Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dont even bother with bargainland liquidation... do yourself a favor and just dont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seller: trialgame

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...171471296&rd=1

His shipping and insurance fees speak for themselves. Even worse, he doesn't combine shipping.

PS, check out his feedback for his last negative - $500 to ship a Saturn and 30 games.

Strawberry (Level 2) Saabmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edit: I reacted too quickly on this guy. He overcharged a bit, but when I got the game and it was broken, he arranged to refund my money.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    Seller: trialgame

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...171471296&rd=1

His shipping and insurance fees speak for themselves. Even worse, he doesn't combine shipping.

PS, check out his feedback for his last negative - $500 to ship a Saturn and 30 games.

Its stated very clearly in the auction that the shipping was this much, so if you bid you do agree to pay this much.

Its just a way to say Ebay fees.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sonic R 0
    PSN
    SONICr

letmycamarongo -- USE CAUTION!!!!!!!!

I had won a game (House of the Dead - Saturn) back in December. I had sent payment in the form of USPS money order. After a few weeks and no response I emailed to see if the money order had been received and it not I would cancel it and send another. Well the only email I got back was that it HAD NOT been received and so I cancelled it and issued another USPS money order. Well I get a form that shows that the original had been cashed so I cant get my money back and now he had double payment coming to him. I emailed him about the situation and well never got anymore response. Game never shipped. Ebay says they pretty much cant do much for me since I sent a money order so I had to take it up with the local law enforcement.

SO USE EXTREME CAUTION when dealing with this seller. Check his feedback. He seems to slip up quite a bit and I know he has alot of nice stuff that many folks here would like.

Now I only deal with sellers who offer paypal that way at least I have a chance to get my money back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGenesis

I had won a game (House of the Dead - Saturn) back in December. I had sent payment in the form of USPS money order. After a few weeks and no response I emailed to see if the money order had been received and it not I would cancel it and send another. Well the only email I got back was that it HAD NOT been received and so I cancelled it and issued another USPS money order. Well I get a form that shows that the original had been cashed so I cant get my money back and now he had double payment coming to him. I emailed him about the situation and well never got anymore response. Game never shipped. Ebay says they pretty much cant do much for me since I sent a money order so I had to take it up with the local law enforcement.

SO USE EXTREME CAUTION when dealing with this seller. Check his feedback. He seems to slip up quite a bit and I know he has alot of nice stuff that many folks here would like.

Now I only deal with sellers who offer paypal that way at least I have a chance to get my money back.
    i have bought a game from this seller and received it very quickly.he did good by me.
    do not buy/get system repair from martin krohn aka iamnotageek.com

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pookninja

i have bought a game from this seller and received it very quickly.he did good by me.
    He got a bit testy with me cause it took me a while to send my MO (about a week) and then I emailed him back saying it should be there and I got the game 3 days later. Everything went fine for me, but seemed quick to get on my case about the MO.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've purchased from letmycamarongo. I signed up for crappy Bidpay just so I could get Enemy Zero (Saturn) and it took him almost a month to ship.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here we go with the naming and shaming. Again! And for good reason too!

Name: feedbackreciprocated
    Items bought: Four GBA games (All brand new and sealed, but that's not important for me to make my point)

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Basically, bought four GBA games. Asked if seller could package all four together to save on postage. Seller refused. (Laziness perhaps? Who knows) - Bid anyways as the games were going for a good price, and I really wanted them.

Anyway, auction ends, and only then do I notice how much seller is charging for P&P - £4.00 per item!!!

Now on four games, sent in one parcel within the UK, with recorded delivery and suitable packaging, should technically only come to around £4.50 (And that's being very generous in regards to packaging costs!) - But no, this seller is charging me £16.00 P&P!

