Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Hezeuschrist

I've got to nominate master-of-hyrule, for this auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

This guy is being a total douchebag about giving me a refund. Why do I want a refund? Nowhere in that auction does it state that the item is not the one pictured, and it even advocates everything being in excellent condition.

I got a former rental, stickers all over the cart, box totally destroyed and the manual is missing pages. Much less, it was shipped in a padded envelope. He made shipping insurance mandatory, and he didn't use it. I sent him an email a week ago, no response. I sent him an email a couple days ago and I've been in contact with him since, check this out.

This is the first email I sent:
    "So I recieved the game today... what happened? This is most definitely not the game pictured, and it's far from being in "excellent" condition. It was a former rental, the box and instruction book were both destroyed, and the cart has stickers all over it. What happened? If you don't have the actual item you listed, I'd very much like a refund."

----------------------

And the second one:
    Hey, I sent you an email a week ago about the horrible condition of the game you sent me, and you never replied. Your case right now isn't holding up too well. Please contact me to resolve this situation.

-----------------------

Hey,
    This is the only game i have, It is in the condition as described on ebay,
    thanks
    jiles

-------------------------

Alright then, I'm going to need a full refund and I'll pay for return shipping. There is no way this anywhere near the condition described on ebay and it absolutely is not the game pictured.

---------------------

Hey
    This game contains everything listed on ebay, it is in my opinion mint condition considering its age, I thought I well explain this in my auction descriptions::
    I would be willing to issue a partial refund rather than eat up the games value in a bunch of shipping charges. I can, if acceptable issue a 10$ refund if this would better value the game in your opinion. thanks Jiles
    REGARDING USED ITEMS

If the item is not described as new above, it is used and The condition of these items represents my opinion of them, if you have any specific questions please email me. Unless item description is stated otherwise items are sold as is. Thanks for viewing my auctions.

-----------------------

That's completely unacceptable.

Nowhere in your auction does it state that the item is NOT the one pictured, and it ALSO states that it comes with Game, Box, Manual, and Flyers. The game came with a destroyed box, a stickered cart and a manual missing pages, and absolutely no Flyers or the poster as is pictured.

I still want a full refund and a return address. This is absolutely ridiculous and I suggest if you continue to sell on ebay, you actually picture what it is you're selling. When I recieve my $49.49 back via paypal, I'll ship the game out to you, same day depending on what time I get the payment.

No response yet. This guy sucks asshole, and I seem to remember him being somehow affiliated with the board. Hopefully this will smoke the rat out of his hole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nesmaster
    PSN
    Nesman

well a little update.after 5 months of bothering the guy, i finally got the game i purchased from eonlineauctionstore(ebay). that was lost vikings 2 sealed for the snes. he even sent me vegas stakes sealed, what a nice bonus . originally bought lost vikings 2 on march 15, 2004. received august 18, 2004. at least i finally got it and wasnt jewed

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

Quote Originally Posted by Nesmaster
    at least i finally got it and wasnt jewed
    You should really re-think your choice of words there.

Chris

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba

Chris
    thats great choice of words, being jewed means being rippped off, cause thats waht jews do, they rip people off and steal... wait no im kidding, why the hell would you say being jewed?...

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charitycasegreg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba

Chris
    thats great choice of words, being jewed means being rippped off, cause thats waht jews do, they rip people off and steal... wait no im kidding, why the hell would you say being jewed?...
    That was nicely put..... Don't u think it can offend some ppl? Here's a hint: Jews?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nesmaster
    PSN
    Nesman

i dunno, been using that expression for years. never intended to offend any jewish people. all i know is if someone came up to me and said something like " you canadian'ed me", i wouldnt care :P

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I meant to the way charitycasegreg defined it

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

all i know is if someone came up to me and said something like " you canadian'ed me", i wouldnt care :P
    Canadian is a national identity. Jewish is an ethnic and religious identity. Also, there's not a history of systematically persecuting Canadians just because they're Canadian, Strange Brew aside.

Quote Originally Posted by boozi2
    I meant to the way charitycasegreg defined it
    If you fixed something in a half-assed manner, would you say nigger-rigged it? No? Then why the hell would you say "Jewed" to mean getting ripped off?

That was a terrible choice of words.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didn't say anything like that! It wasn't me who said Jewed as being ripped off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, back on topic again. I would like to add this guy to the list. lizard-x.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8116681271

He claimed the games were mint. Pen Pen was. PSO had heavy circular marks on the disc. I could feel them with my finger and the other 2 had many scratches.

When I emailed him to complain he replied with this. His caps, not mine.

