So I've been playing this game the past couple of days and more or less I like it. I like the more detailed backgrounds over previous traditional Kirby games, the collectibles hidden in the different areas, and the new abilities. What I don't like is that the game has been gunked up by unneeded complications such as four Kirby's and multiple branching paths that are still broken into game worlds.

I do like the minigames that are included, and I am especially fond of the earth and rock breaking one. It plays somewhat similiarly to the NES classic "Championship Bowling." In Kirby you will get four power meters to fill, which will move up and down until you press the A button to stop it. It's best to have all four power meters full to exert the most strength upon the rock. However, it is more important to be accurate when hitting the rock. When the Kirbys go to hit the rocks two crosshairs will appear, the target crosshair and the marker crosshair. The closer the two are when the player hits A the more accurate (and thus deep) the hit the player's Kirby will make.

Well, I got hooked on this little minigame and kept playing to improve my performance. Then one round I managed to get my marker crosshair spot-on the target crosshair! Now my power meters weren't all all-the-way full when I did this but the accuracy was enough to give me a score of 999 KM which then went and broke through the Earth! The screen actually showed a cutscene to China, with the sky on the bottom and the earth on top, and the crack my Kirby made went and opened up in the ground there!

Has anyone else seen this? This was so cool! It will be one of those gaming moments I think I'll have forever -- it was just so unexpected!