Now in the auction, seller states that they will discount £1.00 per item if another method of payment is used which is not PayPal. But this is surcharging for use of PayPal I hear you cry! It sure is! - But, as I have no other way of sending payment, PayPal is my only choice. Besides, it is quick and easy and offers security should anything go wrong blah blah blah (We all know the benefits of using PayPal)

Anyway, that aside, I decide to contact the seller and ask why the P&P is so high. They tell me they pay someone £2.00 per item to package and post. WTF! So you are telling me I am paying around £11.50 extra - A) Because you are adding money on to cover your PayPal fees, and B) Because you are too fricking lazy to do something as simple as package four games into one box and sent them...

Well, it has been over a week since I paid (Yes, I actually did pay in the end as I got a bargain on two of the games, so it was still a reasonable price in total), so I am not happy at all with their service. Especially seeing as they pay someone else to do it for them! I'd expect the games to have been here next day!!!

Dread to think what I am going to see when they finally do show up! If they have been sent unrecorded and second class, in jiffy bags... That seller is SO going to have four new negatives added!

And yes, I have alerted eBay in regards to them surcharging for use of PayPal.

Oh, and upon checking their feedback - It is clear to me that other users who have left a negative have also complained about the same things!!!

I would strongly avoid this seller if I were you - Unless you don't mind being ripped off for P&P!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just an update:

Just received four parcels from this seller (All nicely boxed up and all)

Opened them up. What do I find?

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - GBA- Perfect condition, factory sealed. Well done, one out of one so far.

Donkey Kong Country II - GBA- Again, perfect condition and factory sealed. Two for two!

Super Mario World (Mario Advance II) - GBA- Although factory sealed, slightly squished as if something heavey had been rested on top of it at some point. Not happy with that one at all.

Fire Emblem - GBA- It get's worse. although factory sealed, this was completely crushed in one corner. Looks like someone has just grabbed the game by a corner and squeezed very hard! Talk about major crushing!

But as all four box's were in perfect condition, I can rule out any damage done in transit.

Seller didn't make any attempt to let me know of any damage to those two games.

EDIT: Just added up the total for each parcel - Each has 58 pence of stamps on it!!!!

None were sent recorded delivery, so the total for sending these four games (Not including the box's they came in) comes to a grand total of only £2.32...

And he charged me £16.00 for this!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Avoid destined2watch

A friend of mine bought some DVDs from this person about a month ago and sent payment, and has yet to receive them. He has tried to contact the seller multiple times with no responses.

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Got a couple for ya!

swizztle -

I bought an NES game from him, 3.00 shipped, after about 2 weeks and no game I check his feedback. Seems as if he's been getting negs and neutrals for quite a while over "items not recieved". I contact him, he says he'll send another copy out, wait a couple weeks and nothing arrives. Contact him again, he gets mad, says he's gonna send a refund. Well, the refund arrived via money order in 2 days. Yeah, 2 packages from him never arrived, but the refund gets here in 2 days. Meanwhile, the entire time, he's been a true asshole, cussing at me and such.

When I got the refund, I left a negative feedback for him, of course he retaliated saying i was "the worst eBayer ever". I wonder what makes me so bad? The fact that I actually pay for what I buy or is it the whole "expecting to get what I pay for" part?

hanna_enterprises -

Bought an NES game from him, 3.00 shipped again. Item in the picture was not a stock photo and it was a very nice copy, clean label. I get the item and half the label is peeling off! I e-mail him asking him to send the game in the picture or either offer me a refund, as this wasn't what I paid for. He sends me back a vulgar e-mail and says "It's a 20 year old game, what do you expect" and tells me I can leave him a negative feedback but he'd leave me one in return.

I'm currently working on a Paypal reimbursement on that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sonic R 0
    PSN
    SONICr

UPDATE: This seller is no longer registered with ebay. Must have had to many complaints?