SHAWN,
    THE ITEMS YOU GOT WHERE AS DESCRIBED!!
    I DID NOT SAY THAT THEY WERE BRAND SPANKING NEW.
    YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE.
    AS FAR AS THE DEMO DISC GOES I DID NOT SAY THAT IT WAS INCLUDED.
    ALSO FOR THERE BEING ANY SCRATCH'S THERE WERE NOT ANY THAT I SAW WHEN I CHECKED IT.
    AND YES THEY ALL PLAYED FINE HERE IN OUR STORE AS ALL OUR GAMES ARE CHECKED BE FORE THEY GET SOLD.
    IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PERCHASE SEND THEM BACK AND WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.
    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
    JOE......

I thought it was fine, Ill just get my money back. This will end up being a waste of time, nothing more.

Initially he claimed he had a restocking fee. Yes. He actually wanted to charge me to return them. Graciously he offered to waive the fee. Nice guy.

I didn't hear from him for a while. He said he was waiting for me to send a request for the money through Paypal, post positive feedback and for me to mail the items right away. I asked him to use the refund payment feature on the money I sent so I wouldn't have to pay Papal's fees to recieve the money. I also didn't trust him. I though he might reverse what ever he sent me. I also told him I would not leave a positve comment, rather opting to not leave any feedback at all. And I would not send the games first; again becuase I did not trust him (but I didn't tell him that).

So I don't hear from him for a few days. I send him a reminder and nothing. So I left negative feedback and he leaves a comment made up of 2 lies. I also noticed he also posted a comment on a nuetral feedback he just received. I contacted the person who left the nuetral so he could read it and suggested he follow up on it if lizard-x was lying. And he did.

Just to for a some personal gratification I sent lizard-x this email right after.

As you can see I left feedback. Also, if you check in, I commented on the lies you left about that feedback. I also notified the guy who left a nuetral for the D&D figures. I thought it was fair that he get to leave another comment just in case you were lying again.

Do me a favor and block me from you future acutions. I would hate to have to accidently have to deal with you agan.

Shawn

Only to receive this reply.

No Problem you stupid nigger!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's his feedback for those of you whom have read this far.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...serid=lizard-x

Please avoid this loser.

Thanks
    Shawn

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've luckily only had two bad ebay transactions-

erikjoplin - I won an auction from him for an O2 w/voice, noticed he had another auction that ended without any bids for some Astrocade carts. So I made him an offer, he accepted. Well I get the O2 stuff, but no Astrocade carts. I email him, he says he will send, but never does.

jimn. - I won an auction for a Sega Teradrive for a little over $200. I get all excited, email him right away. He replies that someone else emailed him offering a lot more and won't sell to me.

I also got burned on usenet once -

Made a trade for a Saturn Magic Card for my Neo Pocket Color w/ Metal Slug. I sent, even threw in an 8 pack of new Duracells. I email that I had sent and it bounces. Never got the SMC. The name he used was Matt Walton, somewhere in Idaho. Found out after doing some research that he ripped off a lot of people including a guy for the SMC.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HEY I THINK SOME ONE SHOULD ORGANIZED THIS BLACK LIST SO THAT DP MEMBERS COULD USE IT MORE EFFCTIVELLY , BUT IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION....MAYBE LIKE A LIST IN DECENDING ORDER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DNB

Do Not Bid on auctions by VHUTZEL

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...userid=vhutzel

They have some juicy appearing stuff, but are somewhat deceptive, utterly unsupportive and don't deserve a cent of your hard earned duckets.

Why can't I put sellers on an Ignore list?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two bad sellers within a couple months of each other. The sad thing is I buy very little off eBay so that makes the bad to good seller ratio alarmingly high lately.

The persons name is Sponseredbynobody and this guy is really testnig my patients. I almost wish he had taken me for more money just to make small claims court worth while. I'm in revenge mode.

I bought this.

I paid him within hours of the auction ending and he didn't ship the item on Monday as promisted in his auction. After 2 weeks I email him and he claims he was on vacation but that it is being mailed with a shipping # . He doesn't give me the #. I ask many times but he claims he sent it and tells me to check my deleted forlder or junk mail. I tell him it never came and ask repeatedly for that # but he claims he lost it. I file a complaint with Paypal and tell him to send the game or the money. He says he'll refund the money if I send the stuff back first (that's funny... the bastard hasn't mailed it yet). I have tried 4 time since to email him and I get no reply. Now he has an autmated response on his email saying he is out of town until Oct 4th. He had better swing by my place with my stuff.

EDIT

I just got the following email from paypal.

We have determined that the seller is at fault in this matter but regret to
    inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's
    account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds
    associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

If this transaction took place on eBay, we encourage you to contact eBay.
    If the transaction was for an amount greater than $25.00 USD, you may
    qualify for partial reimbursement under eBay's Standard Purchase Protection
    Program. If this transaction took place on another auction site, we
    encourage you to contact that site to see if they offer insurance or
    dispute resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience this
    situation may have caused. Please know that we will make our best effort to
    recover the funds in question if they become available in the seller's
    account in the future. Please also be assured that we will take appropriate
    action against the seller. Such action may include issuing a warning, a
    temporary restriction, or terminating the account. Keep in mind that PayPal
    uses a number of factors to determine when to take action, including member
    complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any
    action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you
    that you are safe using PayPal.

