Thread: WTB master gear converter, tv tuner, GG AC adapter, US only!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB master gear converter, tv tuner, GG AC adapter, US only!

I looked on eBay, and the only ones of these items i could find were in either the UK or Australia (besides AC adapter), and i HATE customs, it also obviously has to be NTSC, if it even has a format at all.

I'd really like to get the AC adaptor with one of the two other items, but if i need to, i will buy/trade for it alone.

I have some Game Gear games, SNES Games, SNES controller, N64 controller, N64 games, Xbox games for trade.

And also of course have a paypal account.

also have some random game boxes/manuals from N64 games if those float your boat.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

I have a master gear convertor (not official Sega though--called "Gear Master convertor, but works fine) and an AC adapter (not official either, but works fine for Game Gear). Unless you have any Gamecube stuff FT, I'd be interested in money through Paypal. Would $20 shipped be too much? If so, then feel free to make a counter-offer...
    Egbert, I miss you...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Querjek
    I have a master gear convertor (not official Sega though--called "Gear Master convertor, but works fine) and an AC adapter (not official either, but works fine for Game Gear). Unless you have any Gamecube stuff FT, I'd be interested in money through Paypal. Would $20 shipped be too much? If so, then feel free to make a counter-offer...
    eh sega brand master converters can be found for $12 shipped, so maybe about $9 shipped for your 3rd party master converter, and Sega AC adapters (new in box) sell for about 10-12 shipped it sounds like yours is opened and not sega so i'd say 7-8 shipped for that, how about 15-16 shipped total? if you could add in a SMS game or two or three, 20 would be fine, but right now, how about around $15 shipped for those two things? I don't want to make any deals just yet though, because this thread is still very young, and more importantly i still have not actuallly received my game gear system i bought on eBay in the mail yet (definetly should be here by Wed. at latest). I will try to get you a yes/no answer within 2-3 days or once this thread drifts off first page, whichever comes first.

Thanks for the very good offer, if nothing else comes up, this deal has a lot of potential.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

EDIT: Ehh... nevermind... I've decided against selling mine...
    Egbert, I miss you...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just bought some Nyko GG power cords brand new the other day from KB Toys on clearance. Is that what you're looking for, or are you trying to plug the GG up to the TV?
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by josekortez
    I just bought some Nyko GG power cords brand new the other day from KB Toys on clearance. Is that what you're looking for, or are you trying to plug the GG up to the TV?

I'm looking to try to hook it up to the wall, so that it uses electricity, not batteries, i'm 98% sure thats what an AC adapter is.

Pear (Level 6) Reverend JagDiesel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a GG with the TV tuner on it. PM if interested. Maybe swap both for SNES or Xbox stuff or will sell. It's doing me no good sitting in my garage anyways.
    Both are in pretty good shape and work. If it is supposed to have an antenna, it doesn't...
    You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdiesel
    I have a GG with the TV tuner on it. PM if interested. Maybe swap both for SNES or Xbox stuff or will sell. It's doing me no good sitting in my garage anyways.
    Both are in pretty good shape and work. If it is supposed to have an antenna, it doesn't...
    sweet the TV tuners the thing i want the most, go on aim.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you're not in a hurry, you can pick one up fairly cheap on ebay (I got a game gear, a/c adapter, magnifier, battery pack, tv tuner, 9 games and a case for 42 bucks just this week)...

tip: do an advanced search for "gear tv" and "gamegear tv" on ebay and include the description in your search. the auctions that don't include "tv tuner" in the title slip under the radar many times.
    Opinions expressed not necessarily those of the author, especially if bone-headed.