Police is unable to do anything for me as the amount is too small to persue it

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wasn't he (letmycamerongo) the ass clown that used Bidpay only? Fuggit, good riddance I say. He seemed like too much trouble.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

**WARNING** CASHVILLIN or ANDIERUE (name on D.P,)

CASHVILLIN listed items as "near mint" but arrived in filthy condition with black marker all over and bad labels. Here is our correspondance:

TEXASGAMEPLAYER wrote: I recieced my games today and I am very UNHAPPY, they were listed as "NEAR MINT" and are DEFINITLY not "near mint". I will not resort to leaving negs because you may have made a mistake in the listing or perhaps just don't understand the definition of "near mint". These games were : 1. dirty upon arrival and had writing w/ marker 2. label on one has a big chip on it 3. all labels had a LOT of wear marks and scuffs (NO shine or gloss at ALL) I would like to request a full refund to include shipping and recomend that you use appropriate grading and descriptions in future auctions to avoid unhappy customers. I only bid on auctions that state NEW, FACTORY sealed, MINT, or near MINT to avoid these kind of problems. Many sellers use these terms to drive up auction prices but when I win an auction where these terms are used I definitly insist that a seller be acountable for getting me the items in stated cond. If I didn't care about cond, would have bought from thrift store.

CASHVILLIN wrote: well, sorry to offend you by not knowing what near mint or mint, or super mint may be for that matter. Near mint to me means not brand new, not shiny, not glossy, not spanking clean, just in pretty good shape. I collect comic books and when I receive a near mint item...I dont expect it to be brand freaking new. I have sold almost every item I have as near mint, or mint condition and have not had one complaint. As for a refund? Im sorry. I dont do refunds unless the item is broken, or doesn't work.....and since neither is the case, Im sorry. As for your peception of Near mint........there is two separate pics on the auction. You can see the shape of the games from the pics.........one thing you might want to remember......these games are over 20 years old........what do you expect man? Sorry to sound rude, but I dont like when people decide to downgrade another because they arent pleased with their own great expectations........near mint, or mint, or just plain old as hell.........those games are in the shape they are described.....as for them being dirty.........does it say they were clean? no it says they are 100 percent working..............which i know they work because I double checked them right before I sent them to you. I am sorry that you are VERY UNHAPPY, but the auction stated what you were getting, and the pics showed you what it was. By the way? how do you expect 20 year old games to not have scuffs and to still be noticeably shiny and glossy? That boggles my mind man, Villin

JUST IN from andierue:

get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU!

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

al0wn

Read over my thread about him, you'll want to ban this douchebag from bidding on your auctions so he doesn't cause you the same problems as the ones he caused me.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58997

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Add jamesr833 to the list. Reasons listed here:
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59495
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nes3000 from German eBay!!

Beware of this seller, although I have a feeling that he won't be selling on eBay again. I won 16 auctions from this guy a month and a half ago, and knew that I was going to have to wait for shipping because most of his feedback had stated that shipping takes around 1-2 months. Anyhow, I sent him a reminder half a week ago, and still no reply. I check his feedback on eBay and in the last week and a half he has received feedback from 10 buyers out of which 8 gave negatives for having paid and not receiving items/etc. The seller also stopped putting stuff on eBay, so I have a feeling that he has decided to scam all the remaining transactions!

-Speedy
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default !

MASTERGAME7

Check out this seemingly innocent auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8195746620

Notice that the auction says...

"Shipping and handling is listed below. All video games are shipped via USPS first class mail"

Shipping is $5. Insurance is REQUIRED and costs another $1.50

Imagine my surprise when MY game arrived smashed & broken due to poor wrapping. Furthermore, it was sent MEDIA MAIL with NO INSURANCE.

This dickhead pocketed $5 off me.

What's more, he sells A LOT of stuff on Ebay.

If he's doing this regularly, he's making hundreds (actually, thousands) of dollars of extra money for shipping and insurance that he doesn't use on his packages.

What do YOU think about this sort of thing?

Thanks for indulging my gaming habit when I was young, Dad. You were the best. I miss you. ~David Barnes 1926-2007~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RicknSam
    PSN
    howie6925

Quote Originally Posted by racecar
    HEY I THINK SOME ONE SHOULD ORGANIZED THIS BLACK LIST SO THAT DP MEMBERS COULD USE IT MORE EFFCTIVELLY , BUT IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION....MAYBE LIKE A LIST IN DECENDING ORDER
    I agree with racecar unless you read through everyones comments you cant tell who the hell to black list, it way to much and confusing to avoid someone.