- Who you are
Hey all! You can call me Horsehead (bonus points if you know where the name comes from with out looking it up :P). I've just recently started collecting again after a bit of a break. Sadly during the break I sold most of my collection, so I will be starting from scratch! I don't mind though. I love the process of collecting, hunting down all those awesome treasures. I see it as an adventure!

- Where you live
I live in a house surrounded by nothing. Yep middle of nowhere. It kind of explains why I mostly played video games while growing up. Heh.

- How you found the forums
I originally heard about it in a magazine article. I don't remember what magazine though. I have a terrible memory. Yeah, I've been a lurker to these forums for a long time now. I figured me starting up collecting again was a good excuse to finally sign up.

- What your favorite games are
THAT is a really hard question... I have always loved rpgs. Lunar Eternal Blue. Final Fantasy III. Shadowgate. Just to name a few.

- What systems you collect for
Currently I don't collect for anything technically. I intend to start with Nintendo 64 though. It's a great system.

- What you do in "real life"
On a regular day I Fly through space fighting zombie-ninja-pirate-robots with my sidekick Hermes the celestial rooster.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.
I am a boy.