To ensure that future transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you
    review these Security Tips:

We appreciate your business, and regret this experience.

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest reading these
    Security Tips:

http://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/we...buyers-outside

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by briskbc
    Two bad sellers within a couple months of each other. The sad thing is I buy very little off eBay so that makes the bad to good seller ratio alarmingly high lately.

The persons name is Sponseredbynobody and this guy is really testnig my patients. I almost wish he had taken me for more money just to make small claims court worth while. I'm in revenge mode.

I bought this.

I paid him within hours of the auction ending and he didn't ship the item on Monday as promisted in his auction. After 2 weeks I email him and he claims he was on vacation but that it is being mailed with a shipping # . He doesn't give me the #. I ask many times but he claims he sent it and tells me to check my deleted forlder or junk mail. I tell him it never came and ask repeatedly for that # but he claims he lost it. I file a complaint with Paypal and tell him to send the game or the money. He says he'll refund the money if I send the stuff back first (that's funny... the bastard hasn't mailed it yet). I have tried 4 time since to email him and I get no reply. Now he has an autmated response on his email saying he is out of town until Oct 4th. He had better swing by my place with my stuff.

EDIT

I just got the following email from paypal.

We have determined that the seller is at fault in this matter but regret to
    inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's
    account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds
    associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

If this transaction took place on eBay, we encourage you to contact eBay.
    If the transaction was for an amount greater than $25.00 USD, you may
    qualify for partial reimbursement under eBay's Standard Purchase Protection
    Program. If this transaction took place on another auction site, we
    encourage you to contact that site to see if they offer insurance or
    dispute resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience this
    situation may have caused. Please know that we will make our best effort to
    recover the funds in question if they become available in the seller's
    account in the future. Please also be assured that we will take appropriate
    action against the seller. Such action may include issuing a warning, a
    temporary restriction, or terminating the account. Keep in mind that PayPal
    uses a number of factors to determine when to take action, including member
    complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any
    action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you
    that you are safe using PayPal.

To ensure that future transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you
    review these Security Tips:

We appreciate your business, and regret this experience.

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest reading these
    Security Tips:

http://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/we...buyers-outside

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Typical response. In otherwords they won't pay any of their money to help you, but will take it from him if he gets enough in his account, IF they feel like it. I like how they say contact Ebay. THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!

My only bad experience was with

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=tayspiderx

He left me my only negative after not recieving the item in 5 days .

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

This is NOT the response for replies, comments, your personal hates and dislikes, and anything else. Please keep this for sellers who belong on the blacklist ONLY!
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Okay folks, I've got one.

If you're looking for OSTs (Official Soundtracks), you can forget about getting them from this seller:

gkworld.com

I was interested in BINing This item; as you see there's no indication that it's a Sonmay copy.

I appreciate the seller being honest with me about the OST being a fake, but I easily could've bid on that without realizing that I'd bought faked up merch. That would've sucked.

Anything other than OSTs, it's probably OK from this seller, as I got an answer back pretty quick and feedback seems pretty alright.

Be sure to ask before bidding on an OST, especially one like this where the BIN seems oddly low.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel I should blacklist the seller "megabuys.com". He sells re-sealed SNES games as Factory Sealed new. I purchased 14 games from this seller. 3 weeks later I received the package and there are 13 games included in the box, 10 of which are re-sealed games. So as for his refund policy I sent back the 10 games that were not factory sealed or new, by priority mail with delivery confirmation mind you. About 3 days later the package was delivered, according to the post office. He said that he never received the package. Finally about 6 weeks later after multiple e-mails he finally says that he received the package and it must have been lost in the mail, total lie. He then still refuses to give me a refund and simply mails the same games back to me that I returned. So now I am stuck with garbage that he still insists is new. This seller doesn't know anything about games or their condition, BEWARE.
    I had a different problem with megabuys.com. I'd placed several orders from them with no problems until my last order. One PS1 game I ordered didn't come and I was told it was out of stock. Of course, I wonder how they can auction off games they don't have? Anyway, I wait for awhile...then a month or so later I e-mail about it...no response so I e-mail again. This time I do get a response that it will be looked into. Now it's been over 2 months since the end of the auction and no game. While Megabuys.com does have a large positive feedback rating, they also get a good number of negatives (over 80 negatives in the last month, I think) so buy from them at your own risk. I won't be...not anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...126871759&rd=1

Keep looking for that EverAnime logo >_<

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Sorry, Ed, don't see that one. I think the seller is just clueless that EverAnime makes pirated soundtrack CD's. Half of my OST's are pirate because it's so damn HARD and TOUGH to get originals here in the States..... :/
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion