.

Anyways, that was on Sunday, so Wed I get to work to check my e-mail (phone line is being worked on at home so no e-mail). I see my box has 457 messages. The most I have ever had after a week on vacation was 75. So I see I have almost 400+ e-mails from this yahoo saying I ripped him off blah blah blah, and then sends me a bill from paypal saying this-

I got a warning about you right after I bought your game.Since then,I have talked to some other people and found out that some of them are still waiting after several weeks.I think you better refund every penney right now.The $105 + the extra $1 I sent you + 10% interest for the loan under false pretense. That is a total of $116.60 you owe me. I have no intention of tolerating the extreme delay and/or rip off from someone like you. Make the refund or give me a tracking # on Thursday or I call the Springfield MO authorities and inform them of the laws you are breaking..I have been in touch with a dozen users and some of them are pretty pissed off at you. I personally will track your ass down if you try to rip me off. I have your address on Inghram Mill Rd and I intend to confirm it and use it if you don't make the refund or give me a tracking # within 24 hours..If you give me a tracking #,the parcel better be delivered by Monday or you will be in deep shit..If you don't answer me within 24 hours,you will be in deep shit.The distance won't save you..Nobody rips me off and gets away with it.

Okay I am not going to be rude to this guy, because its obvious he is either some guy who is either under age or has extreme issues. I have two negative feedbacks on selling. One is from someone who says that the tiem was never shipped when they recieved tracking and you can tell by going to the usps page and finding such, they also said my number is a fake which isn't true, it's my cell phone number ( I am not giving my home number out) If they didn't get an answer they should have at least recieved my voice mail. The other feedback was because I took too long to ship a DVD. That one I completely take the blame for. It was something that slipped through the cracks. They got a tracking number and know it was shipped. 18 days isn't forever especially considering the way things I have won have been shipped to me. Everyone who has one items from me has been e-mailed item delivery confirmation numbers the day they are shipped. So I really don't know where this guy is getting his info. I refunded his money as I don't want to deal with this tool in any way shape or form its complete and utter bull***t. But we all have to deal with it

SkulNChain@aol.com is his e-mail and umabody is his ebay sn. He is an aol kiddie so I may have to keep a watch on this guy, but he is added to my list.

Sorry for the long diatribe, but I have never had such problems with a buyer.
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618

Insert Coin (Level 0) Wonder_Hamster's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: fltreasures

Quote Originally Posted by sisko
    fltreasures

For some reason I think this may be the same guy as treasurehunter2002usa.

I bought my CD-i player off this guy that was stated to be in mint condition. Wrong-o.

The unit had some pretty definite scuffs and scratches on top of the unit, and when I flipped it over, there were rust spots!!

Not only that, the eject operation didn't work. He refused to work with me until I kept harassing him and he gave me $15 refund if I promised to keep the Mail Fraud off his butt. The catch is that I already submitted the paperwork to incriminate him before I asked for the refund

I just got the unit back from service and it cost me $55 to repair back to the manufacturers specs. It would have cost an ordinary schmo $100 without the discount.

He gave me a negative retaliatory feedback too stating that I tried to return a different unit than the one he sent me.....scumbag...[/b]

Oh lord...if only I had seen this earlier, I could have avoided the mess I'm in now.
    I bought a Pioneer Laseractive CLD-A100 off this guy. He charged me $40 shipping although the sticker on the package i got says it was around $15. But at this point, I didn't even care. In the description for the auction it says it is in GREAT working condition, but 15 minutes after getting it and testing it out, it stops working. I'm guessing there was a short in the power supply, but I don't know much about this. He hasn't helped me a bit in trying to get it resolved, so I'm pretty much on my own trying to get it repaired. My friend Eric Dude posted my problem here if anyone wants to look at it and can help me out.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well my story gets better, I got this e-mail in my box today-

To member: hickorywoodjohnson
    From member: apexpredator

--------------------

Hello, you don't know me, but i noticed the buyer umabody bought that
    Panzer game from you
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3051424290
    I don't know if this person has tried to scam you via PayPal, but she
    has done this to a number of people, using several IDs. She is also
    using stolen identities to sign these accounts up and is likely using
    stolen credit cards to buy things as well. This person is bad news. What i
    need is a real address she has provided. It looks like she might have
    had reason to give you a real adress, can you go back thru your records
    and provide me with the Ohio residence you provided you with? This would
    help a great number of people who she has ripped off, as many of us are
    working together now to stop her.

Thanks and best regards,

Alex

Now I am working with e-bay to remove my neg from them, and I see they have private feedback and are no longer registered.
    Will update
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow almost a year since I replied to this topic. I have one person to add to the list which was a seller...Username ECW94. Bought a game from him and was constantly delayed about when he would ship. Finally after 3 months and no game I left feedback and found he has multiple bad trader reports now on UGTZ as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is such a great topic!

I'm lucky in that I've only had a couple of bad experiences on eBay. One of those was from a user no longer registered, but I do want to warn you about a guy named Add61. A number of years ago (I was a lot younger and it was one of my early eBay experiences) I bought a couple of VHS tapes from him containing all of the old Legend of Zelda cartoons from the Super Mario Bros. Supershow. Except, he never sent them. He never answered any of my e-mails or AIM messages, either. I later found out he'd done this to a number of others as well.

Every now and then, I'll check to see if he's selling anything. He usually isn't, but one time I spotted him trying to sell those Zelda tapes again. I actually e-mailed the high bidder and warned him about the seller. He cancelled his bid after that.

The only other addition to the list I would like to add is PayPal itself. I know a lot of people use it and like it, but I've had friends get seriously ripped off by people on PayPal, and since PayPal isn't bound to any of the federal laws that actual banks and such are bound to, they pretty much don't care. One friend of mine got ripped off of over $800 because the other guy in the transaction used a stolen credit card. After that he found out all kinds of horrible things about PayPal at a site called www.paypalwarning.com

I cancelled my account after that, and suggest anyone else do the same. It's easy enough to switch to something like BidPay or C2it, which are actually bound by federal laws.
    I only need 2 more NES games (US)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default gotten ripped of too many time, so here's my list...

For what it's worth, here's who ripped me off:

smoogjc <smoogjc@aol.com>
    odyssey2 games
    (con artist - bait and switch, not as promised - never buy from this fraud)

josecastillo95127@yahoo.com
    <josecastillo95127@yahoo.com>
    Odyssey2 games
    (con artist - items not described correctly, arrived in very, very poor shape and overcharged shipping - not willing to give complete refund)

canadianblake <umpete24@cc.UManitoba.CA>
    Computer and cartridges
    (ignorant seller - describes MIB as good looking, but ok if not working! Payed good money for non-functioning computer and game!)

I've got a few other so-so deals, but these are the three jerks at the top of my list. Avoid them at completely!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I seek strength, not to be greater than by brother, but to fight my greatest enemy - myself!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Ozyr's Odyssey2 Archive!